Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

29 Pages V  « < 27 28 29  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Football; a bit of light relief
Guest_Bill1_*
post May 27 2010, 01:12 PM
Post #561

Guests

Ok Ozzy, no need to be sarcastic, sorry if my comment was stating the obvious, but some on here dont check the facts before posting.

After that it appears we are of the same view wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ozzy
post May 28 2010, 12:01 PM
Post #562

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 649

sorry if my comment was stating the obvious, but some on here dont check the facts before posting

No worries. An slant on my football knowledge is worse than insulting my mother to me wink.gif.

Looks like it could be a boring summer in terms of the transfer market! There won't be any players left to buy after City have concluded buying anyone they have ever heard of.

Going on the reports today they are after Edin Dzeko, David Silva, Gonzalo Higuain, Rafael van der Vaart and Fernando Gago.

And what about Jose on his way to Madrid. They will be a real force to reckon with soon. If anyone can do it, Jose can.

+Quote Post
Iommi
post May 28 2010, 01:09 PM
Post #563

Advanced Member

Member No.: 20

Footy has a nice habit of not working out as is detailed on paper.

+Quote Post
Guest_Bill1_*
post May 28 2010, 03:48 PM
Post #564

Guests

QUOTE (Ozzy @ May 28 2010, 01:01 PM) *
No worries. An slant on my football knowledge is worse than insulting my mother to me wink.gif.

Looks like it could be a boring summer in terms of the transfer market! There won't be any players left to buy after City have concluded buying anyone they have ever heard of.

Going on the reports today they are after Edin Dzeko, David Silva, Gonzalo Higuain, Rafael van der Vaart and Fernando Gago.

And what about Jose on his way to Madrid. They will be a real force to reckon with soon. If anyone can do it, Jose can.

Ditto on the football knowledge front......

I think that, as in most major tournament years, the market will gain momentum after the Finals.

ps. Carlo please dont sell Frank to Jose and please buy Maicon from Inter, he is awesome!

+Quote Post
Guest_Bill1_*
post Jun 2 2010, 11:50 AM
Post #565

Guests

As the World Cup approaches and England's squad has now be named, assuming Gareth Barry won't be fit for the first game, who would you like to see start v USA.

Here's mine : Green, A Cole, Terry, Ferdinand, Johnson, Milner, Lampard, Gerrard, Lennon, J Cole, Rooney.

+Quote Post
Ozzy
post Jun 4 2010, 02:14 PM
Post #566

Advanced Member

Member No.: 649

I see Heskey's first contribution to our world cup campaign is to injure our captain!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/w...010/8722236.stm

A good start.

+Quote Post
Guest_Bill1_*
post Jun 4 2010, 03:52 PM
Post #567

Guests

QUOTE (Ozzy @ Jun 4 2010, 03:14 PM) *
I see Heskey's first contribution to our world cup campaign is to injure our captain!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/w...010/8722236.stm

A good start.

Yes, very unfortunate.

Dawson on standby to replace Rio, but who starts alongside JT now then? (Not that anyone else on here even answered my starting 11 question from a couple of days ago rolleyes.gif ).

+Quote Post
dannyboy
post Jun 4 2010, 05:19 PM
Post #568

Advanced Member

Member No.: 51

Do any of you footie fans know hwere I can purchase a Korea DPR 2010 World Cup shirt ?

+Quote Post
spartacus
post Jun 5 2010, 03:56 PM
Post #569

Advanced Member

Member No.: 221

QUOTE (dannyboy @ Jun 4 2010, 06:19 PM) *
Do any of you footie fans know hwere I can purchase a Korea DPR 2010 World Cup shirt ?
You can probably pick one up from Pyongyang....

+Quote Post

29 Pages V  « < 27 28 29
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:20 AM