Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WAMT.
Newbury Today Forum > Categories > Random Rants
je suis Charlie
WAMT? Some oik seems to have been given a moped for Christmas and now insists on seeing how fast it will go in first gear past the house. All the ******* time ! angry.gif
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Dec 29 2019, 12:11 PM) *
WAMT? Some oik seems to have been given a moped for Christmas and now insists on seeing how fast it will go in first gear past the house. All the ******* time ! angry.gif

Dont worry the ******* next door appear to have adopted a dog that is not trained and barks all day and all night. Going shopping for some dark chocolate in the morning. Or... I could just go full on Jo Maugham...🙄
SirWilliam
So "good will to all men" didn't last long then. Don't worry the yoof will have his bike nicked and the pooch will end up with a detention order after it's sunk it's teeth in the postman.
Turin Machine
WAMT?
Having to cancel my ferry bookings, not sure if I'm going to get to France at all this year. Oh, and having to pay a third party to do routine maintenance on the house and gardens if I'm not there ain't funny.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.