Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Corbyn
Newbury Today Forum > Categories > Random Rants
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 28 2018, 09:22 PM) *
Hmm, sound like anyone??

Man has 'world's worst' super-gonorrhoea - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-43571120

Have you not had your knuckles rapped once for calling me a paedophile? Now I’ve got an STD? You really are a very immature aren’t you?
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 28 2018, 09:44 PM) *
It’s actually difficult to take seriously anyone that attends a brown shirt rally.

Is the opposite of a brown shirt rally a momemtum rally? Or an antifa rally? Or are they ok in your view? What about the make Britain an Islamic state rally where some "people" call for an islamic state and sharia law? Dont hear much from you about them? Or are they ok? Its just anyone right of Vince Cable that gets you going...
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 28 2018, 09:46 PM) *
Have you not had your knuckles rapped once for calling me a paedophile? Now I’ve got an STD? You really are a very immature aren’t you?

Call the cops!!!!
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Mar 28 2018, 09:44 PM) *
Can't be newres. Didn't think soy boys did "sexual relations".😂

It’s got past any discussion. It’s just childish insults now. The fact is that there isn’t any debate on here normally and you drive away anyone that disagrees with you. Simon disappeared and the forum is a poorer place for it.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 28 2018, 09:52 PM) *
It’s got past any discussion. It’s just childish insults now. The fact is that there isn’t any debate on here normally and you drive away anyone that disagrees with you. Simon disappeared and the forum is a poorer place for it.

In all seriousness you need to improve your debating. Its poor.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Mar 28 2018, 09:49 PM) *
Is the opposite of a brown shirt rally a momemtum rally? Or an antifa rally? Or are they ok in your view? What about the make Britain an Islamic state rally where some "people" call for an islamic state and sharia law? Dont hear much from you about them? Or are they ok? Its just anyone right of Vince Cable that gets you going...

Just because I’m not a racist or Iskamaphobe, it doesn’t mean that I’m a communist. You are really quite black and white aren’t you? I run a business. I employ people. I make profit from the labour if others. That kind of disqualifies me from membership of the party don’t you think?
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Mar 28 2018, 09:54 PM) *
In all seriousness you need to improve your debating. Its poor.

Oh dear...,
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 28 2018, 09:46 PM) *

Did I say it was you? Or do you either have a guilty conscience or believe everything has to be about you? Knuckles rapped? Not so I'd noticed?
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 28 2018, 09:57 PM) *
Just because I’m not a racist or Iskamaphobe, it doesn’t mean that I’m a communist. You are really quite black and white aren’t you? I run a business. I employ people. I make profit from the labour if others. That kind of disqualifies me from membership of the party don’t you think?

Walter Mitty syndrome.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 28 2018, 10:06 PM) *
Walter Mitty syndrome.

About as much business acumen as Donald Trump!!!!
I've really insulted him now.😂
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 28 2018, 09:57 PM) *

I don't understand how anyone with any knowledge of economics could vote for Corbyn. I guess you just don't follow what happens in other countries with a left wing government. Give me an example of a success.
SirWilliam
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Mar 28 2018, 10:40 PM) *
I don't understand how anyone with any knowledge of economics could vote for Corbyn. I guess you just don't follow what happens in other countries with a left wing government. Give me an example of a success.

Could someone define a "left wing government"? Those who purport to be working on behalf of the proletariat invariably are using the populist support to prop up their particular agenda, which is at odds with what the masses actually want but having been subjected to the "other" side of politics for generations are more than happy to embrace the new order so they can put one over on the past masters. The only real left wing government we have experienced was the Attlee regime after the war and history has shown that was not the utopia promised.

Let's face it politics stink whichever flag they sit under.
x2lls
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 28 2018, 08:44 PM) *
It’s actually difficult to take seriously anyone that attends a brown shirt rally.

Apparently Labour voters are telling people they vote UKIP to avoid being thought of as racists.
newres
Well it's true that every racist is a Brexiteer so you might have something there.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 29 2018, 04:50 PM) *
Well it's true that every racist is a Brexiteer so you might have something there.

So by this measure, 51% of those who voted are racist? Really? Please tell me more Mr Mitty.
SirWilliam
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 29 2018, 04:50 PM) *

I trust you are not implying that every brexiteer is therefore a racist? I doubt if many of the hardline bigots could find their way to a polling station let alone manage to place a X in the box of their choosing.
newres
QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Mar 29 2018, 06:09 PM) *
I trust you are not implying that every brexiteer is therefore a racist? I doubt if many of the hardline bigots could find their way to a polling station let alone manage to place a X in the box of their choosing.

Actually, no I'm not. Every racist is a Brexiteer, but not every Brexiteer is a racist.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Mar 29 2018, 06:09 PM) *

Actually quite easy, get the most intelligent to follow someone and drop copies of the mail along the route. Sorted!
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 29 2018, 06:06 PM) *
So by this measure, 51% of those who voted are racist? Really? Please tell me more Mr Mitty.

No, but that comment showed you can't read what's written.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 29 2018, 06:14 PM) *
No, but that comment showed you can't read what's written.

So Walter, show me some form of evidence of your, quite frankly outrageous statement.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 29 2018, 06:13 PM) *
Actually, no I'm not. Every racist is a Brexiteer, but not every Brexiteer is a racist.

Like every labour voter is an anti Semite.
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 29 2018, 06:27 PM) *
So Walter, show me some form of evidence of your, quite frankly outrageous statement.

There’s no one called Walter here. There is a thick **** who can’t read though. laugh.gif
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 29 2018, 06:38 PM) *
There’s no one called Walter here. There is a thick **** who can’t read though. laugh.gif

Now now Walter, no need for obscenity.
x2lls
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 29 2018, 03:50 PM) *

Most muslims are not terrorists, but by far, most terrorists are Muslim.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 29 2018, 08:26 PM) *
Now now Walter, no need for obscenity.

Leave newres alone. He's a leader of industry. He has a lot of stars of david to print.... I wonder if he retweets holocaust denials like that nice labour councillor? I'd guess he is an Arsenal supporter as well. Those Tottingham boyos wont be his cup of tea.😂
je suis Charlie
Poor old Walter!
newres
QUOTE (x2lls @ Mar 29 2018, 08:30 PM) *
Most muslims are not terrorists, but by far, most terrorists are Muslim.

Depends how you define it. If I lived in Pakistan I’d consider the Americans to be the terrorists. If I lived in the West Bank I’d consider the Israelis to be the terrorists. Don’t get me wrong, I consider the attacks here horrific but for everything there’s a context.

The irony is that in Syria we attack the government, but if Assad falls yet another country will be overrun by fundamentalists. And we attack the Russians for attacking the terrorists. Life would be simpler and safer if we just left the **** alone. And that’s only gonna happen if JC becomes PM. Win, win eh?
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 29 2018, 08:50 PM) *
Poor old Walter!

Poor old thickie with no idea of logic.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 29 2018, 08:55 PM) *
Depends how you define it. If I lived in Pakistan I’d consider the Americans to be the terrorists. If I lived in the West Bank I’d consider the Israelis to be the terrorists. Don’t get me wrong, I consider the attacks here horrific but for everything there’s a context.

The irony is that in Syria we attack the government, but if Assad falls yet another country will be overrun by fundamentalists. And we attack the Russians for attacking the terrorists. Life would be simpler and safer if we just left the **** alone. And that’s only gonna happen if JC becomes PM. Win, win eh?

With your views perhaps Pakistan is the best place for you. You dont like the UK. That's for certain.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Mar 29 2018, 09:10 PM) *
With your views perhaps Pakistan is the best place for you. You dont like the UK. That's for certain.

It’s you that doesn’t like the UK how it is and wants it changed. I like it.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 29 2018, 08:57 PM) *
Poor old thickie with no idea of logic.

We know you are. Poor Walter.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 29 2018, 09:14 PM) *
It’s you that doesn’t like the UK how it is and wants it changed. I like it.

But you want to change it, don't you Walter.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 29 2018, 09:51 PM) *

If Corbyn got in it would change alright. And the next generation would find out...
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 29 2018, 09:51 PM) *

No thickie, I don't.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 29 2018, 09:56 PM) *
No thickie, I don't.

Oh Walter Walter Walter. Of course you do. I know you do, you know you do, everyone knows you do. Just be a big Walter and fess up.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Mar 29 2018, 09:55 PM) *
If Corbyn got in it would change alright. And the next generation would find out...

As someone who voted for Brexit I find it highly amusing that you’re concerned about the next generation. Corbyn could **** things up for 4 or 5 years, Brexit will cause damage for generations.

What will be interesting is when we start negotiating trade deals during withdrawal. And they are worse than what we have now.
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 29 2018, 10:11 PM) *
Oh Walter Walter Walter. Of course you do. I know you do, you know you do, everyone knows you do. Just be a big Walter and fess up.

You’re being thick again. I voted to remain. Status quo. (In this instance not a rock band thickie).
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 29 2018, 10:14 PM) *
You’re being thick again. I voted to remain. Status quo. (In this instance not a rock band thickie).

Walter old chap, we know what changes you want. You've made it quite clear. How are those yellow triangles going? Are you posting them out yet or are you waiting for instructions from comrade Corbyn?
Turin Machine
Why's everyone calling the gimp 'walter'? Or should I not be asking?
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Mar 29 2018, 10:46 PM) *

Apparently he is a leader of industry!!! Or Walter Mittty according to JSC. He gives us a bit of light entertainment anyway.😂
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 29 2018, 10:12 PM) *
As someone who voted for Brexit I find it highly amusing that you’re concerned about the next generation. Corbyn could **** things up for 4 or 5 years, Brexit will cause damage for generations.

What will be interesting is when we start negotiating trade deals during withdrawal. And they are worse than what we have now.

What a crock of 💩. You voted brexit??? Do me a favour!!! 😂😂
Turin Machine
QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Mar 29 2018, 10:46 PM) *

via Imgflip Meme Generator
je suis Charlie
Got your number.
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 29 2018, 11:59 PM) *
Got your number.

You lot aren’t good at accepting another view are you. I think that’s called bigotry. I think I’ll leave you all for a bit, the excitement is clearly getting too much for you all. tongue.gif
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 29 2018, 11:59 PM) *
Got your number.

You lot aren’t good at accepting another view are you. I think that’s called bigotry. I think I’ll leave you all for a bit, the excitement is clearly getting too much for you all. tongue.gif
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 30 2018, 04:11 AM) *

You could just try answering questions posed instead of running away. But if you dont have answers I suppose you are best off leaving...
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 30 2018, 04:11 AM) *

Which, as I've said in the past makes you a bigot.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Mar 29 2018, 11:15 PM) *

Luv the 'scumbag' hat! Well done!
Biker1
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 29 2018, 08:55 PM) *
Depends how you define it. If I lived in Pakistan I’d consider the Americans to be the terrorists.

What, the Americans plant devices designed to kill and maim hundreds of innocent civilians?
Or fly civilian planes into public buildings? ohmy.gif
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Mar 30 2018, 04:40 AM) *
You could just try answering questions posed instead of running away. But if you dont have answers I suppose you are best off leaving...

via Imgflip Meme Generator
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.