Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Second referendum
Newbury Today Forum > Categories > Random Rants
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 25 2019, 05:45 PM) *
I must congratulate you newres.
Are you actually working for an extremist right winger?
You have done more to radiclaise people on this forum than any Tommeh ever could.🤣🤣

Have you been radicalised then?
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 26 2019, 05:43 AM) *
Have you been radicalised then?

My views have not changed but probably hardened because of the fbpe cult.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 26 2019, 05:43 AM) *
Yet you’re the one who was asked to remove a racist post.

You're confused, I just used your racist post as a sig, remember? The post where you said, and I quote; isn't it obvious, she's an uppity negro" 25th Jan it was. Your words, your post. The post that finally outed you as the racist you are.
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 26 2019, 09:49 AM) *
You're confused, I just used your racist post as a sig, remember? The post where you said, and I quote; isn't it obvious, she's an uppity negro" 25th Jan it was. Your words, your post. The post that finally outed you as the racist you are.

Mine wasn’t removed though. You used it in the way a racist would and you’ve been outed.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 26 2019, 09:08 AM) *
My views have not changed but probably hardened because of the fbpe cult.

So you were making things up then.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 26 2019, 10:58 AM) *
Mine wasn’t removed though. You used it in the way a racist would and you’ve been outed.

No, confusing isn't it, for you at least. I didn't post those words, you did, they're your words, you own them, they're yours. Backpedaling won't help, they're there forever, revealing you as a closet racist. And a stupid one as well. I said you were a racist at the time and you got defensive and accused me of having an "irony bypass", why? Because you knew you'd screwed up and revealed yourself. Then you go crying because that's all you know how to do when you get caught out. If, if you'd have grown a pair and said, "sorry, didn't mean that" I would have changed the sig, but no, you didn't have the cohones. So it stayed untill someone else asked. No body took anything down you pathetic little excuse for a man.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 26 2019, 10:58 AM) *
So you were making things up then.

Quoth Billy Liar 😂😂😂
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 26 2019, 12:06 PM) *

I was quite clear that I was talking about our area only. I’ve no idea what’s happening elsewhere.
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 26 2019, 11:16 AM) *
No, confusing isn't it, for you at least. I didn't post those words, you did, they're your words, you own them, they're yours. Backpedaling won't help, they're there forever, revealing you as a closet racist. And a stupid one as well. I said you were a racist at the time and you got defensive and accused me of having an "irony bypass", why? Because you knew you'd screwed up and revealed yourself. Then you go crying because that's all you know how to do when you get caught out. If, if you'd have grown a pair and said, "sorry, didn't mean that" I would have changed the sig, but no, you didn't have the cohones. So it stayed untill someone else asked. No body took anything down you pathetic little excuse for a man.

Hit a nerve eh?

I don’t think I even mentioned your sig. I knew eventually admin would catch up with your nasty racist nature.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 26 2019, 12:40 PM) *
Hit a nerve eh?

I don’t think I even mentioned your sig. I knew eventually admin would catch up with your nasty racist nature.

Just how stupid are you? I ask out of genuine curiosity.

QUOTE (newres @ Jun 25 2019, 04:52 PM) *
How are your knuckles? Did you get them rapped for your racist signature?

Right, that stupid then. laugh.gif hit a nerve? laugh.gif you couldn't hit a paper bag, if you were inside it. laugh.gif

Oh, none of my posts have disappeared, checked all your racist, anti Semitic rants lately? laugh.gif
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 26 2019, 12:38 PM) *
I was quite clear that I was talking about our area only. I’ve no idea what’s happening elsewhere.

Why is that not surprising? Go and ask Femi, he'll have the answer.
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 26 2019, 01:22 PM) *
Just how stupid are you? I ask out of genuine curiosity.

Right, that stupid then. laugh.gif hit a nerve? laugh.gif you couldn't hit a paper bag, if you were inside it. laugh.gif

Oh, none of my posts have disappeared, checked all your racist, anti Semitic rants lately? laugh.gif

Every one of your posts has had your racism edited out. rolleyes.gif
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 26 2019, 02:07 PM) *
Every one of your posts has had your racism edited out. rolleyes.gif

What's the Newres manifesto look like?
Stay in the EU? Just revoke Article 50?
Tax the rich a LOT more?
I'm interested in what you think should happen?
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 26 2019, 04:03 PM) *
Tax the rich a LOT more?

Waits while he goes to ask Femi laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 26 2019, 04:03 PM) *
Tax the rich a LOT more?

A vote between the deal negotiated and remain as Labour are likely to offer.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 26 2019, 06:27 PM) *
A vote between the deal negotiated and remain as Labour are likely to offer.

So no option to leave with no deal then? Why? Please explain.
newres
Future PM. Absolutely disgusting. Corbyn is better than this.

https://twitter.com/peoplesmomentum/status/...5547331586?s=21
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 26 2019, 06:32 PM) *
So no option to leave with no deal then? Why? Please explain.

Because it’s moronic.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 26 2019, 06:48 PM) *
Because it’s moronic.

So because you think something is moronic then it shouldn't be an option. Interesting view. Some may call it a dictatorship.
TallDarkAndHandsome

No he isn't. That was recorded in 1995.

This was today.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48778129

What's more relevant twatty mc twatface?
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 26 2019, 07:22 PM) *

This was today.

What's more relevant twatty mc twatface?

So I’m guessing you’re willing to forget JC meeting with Adams then as it was years ago? Consistency.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 26 2019, 07:18 PM) *
So because you think something is moronic then it shouldn't be an option. Interesting view. Some may call it a dictatorship.

Yeah but what does femi say?
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 26 2019, 07:18 PM) *

I’m just reflecting what the experts think.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 26 2019, 07:28 PM) *
I’m just reflecting what the experts think.

Who? Femi and an LBC presenter?
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 26 2019, 07:30 PM) *
Who? Femi and an LBC presenter?

You’re boring so I’m blocking you.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 26 2019, 07:32 PM) *
You’re boring so I’m blocking you.

Can you block me as well please? In fact block everyone. You can agree with yourself then and pat yourself on the back.😂
TallDarkAndHandsome

In other news Lammy states he would pour acid on anyone he considers a white supremacist... nothing to see here...

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidLammy/statu...764793335549953

je suis Charlie
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 26 2019, 07:45 PM) *
In other news Lammy states he would pour acid on anyone he considers a white supremacist... nothing to see here...

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidLammy/statu...764793335549953

Loved this bit,
"Is he encouraging acid attacks on whites because it really sounds like it to me@metpolice"

When questioned the defendant stated "Femi told me to do it".
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 26 2019, 07:40 PM) *
Can you block me as well please? In fact block everyone. You can agree with yourself then and pat yourself on the back.��

It's ok, he's a **** but I still like to read his rants, for ****s n giggles.
James_Trinder
In my opinion it's good to have a debate with people whose views are fundamentally different to your own, even when name calling and personal insults are resorted to, since it is important to hear all sides of the argument (whether reasoned or not).
newres
QUOTE (James_Trinder @ Jun 27 2019, 01:25 PM) *
In my opinion it's good to have a debate with people whose views are fundamentally different to your own, even when name calling and personal insults are resorted to, since it is important to hear all sides of the argument (whether reasoned or not).

And I'm not bothered about a bit of name calling but it can get boring when it's the same person every time. Can't be good for his health getting so worked up though.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (James_Trinder @ Jun 27 2019, 01:25 PM) *

I agree, totally, its difficult however to engage with people who unless you are quoting an obscure radio presenter or 'Femi' just resort to screeching 'gammon' at you. I think he done it to just about every contributor on this forum. Which brings me to,
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 27 2019, 01:57 PM) *
And I'm not bothered about a bit of name calling but it can get boring when it's the same person every time. Can't be good for his health getting so worked up though.

Now here's a classic example of a pot calling the kettle black! Gammon, gammon, right winger, nazi, fool, idiot! Just some of the epithets directed not just at me but virtually every other member on here.
je suis Charlie
Not that I'm bothered, I'm off to Aruba for two weeks sat morning, get a nice shade of gammon pink Come back, Hunt will be PM, A50 will be revoked, all will be sweetness and light.!
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 27 2019, 04:14 PM) *
Not that I'm bothered, I'm off to Aruba for two weeks sat morning, get a nice shade of gammon pink Come back, Hunt will be PM, A50 will be revoked, all will be sweetness and light.!

That's a terrible thing to do JSC. Think of your carbon footprint...did you see on Sky this morning that China's carbon footprint is larger than the whole of the EU and the USA combined... staggering...
SirWilliam
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 27 2019, 07:08 PM) *
That's a terrible thing to do JSC. Think of your carbon footprint...did you see on Sky this morning that China's carbon footprint is larger than the whole of the EU and the USA combined... staggering...

The sleeping lion that was China has woken up and the world is there to sate it's appetite. She will not rest till it has reaped every last morsel of resource available. Then it will go back to sleep for another thousand years. Spend you pension now boys and girls because you won't see old age.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Jun 27 2019, 08:27 PM) *
The sleeping lion that was China has woken up and the world is there to sate it's appetite. She will not rest till it has reaped every last morsel of resource available. Then it will go back to sleep for another thousand years. Spend you pension now boys and girls because you won't see old age.

Quite. Also with temperatures in the EU set to rise higher and higher over the next few years Blighty is going to become more and more desirable. Think on....
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 26 2019, 07:22 PM) *

This was today.

No comment Mr Newres? You are normally so vocal on these matters....
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 27 2019, 10:06 PM) *
No comment Mr Newres? You are normally so vocal on these matters....

I’m not a Labour member or voter. I haven’t read hugely about it either but I think the anti semitism accusations are mostly fake news. Labour are pro Palestinians and critical of the Israeli government but not anti Semitic. It’s actually dumb to accuse JC of racism. Handy for BJ though. A “dead cat”.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 27 2019, 07:08 PM) *

Fifty shades of meh! Just got my medical form signed as fit to dive so white sandy beaches, Pina coladas and a set of air tanks here I come! laugh.gif
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Jun 27 2019, 08:27 PM) *

Don't worry, Femi will sort it out! See ya!
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 28 2019, 10:25 AM) *
Fifty shades of meh! Just got my medical form signed as fit to dive so white sandy beaches, Pina coladas and a set of air tanks here I come! laugh.gif

Have a great time. Eetcafe the paddock.... worth a visit.. I'm sure you are wealthy snuff.😀 Great place to eat.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Feb 3 2019, 08:48 PM) *
Personally I want to be out when the German banks collapse...which they will do as they have built up endless bad debts to cover the ***** of failing southern European states. Anyone with any ounce of Finanial acumen knows what is coming and it is going to make 2008 and Brexit look like slideshows... I pity the next German Chancellor..oh and remember how the EU treated the UK when they are in the sh1t.

Trading with the rest of the world whilst the EU implodes may be out salvation.

And so it begins... Deutsche Bank is insolvent. 43 Trillion (That's Billion Billion) of ABC derivatives on the balance sheet. No "bad bank" or countless redundancies will solve it.... 2008 is going to look like child's play. The grand EU house of cards is going to fall. If we wait a while we won't have to leave.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jul 8 2019, 08:42 PM) *
And so it begins... Deutsche Bank is insolvent. 43 Trillion (That's Billion Billion) of ABC derivatives on the balance sheet. No "bad bank" or countless redundancies will solve it.... 2008 is going to look like child's play. The grand EU house of cards is going to fall. If we wait a while we won't have to leave.

You do realise that it’s privately owned? It’s like saying that JP Morgan going bust will result in the collapse of the US. Fanciful is being polite.
newres
More importantly Labour now back a second referendum of deal (or no deal) v Remain.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Jul 8 2019, 09:44 PM) *
You do realise that it’s privately owned? It’s like saying that JP Morgan going bust will result in the collapse of the US. Fanciful is being polite.

What's the answer then to 43 billion billion of ABC derivatives? Say 10 percent are C (thats very conservative) that means Deutshe Bank.. on its own has 4.3 Trillion of bad debt. How do you think this whole EU ponsi scheme has been propped up. Wake up and smell the coffee. What do you think is really going to happen when they have to start writing this down?
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Jul 8 2019, 09:45 PM) *
More importantly Labour now back a second referendum of deal (or no deal) v Remain.

Irrelevant.
Strafin
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jul 8 2019, 10:01 PM) *
Irrelevant.

The title of this particular topic is "Second Referendum"

SirWilliam
QUOTE (Strafin @ Jul 9 2019, 10:09 AM) *
The title of this particular topic is "Second Referendum"

Really? I was beginning to think it was "Who can be the biggest name caller". To be honest who the h**l cares what we do as long as this particular issue is put to bed once and for all. angry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.