Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Second referendum
Newbury Today Forum > Categories > Random Rants
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 21 2019, 05:40 AM) *
Two possibilities.

He will go for a no deal, bring down the government and Labour/ Lib Dem alliance form the new government with second vote. Or,

He just might “come clean”. Admit there’s no better deal on offer, say no deal will be a disaster and revoke.

Option 1 more likely. One side of the Tory party will turn on him whichever way he goes.

You over estimate the damage that the remain side of the Tory party could do. He'd gain more votes from the BP than he would lose from Tory remainers. They are a very rare breed.
Biker1
It makes me laugh the way that remainers talk about the economic damage that a no deal would cause.
Any damage to the economy caused by a no deal pales into significance to that which would be brought about by a Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott, Lammy government.
Frightening!!!
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (Biker1 @ Jun 21 2019, 08:11 AM) *
It makes me laugh the way that remainers talk about the economic damage that a no deal would cause.
Any damage to the economy caused by a no deal pales into significance to that which would be brought about by a Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott, Lammy government.
Frightening!!!

Totally agree.
Strafin
The choices aren't no deal or labour though. We could remain and still have a Tory government, although I still don't understand why people still believe the tories are economically capable.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (Strafin @ Jun 21 2019, 09:54 AM) *
The choices aren't no deal or labour though. We could remain and still have a Tory government, although I still don't understand why people still believe the tories are economically capable.

When compared to a bumblingly inept, semi numerate, love a terrorist, spongers best friend, stuck in the sixties Marxist loons a wet spaniel would seem economically capable by comparison.
SirWilliam
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 21 2019, 10:13 AM) *
When compared to a bumblingly inept, semi numerate, love a terrorist, spongers best friend, stuck in the sixties Marxist loons a wet spaniel would seem economically capable by comparison.

Me thinks you underestimate the intelligence of a spaniel,(wet or dry).
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 21 2019, 06:05 AM) *
You over estimate the damage that the remain side of the Tory party could do. He'd gain more votes from the BP than he would lose from Tory remainers. They are a very rare breed.

I would guess that the Tory leavers probably voted Brexit in the EU elections. Membership wise I’m sure the majority are leave, helped considerably by the UKIP inflow, but members don’t decide general elections. If BJ did an electoral pact with Farage I think Labour might struggle unless they did the same with the Libdems, but I don’t think either party would do that.

I think the Tory right are set for a disappointment with BJ though. And Francois is the biggest moron of the lot because he went on camera saying BJ swore we’d leave on 31st October, but he did no such thing if you watch the clip. It’s comical. Truly the thickest man in parliament.
je suis Charlie
Vote Hunt!
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 21 2019, 03:22 PM) *
Vote Hunt!

Johnson is finished after reports of an altercation at his house.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 21 2019, 08:31 PM) *

All very convenient....
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 21 2019, 08:31 PM) *

Shame as he was your best bet for remain. 😭 Still see what Mr Hunt can do.
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 21 2019, 09:05 PM) *
Shame as he was your best bet for remain. 😭 Still see what Mr Hunt can do.

Doesn’t mean I like him. The Tories really are a disaster zone at the moment.
Turin Machine
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 22 2019, 06:41 AM) *
Doesn’t mean I like him. The Tories really are a disaster zone at the moment.

! HEADLINE. !!

Man has spat with girlfriend in flat!

Newbury lefty goes "ooh"

Full story on page eight!
Andy Capp
QUOTE (Strafin @ Jun 21 2019, 09:54 AM) *

Or even competent! Them and Labour; a shower of Shoite!

In the coming years we can look forward to one of Hunt, Johnson or Corbyn as our PM FFS! Utter lying bullshoite farkers.
Andy Capp
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 21 2019, 08:49 PM) *
All very convenient....

What I thought.
newres
QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Jun 22 2019, 09:30 AM) *
! HEADLINE. !!

Man has spat with girlfriend in flat!

Newbury lefty goes "ooh"

Full story on page eight!

If it was ANY man you’d have a point.
Turin Machine
So what we have is a lefty, remaining neighbor selling his story to the guardian. Unbelievable. Except it's pretty much par for the course.
newres
QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Jun 23 2019, 10:52 AM) *
So what we have is a lefty, remaining neighbor selling his story to the guardian. Unbelievable. Except it's pretty much par for the course.

I think it’s good that the voters have been made aware of this. A 50 odd year old man should not be scrapping with his bit of stuff. It shows poor character. Perhaps there’s a drinking problem?
Andy Capp
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 23 2019, 11:45 AM) *
I think it’s good that the voters have been made aware of this. A 50 odd year old man should not be scrapping with his bit of stuff. It shows poor character. Perhaps there’s a drinking problem?

Hasn’t stopped Juncker. Just as May’s wholesome lifestyle did guarantee success and respect either.
newres
QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Jun 23 2019, 12:57 PM) *
Hasn’t stopped Juncker. Just as May’s wholesome lifestyle did guarantee success and respect either.

But he’s also a liar, was involved in an assault conspiracy, he’s a racist and a misogynist. He is also misleading the voters by telling them that we can have an implementation period without a withdrawal agreement, that GATT 24 is an option and that he could force a no deal Brexit. He doesn’t have a credible plan, unless it is to revoke or call a referendum or election.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 23 2019, 01:32 PM) *
But he’s also a liar, was involved in an assault conspiracy, he’s a racist and a misogynist. He is also misleading the voters by telling them that we can have an implementation period without a withdrawal agreement, that GATT 24 is an option and that he could force a no deal Brexit. He doesn’t have a credible plan, unless it is to revoke or call a referendum or election.

All of the above yet still preferable to comrade Corbyn.😂
Andy Capp
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 23 2019, 01:32 PM) *

Such is our democracy, even if all that is true, no one is bigger than the party and parliament; even Thatcher found that out.
Andy Capp
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 23 2019, 02:25 PM) *

Corbyn isn’t the biggest problem in that party.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 23 2019, 02:25 PM) *

Corbyn can be voted out in 5 years and in that time he couldn’t do anywhere near as much economic damage as a no deal Brexit.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 23 2019, 04:40 PM) *
Corbyn can be voted out in 5 years and in that time he couldn’t do anywhere near as much economic damage as a no deal Brexit.

Opinions dear sir. I think 5 years of Corbyn would be worse.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 23 2019, 04:43 PM) *
Opinions dear sir. I think 5 years of Corbyn would be worse.

Well tell me (asking for the third time) what is in Corbyn’s manifesto that you fear will cause the damage?
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 23 2019, 04:51 PM) *
Well tell me (asking for the third time) what is in Corbyn’s manifesto that you fear will cause the damage?

This is what will happen.

Tax people to death.
Nationalise everything.
Drive wealth creators and business owners out of the country
Spend trillions on support for everyone not working (I'll be one of them)
Give away our Nuclear deterrent
Massively increase the minimum wage putting at risk many small businesses.

I could go on... When you admire Venezuelan policy you are fooking nuts.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 23 2019, 05:11 PM) *

Tax people to death.
Nationalise everything.

Childish.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 23 2019, 06:11 PM) *
Childish.

Imbecile.
Turin Machine
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 23 2019, 06:11 PM) *
Childish.

Not really, it's all stuff they've committed to doing, one way or another. They even announced this week that they will install their own guy as governor of the BOE, someone who is quote "amenable to Jeremy's thinking'. I particularly love the bit where they say they are committed to destroying capitalism in Britain 😄, yeah, that'll increase inward investment!
newres
QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Jun 23 2019, 07:04 PM) *
Not really, it's all stuff they've committed to doing, one way or another. They even announced this week that they will install their own guy as governor of the BOE, someone who is quote "amenable to Jeremy's thinking'. I particularly love the bit where they say they are committed to destroying capitalism in Britain 😄, yeah, that'll increase inward investment!

I think if your source of news is The Daily Mail and this forum I can see why you think that these are things Labour are committed to doing.

Tax people to death.
Nationalise everything.

Turin Machine
"John McDonnell has pledged to install a Bank of England Governor who is “in tune” with the ideas of himself and Jeremy Corbyn if Labour are able to form a government in the next general election.

The shadow chancellor said that he is taking counsel from his key advisors to choose a candidate who fits the “requirements of what will be a radical Labour government”.

Yay!

Oh and add to that their pledge to get rid of Trident.
Their pledge to close all immigration centres.
Their pledge to 'smash' capitalism.

You want more? Cos there's lots more out there.
newres
QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Jun 23 2019, 07:27 PM) *
"John McDonnell has pledged to install a Bank of England Governor who is “in tune” with the ideas of himself and Jeremy Corbyn if Labour are able to form a government in the next general election.

The shadow chancellor said that he is taking counsel from his key advisors to choose a candidate who fits the “requirements of what will be a radical Labour government”.

Yay!

Oh and add to that their pledge to get rid of Trident.
Their pledge to close all immigration centres.
Their pledge to 'smash' capitalism.

You want more? Cos there's lots more out there.

Manifesto? You’re a clown.
Strafin
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 23 2019, 05:11 PM) *

Tax people to death.
Nationalise everything.

None of that is actually factual though is it?
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 24 2019, 07:56 AM) *
Manifesto? You’re a clown.

As far as I know, labour haven't published a manifesto for the upcoming GE? Anything in he last one is now moot. Labour have shown their true colours since losing the last one. TM's comments are grounded in the here and now, not some rose tinted past. Manifesto? Does anybody actually believe what's written in them. If labour published their true intent they would be permanently unelectable.

That quote? The BOE one? I looked it up, its from the Telegraph last week.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (Strafin @ Jun 24 2019, 08:51 AM) *
None of that is actually factual though is it?

It's a little 'colourful' but broadly accurate.
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 24 2019, 10:53 AM) *
It's a little 'colourful' but broadly accurate.

Only if you're deluded.
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 24 2019, 10:52 AM) *
As far as I know, labour haven't published a manifesto for the upcoming GE? Anything in he last one is now moot. Labour have shown their true colours since losing the last one. TM's comments are grounded in the here and now, not some rose tinted past. Manifesto? Does anybody actually believe what's written in them. If labour published their true intent they would be permanently unelectable.

That quote? The BOE one? I looked it up, its from the Telegraph last week.

rolleyes.gif

newres
https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/jame...7BGOUPX39dCgtpo

No surprises. We've just seen above how brainwashed many of them are.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 24 2019, 02:11 PM) *
https://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/jame...7BGOUPX39dCgtpo

No surprises. We've just seen above how brainwashed many of them are.

You really are an #fbpe cult member. Brainwashed by femi and his crew into thinking the EU is some sort of nirvana. No sense of adventure. No minerals. Just sad.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 24 2019, 07:42 PM) *
You really are an #fbpe cult member. Brainwashed by femi and his crew into thinking the EU is some sort of nirvana. No sense of adventure. No minerals. Just sad.

And you are a reactionary who is unable to do anything other than quote right wing memes. I at least am willing and able to debate my points.

I only joined Twitter about a month ago and don’t actually know the origin of #fbpe. I do however think Femi is an outstandingly intelligent man and communicator.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 24 2019, 08:54 PM) *
And you are a reactionary who is unable to do anything other than quote right wing memes. I at least am willing and able to debate my points.

I only joined Twitter about a month ago and don’t actually know the origin of #fbpe. I do however think Femi is an outstandingly intelligent man and communicator.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
je suis Charlie
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Says,

QUOTE (newres @ Jun 15 2019, 06:56 PM) *
Personally I’d rather be guided by the experts.

Then gets influenced by a radio presenter and Femi!.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 25 2019, 03:50 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Says,

Then gets influenced by a radio presenter and Femi!.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Even if that were true, at least Femi doesn't lie. What he posts is available to fact check.

However BJ today lied in blaming Sadiq Khan for spending £17m on the bridge when he (BJ) signed it off! He also said there was private funding for it. Another lie.

je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 25 2019, 04:20 PM) *
Even if that were true, at least Femi doesn't lie. What he posts is available to fact check.

Something you could at least try to emulate.
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 25 2019, 04:31 PM) *
Something you could at least try to emulate.

How are your knuckles? Did you get them rapped for your racist signature?
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 25 2019, 04:52 PM) *

Not at all, I was asked politely to modify it. And, let it be noted it was you who used the phrase "isn't it obvious, she's an uppity negro" I was merely using it as a sig to highlight your blatant racism.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 25 2019, 04:52 PM) *

I must congratulate you newres.
Are you actually working for an extremist right winger?
You have done more to radiclaise people on this forum than any Tommeh ever could.🤣🤣
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 25 2019, 05:45 PM) *
I must congratulate you newres.
Are you actually working for an extremist right winger?
You have done more to radiclaise people on this forum than any Tommeh ever could.🤣🤣

He's just a lying little racist liar who says he follows lammy and Femi just to cover his tracks.
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 25 2019, 05:58 PM) *
He's just a lying little racist liar who says he follows lammy and Femi just to cover his tracks.

Yet you’re the one who was asked to remove a racist post.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.