Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone driving to France this year?
Newbury Today Forum > Categories > Random Rants
Turin Machine
If so be aware,
New driving rules 2018
The national speed-limit on ordinary roads (i.e. excluding divided highways and motorways) will go down from 90 km/hr to 80 km/hr. the new limit will come into force on July 1st. Also, use of a mobile phone while driving may from now on lead to immediate suspension of the driver's licence. Be warned !
Trust the French to make life more difficult!
Turin Machine
As a follow up, France has now banned the use of mobile phones in cars even while parked unless in designated parking spots or in one's own driveway. Using one on the move? Immediate suspension of licence, at the roadside. No mucking about over there! rolleyes.gif
Cognosco
QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Feb 6 2018, 01:38 PM) *
As a follow up, France has now banned the use of mobile phones in cars even while parked unless in designated parking spots or in one's own driveway. Using one on the move? Immediate suspension of licence, at the roadside. No mucking about over there! rolleyes.gif

Ok thanks for the heads up I will ensure that the chauffeur does not answer the phone and ensure I have my PA on-board whilst in France! rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2020 Invision Power Services, Inc.