Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Corbyn
Newbury Today Forum > Categories > Random Rants
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Apr 2 2018, 06:30 PM) *
I don't give a rat's **** where passport covers are printed, does anyone? Seriously?

... as long as they are blue?
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Apr 2 2018, 06:38 PM) *
I pointed out that a pro MGM article by a Jew may not be unbiased and described MGM as a tribal initiation rite. I don't think either could be anti semitic. Particularly the latter as it's common among Muslims too. Back to school for you.

I see the murder rate in London is now higher than New York. Something for Sadiq Khan to be proud of.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43610936

Any ideas why?.... Waits for newres to blame Police...
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Apr 2 2018, 06:51 PM) *
... as long as they are blue?

Yes Deep Blue with a great big Union Jack on it. And inside the flag of St George watermarked in every page. Along with 3 lions.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Apr 2 2018, 06:53 PM) *
I see the murder rate in London is now higher than New York. Something for Sadiq Khan to be proud of.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-43610936

Any ideas why?.... Waits for newres to blame Police...

Deprivation and gang culture I suspect. I assume you’re saying it’s because of the blacks?
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Apr 2 2018, 07:09 PM) *
Deprivation and gang culture I suspect. I assume you’re saying it’s because of the blacks?

Not all. Most decent black people want out of London now. Blackflight has started.
On the edge
This forum is incredible! Nothing changes just the temperature.
SirWilliam
QUOTE (newres @ Apr 2 2018, 07:09 PM) *

To the unfortunate victim it matters not one jot that the perpetrator was black, white, skyblue bloody pink , christian, muslim or flat earther; what they would like is not to be dead.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Apr 2 2018, 07:18 PM) *
Not all. Most decent black people want out of London now. Blackflight has started.

So what was your point then? And you’re an idiot if you think decent people are trapped in London.
Turin Machine
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Apr 2 2018, 06:55 PM) *
Yes Deep Blue with a great big Union Jack on it. And inside the flag of St George watermarked in every page. Along with 3 lions.

And pictures of Nelson, Wellington, RAF roundels and a few crusaders thrown in for good measure. Make sure Old Johnny Foreigner knows who he's a dealing when we slap him round his greasy face with it! Can they do one that plays a tune when Johnny opens it? God Save the Queen for preference.
On the edge
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Apr 2 2018, 07:18 PM) *

Where has that suddenly come from?

The real reason is the abolition of 'stop and search'. That's been a political yo yo for years, sadly. If the Met hadn't been so dim using these powers in the past, we'd have no trouble now.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Apr 2 2018, 07:31 PM) *
So what was your point then? And you’re an idiot if you think decent people are trapped in London.

That the murder rate has spiked in London under a Labour Muslim mayor per chance? That stopping racial profiling and stop and search is not a great idea?

TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Apr 2 2018, 07:33 PM) *
And pictures of Nelson, Wellington, RAF roundels and a few crusaders thrown in for good measure. Make sure Old Johnny Foreigner knows who he's a dealing when we slap him round his greasy face with it! Can they do one that plays a tune when Johnny opens it? God Save the Queen for preference.

😂😂 Newres woukd never go on holiday. He would be so ashamed.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Apr 2 2018, 07:39 PM) *
😂😂 Newres woukd never go on holiday. He would be so ashamed.

It would need lots of pictures in it so Walter would know what it was.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (On the edge @ Apr 2 2018, 07:37 PM) *
Where has that suddenly come from?

The real reason is the abolition of 'stop and search'. That's been a political yo yo for years, sadly. If the Met hadn't been so dim using these powers in the past, we'd have no trouble now.

Its just I know 2 lovely black fella's who are getting out because they are so worried now about the safety of family members...
The Hatter

That should help then.
On the edge

The Passport issue sums up exactly what's wrong with the EU to me. Apparently Germany Holland and France included, many nations put an absolute bar on 'foreign' national firms having anything to do with such things. We, though always play by the rules and we always lose.
On the edge
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Apr 2 2018, 07:41 PM) *
Its just I know 2 lovely black fella's who are getting out because they are so worried now about the safety of family members...

I suppose it's the district which counts. Have just let a couple of flats in Camden to people from the States and Canada.
newres

Scientific. What a dork. laugh.gif
Andy Capp

I know someone who just moved there and is looking for a job there.too.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Apr 2 2018, 08:13 PM) *
I know someone who just moved there and is looking for a job there.too.

Good luck to them!!
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Apr 2 2018, 08:04 PM) *
Scientific. What a dork. laugh.gif

So personal experience should be ignored? Just keep on believing what you read in the Guardian Walter. 😂
Andy Capp
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Apr 2 2018, 08:22 PM) *
So personal experience should be ignored? Just keep on believing what you read in the Guardian Walter. 😂

Anecdotal evidence is notoriously misleading, that is why science has proven to be effective in solving problems.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Apr 2 2018, 08:49 PM) *
Anecdotal evidence is notoriously misleading, that is why science has proven to be effective in solving problems.

All for science Mr Capp. All people should also read from a broad range of the political spectrum, even if they disagree with it. I do.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Apr 2 2018, 08:22 PM) *

Well I think you’re somewhat getting ahead of things to describe two black people saying they’d like to move out of London as “black flight”. In fact I’d go as far to say that only a total idiot would jump to such a conclusion.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Apr 2 2018, 09:05 PM) *
Well I think you’re somewhat getting ahead of things to describe two black people saying they’d like to move out of London as “black flight”. In fact I’d go as far to say that only a total idiot would jump to such a conclusion.

Says Walter. The snowflake with no ideas and no answers. Don't go out tomorrow fella. Gonna get a bit nasty so I understand. Best stay in bed.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Apr 2 2018, 09:15 PM) *
Says Walter. The snowflake with no ideas and no answers. Don't go out tomorrow fella. Gonna get a bit nasty so I understand. Best stay in bed.

More stupidity. rolleyes.gif
The Hatter
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Apr 2 2018, 09:15 PM) *

What's going to happen if someone disagrees with your conference speech? It can happen. Might be worth having a chat with the doc. medication might help.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Apr 2 2018, 09:28 PM) *

Unless your name is google stop acting like you know everything. You don't. You are a fool. Im just playing and you bite all the time. You are just light entertainment to me.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (The Hatter @ Apr 2 2018, 09:35 PM) *
What's going to happen if someone disagrees with your conference speech? It can happen. Might be worth having a chat with the doc. medication might help.

I'll be dealing with adults...newres doesn't qualify.
Andy Capp
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Apr 2 2018, 09:03 PM) *
All for science Mr Capp. All people should also read from a broad range of the political spectrum, even if they disagree with it. I do.

Perhaps, but I tend to treat everything with a pinch of salt, especially journalism designed to attract an audience.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Apr 2 2018, 09:43 PM) *
Perhaps, but I tend to treat everything with a pinch of salt, especially journalism designed to attract an audience.

Like the guardian, or indeed any paper, it's (shush, secrets ahead) how they sell papers! Surprise!
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Apr 2 2018, 09:28 PM) *

You're the expert Walter, you're the expert.
Andy Capp
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Apr 3 2018, 12:49 AM) *
Like the guardian, or indeed any paper, it's (shush, secrets ahead) how they sell papers! Surprise!

Quite.
newres
QUOTE (The Hatter @ Apr 2 2018, 09:35 PM) *

I used to be a bBranch Manager for a large software company and we called those that did the implementations “IC’s”. Implementation Clerks. laugh.gif
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Apr 2 2018, 09:36 PM) *
Unless your name is google stop acting like you know everything. You don't. You are a fool. Im just playing and you bite all the time. You are just light entertainment to me.

Hoever you're the one that gets upset. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Apr 3 2018, 06:45 AM) *
I used to be a bBranch Manager for a large software company and we called those that did the implementations “IC’s”. Implementation Clerks. laugh.gif

Branch Manager? Get you.😂
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Apr 3 2018, 10:14 AM) *
Branch Manager? Get you.😂

No, he was a bBranch manager, that makes Walter speshuuul!
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Apr 3 2018, 10:38 AM) *
No, he was a bBranch manager, that makes Walter speshuuul!

A bit rich you picking up a typo.

Anyway, returning to the subject. I think Corbyn should face down the extreme Zionists stirring up nonsense. Good for him attending the meeting last night. Potential Labour voters know where the bigotry really exists. It's plain enough on here with members attending right wing rallies.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Apr 3 2018, 12:39 PM) *

Anyway, returning to the subject. I think Corbyn should face down the extreme Zionists stirring up nonsense. Good for him attending the meeting last night. Potential Labour voters know where the bigotry really exists. It's plain enough on here with members attending right wing rallies.

Keep those blinkers firmly on newres. Oh and since when does attending speakers corner constitute going to a far right rally? You are funny.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Apr 3 2018, 01:38 PM) *
Keep those blinkers firmly on newres. Oh and since when does attending speakers corner constitute going to a far right rally? You are funny.

He went to see Tommy Robinson.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Apr 3 2018, 12:39 PM) *

"The Board of Deputies of British Jews and other groups said it cast fresh doubts on Mr Corbyn's commitment to tackling anti-Semitism in Labour."

So the board of deputies are extreme Zionists are they? You really are thick aren't you. Nasty little anti Semite.

Membership falling in the labour party, major diners walking away, yeah, voters know where the bigotry lies.
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Apr 3 2018, 02:44 PM) *
"The Board of Deputies of British Jews and other groups said it cast fresh doubts on Mr Corbyn's commitment to tackling anti-Semitism in Labour."

So the board of deputies are extreme Zionists are they? You really are thick aren't you. Nasty little anti Semite.

Membership falling in the labour party, major diners walking away, yeah, voters know where the bigotry lies.

I call any organisation supports a government that shoots 700 protesters extreme. Yes.

Look at your own prejudices before throwing accusation of anti this, that or the other.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Apr 3 2018, 03:37 PM) *
I call any organisation supports a government that shoots 700 protesters extreme. Yes.

Look at your own prejudices before throwing accusation of anti this, that or the other.

It's the board of deputies of British Jews! When did they shoot anybody! Idiot!
Strafin
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Mar 31 2018, 08:37 PM) *
My IQ is so low Microsoft have just invited me to Redmond to speak to hundreds of delegates about how my company were the first company in the world to implement a brand new ERP system. You? Sold some toilet roll??? I pay over 5k a month in tax. You don't have a fick1ng clue. Never mind saddo.

Well you're not the Gartner group are you?
x2lls
QUOTE (newres @ Apr 3 2018, 01:56 PM) *
He went to see Tommy Robinson.

Throw away BS

"He" Went to listen first hand the play out of a state banned speech at speakers corner.
"He" Witnessed a muslim prick striking out at police and Katie Hopkins with a weapon. FYI Abdul Hamid, a renowned violent thug who regularly attends the location.
"He" Saw another muslim whack a police officer with a walking stick.
"He" Observed a deliberate attempt to shut down free speech.

antifa (What a laugh!) were grossly outnumbered. antifa should be brave enough to leave their masks and baseball bats at home.

My good friend, Mr Lennon was there to ensure the speech was made.

You might try to actually LISTEN to this interview by a man who previously held the same blind view that you and many others have.
I have challenged you before, and I do again. Find something wrong with the message and get back to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue...p;v=f7yeJmy4E2c

Andy Capp
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Apr 3 2018, 03:50 PM) *

If you read it he didn’t say they did.
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Apr 3 2018, 03:50 PM) *

Still trouble with the reading?
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (x2lls @ Apr 3 2018, 04:30 PM) *
Throw away BS

"He" Went to listen first hand the play out of a state banned speech at speakers corner.
"He" Witnessed a muslim prick striking out at police and Katie Hopkins with a weapon. FYI Abdul Hamid, a renowned violent thug who regularly attends the location.
"He" Saw another muslim whack a police officer with a walking stick.
"He" Observed a deliberate attempt to shut down free speech.

antifa (What a laugh!) were grossly outnumbered. antifa should be brave enough to leave their masks and baseball bats at home.

My good friend, Mr Lennon was there to ensure the speech was made.

You might try to actually LISTEN to this interview by a man who previously held the same blind view that you and many others have.
I have challenged you before, and I do again. Find something wrong with the message and get back to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue...p;v=f7yeJmy4E2c

His ears are closed. Brainwashed. Funny really.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (Strafin @ Apr 3 2018, 03:53 PM) *
Well you're not the Gartner group are you?

I do love a magic quadrant.😂
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Apr 3 2018, 04:41 PM) *
Still trouble with the reading?

No but you are. laugh.gif laugh.gif perhaps I should do posts with more pictures, just to help you understand. Maybe a pic of you encouraging anti semetism?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.