Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How to deal with buskers
Newbury Today Forum > Categories > Newbury News
Biker1
Saw this on the news page and have some advice on how to deal with annoying buskers.

Busker silencing. laugh.gif laugh.gif
SirWilliam
QUOTE (Biker1 @ Sep 2 2017, 05:52 AM) *
Saw this on the news page and have some advice on how to deal with annoying buskers.

Absolutely priceless ........You have made my day thank you .
Turin Machine
QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Sep 2 2017, 09:24 AM) *
Absolutely priceless ........You have made my day thank you .

Wonderful.
newres
Ignore.
blackdog
QUOTE (newres @ Sep 2 2017, 06:48 PM) *
Ignore.

You busk then?
Simon Kirby
QUOTE (Biker1 @ Sep 2 2017, 05:52 AM) *

So violently assaulting anyone who annoys you is both fine and laughable? I disagree.
Biker1
QUOTE (newres @ Sep 2 2017, 06:48 PM) *
Ignore.

QUOTE (Simon Kirby @ Sep 2 2017, 08:28 PM) *
So violently assaulting anyone who annoys you is both fine and laughable? I disagree.

Love this forum! laugh.gif
SirWilliam
You can't please all of the people etc. wink.gif
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (Simon Kirby @ Sep 2 2017, 07:28 PM) *

It was hilarious. Scruffy talentless scrounger.
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Sep 3 2017, 10:23 AM) *

I suspect it was staged
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Sep 3 2017, 11:58 AM) *
I suspect it was staged

No? Really? You think? Gosh, well I never, you mean we can't trust everything on tinternet? Who'd a thunk that.
The Hatter
Personally, I find people holding loud phone conversations far more irritating than buskers.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (The Hatter @ Sep 3 2017, 06:55 PM) *
Personally, I find people holding loud phone conversations far more irritating than buskers.

Speaking from my de luxe nuclear bunker in New Zealand I wish the people of Newbury and Great Britian all the best. 11th September will take on a new meaning soon....💀
SirWilliam
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Sep 3 2017, 08:06 PM) *
Speaking from my de luxe nuclear bunker in New Zealand I wish the people of Newbury and Great Britian all the best. 11th September will take on a new meaning soon....💀

What's happening on the 11th ? Are we all having a party ? Will there be fireworks , jelly and icecream ? Can I come ? What constitutes a "deluxe" bunker ? Fitted carpets ? Running water ? Velux window ?

Meanwhile the busker has auditioned for the X factor .
Turin Machine
QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Sep 3 2017, 09:02 PM) *
What's happening on the 11th ? Are we all having a party ? Will there be fireworks , jelly and icecream ? Can I come ? What constitutes a "deluxe" bunker ? Fitted carpets ? Running water ? Velux window ?

And will probably win. which says a lot about that programn.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Sep 3 2017, 09:02 PM) *

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017...ocalypse-escape

The Hatter
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Sep 4 2017, 06:22 AM) *

I'm just back from staying with family out there. They are quite worried about this because they don't want new immigrants spoiling things.
SirWilliam
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Sep 4 2017, 06:22 AM) *

Thank you for the enlightenment . It is somewhat ironical that the survivors of our mutually assured destruction pathway should be a collection of technology experts who will need to learn how to first use an axe and grow simple grains before they have any chance of making it.

The question I would like to ask is . -
Is it better to perish in the first wave or to try and live on a decimated planet with little hope of long term survival ?
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (The Hatter @ Sep 4 2017, 07:46 AM) *
I'm just back from staying with family out there. They are quite worried about this because they don't want new immigrants spoiling things.

Know the feeling!
Andy Capp
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Sep 3 2017, 10:23 AM) *

Hardly an adult reaction in front of families with young children; albeit funny.
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Sep 4 2017, 12:12 PM) *
Know the feeling!

Suspect it was irony.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.