Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Abbott Shmabbott
Newbury Today Forum > Categories > Random Rants
Pages: 1, 2
Andy Capp
True or not, this is an interesting read: https://cookingonabootstrap.com/2017/06/07/...plicit-content/
Simon Kirby
Yes, read that earlier, it gives some useful perspective doesn't it.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (Simon Kirby @ Jun 7 2017, 09:12 PM) *
Yes, read that earlier, it gives some useful perspective doesn't it.

Personally I think its a crock of sh1t.
Oh and its factually inaccurate.
Diane Abbott is not a "little black girl".
She is a hard nosed 30 year politician who hasn't got where she is by being "nice". Oh and she is a racist and also the worst kind of hypocrite by sending her children to fee paying schools.

And the Daily Mail and Sun talk sh1t as well.
newres
Some of those tweets are diabolical. It may be that the stuff in th press isn't overtly racist, but it's feeding people's hate and many of the hateful tweets are based on her race. There's some loathsome people around.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 7 2017, 09:25 PM) *
Some of those tweets are diabolical. It may be that the stuff in th press isn't overtly racist, but it's feeding people's hate and many of the hateful tweets are based on her race. There's some loathsome people around.

Have you seen some of the stuff May has had? Or does she "deserve" it??? Again not a fan but balance is needed.

Social media in politics is evil..
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 7 2017, 09:20 PM) *
Personally I think its a crock of sh1t.
Oh and its factually inaccurate.
Diane Abbott is not a "little black girl".
She is a hard nosed 30 year politician who hasn't got where she is by being "nice". Oh and she is a racist and also the worst kind of hypocrite by sending her children to fee paying schools.

And the Daily Mail and Sun talk sh1t as well.

She isn't racist. That's rubbish unless you have some evidence. Makes me laugh how everyone says that ex EDL person isn't racist but Diane Abbott is. Give me a break.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 7 2017, 09:27 PM) *
Have you seen some of the stuff May has had? Or does she "deserve" it??? Again not a fan but balance is needed.

Social media in politics is evil..

Is Theresa May called a monkey or a black Cnut?
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 7 2017, 09:28 PM) *
She isn't racist. That's rubbish unless you have some evidence. Makes me laugh how everyone says that ex EDL person isn't racist but Diane Abbott is. Give me a break.

https://ukipvoices.wordpress.com/2015/04/09...ate-department/

I know it is UKIP but twas a quick google. Could have found something easily on another site but couldn't be bothered.

The point is can you imagine a poster that says I will put white people first??? Can you imagine the outrage????
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 7 2017, 09:29 PM) *
Is Theresa May called a monkey or a black Cnut?

Nope. As she is not black. Just cnut. B1tch. Evil. Hope she gets c@ncer and dies a slow painful death... You have to be very hard nosed to play the politic game. Nasty business.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 7 2017, 09:32 PM) *
https://ukipvoices.wordpress.com/2015/04/09...ate-department/

I know it is UKIP but twas a quick google. Could have found something easily on another site but couldn't be bothered.

The point is can you imagine a poster that says I will put white people first??? Can you imagine the outrage????

Did you read the article? Funniest thing I've read in weeks. I don't know if the poster is genuine but rather than being anti white it seems more to do with positive discrimination. I don't think that's racist. So perhaps you could find one that actually is evidence of racism.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 7 2017, 09:36 PM) *
Nope. As she is not black. Just cnut. B1tch. Evil. Hope she gets c@ncer and dies a slow painful death... You have to be very hard nosed to play the politic game. Nasty business.

So there aren't references to her race then? Wasn't the whole point of my post about the racist abuse she suffers?
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 7 2017, 09:39 PM) *
Did you read the article? Funniest thing I've read in weeks. I don't know if the poster is genuine but rather than being anti white it seems more to do with positive discrimination. I don't think that's racist. So perhaps you could find one that actually is evidence of racism.

Positive discrimination. You mean racism? Cos thats what that is. The sort of discrimination where you interview 2 people.. One non white and one white and you get "leaned on" by your HR department to pick the none white one, even if they are not the best candidate. Diversity. Tick...
On the edge

Yes, it's very difficult to disagree with that; particularly as there is a substantial body of evidence to show she's not alone. This stuff is generated by people who have been through our education system and live in an advanced apparently civilised nation. Numbers are far too great to put it down to mental ill health; it's simply vile behaviour, no more, no less and demonstrates that the veneer of civilisation is indeed thin. That we don't or won't take steps to elimate it is indicative of our national decline as was this recent ill natured and spiteful election campaign. Yes, I voted to leave the EU but I'm far from convinced about our future with a population like this.
Simon Kirby

Indeed.
On the edge
Our very confrontational style of press reporting doesn't exactly help matters - see today's Mail!
On the edge
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 7 2017, 09:36 PM) *

Yes, it is very nasty indeed as you have so amply illustrated.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (On the edge @ Jun 7 2017, 10:14 PM) *
Yes, it is very nasty indeed as you have so amply illustrated.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8fV0gFp1Pw&a...eature=youtu.be

Andy Capp
I think Diane Abbott is demonstrably racist, albeit a softe racist. There's the comments about black mothers, blue-eyed blonde Finnish nurses and the white man divide and rule comment. Hardly shocking, but enough to tell me what I might need to know; however, I believe in credit where it is due. She is gaff prone, but she has had an impressive career and perhaps some of her beliefs come from hard experience.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Jun 7 2017, 10:49 PM) *
I think Diane Abbott is demonstrably racist, albeit a softe racist. There's the comments about black mothers, blue-eyed blonde Finnish nurses and the white man divide and rule comment. Hardly shocking, but enough to tell me what I might need to know; however, I believe in credit where it is due. She is gaff prone, but she has had an impressive career and perhaps some of her beliefs come from hard experience.

Agree. Nothing more to add.
je suis Charlie
Sick? Like she was on article 50? Yeah, rite. She'll be dancing round like a demented puppy on acid come Friday. Wonderful what you can get away with once you've slept with the boss! The truth is she got promoted to her own personal level of incompetence and now that's been exposed she's ducking back out of view. She's done a good job representing her constituents, but that's it. This is now international politics, if you can't stand the heat etc. Spinelessness, covered up by her party to get a sympathy vote and to distance themselves from a rapidly expanding disaster area.
x2lls
Regardless of the history of the woman, what she says now is all that matters, and that is nothing convincing.

She will be not be taking part in the election campaign for an indefinite period. What? 1.5 days?
She's more dangerous to us than Putin.
x2lls
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 7 2017, 09:28 PM) *

He isn't racist, he is anti muslim extremist. He is anti hate speech by extremist imams invited here. Islam is not a race. Your mind has been poisoned.

Makes me laugh how some read and soak up the rubbish spewed by MSM, and locals for that matter.
How on earth you can attempt to speak for a woman who is (oops, was) potentially responsible for our safety, and refused to answer a simple question is beyond me. How much more butter are you going to put under your shoes?
Andy Capp
It's called being open minded and willing to see both sides before making judgements. Something many on here find very difficult.
newres
QUOTE (x2lls @ Jun 8 2017, 02:01 AM) *
He isn't racist, he is anti muslim extremist. He is anti hate speech by extremist imams invited here. Islam is not a race. Your mind has been poisoned.

Makes me laugh how some read and soak up the rubbish spewed by MSM, and locals for that matter.
How on earth you can attempt to speak for a woman who is (oops, was) potentially responsible for our safety, and refused to answer a simple question is beyond me. How much more butter are you going to put under your shoes?

But one of his campaigns is against Muslim sex offenders. Does he target Halal too? I bet he does. So he's not anti extremist, he's anti-Muslim.

Re: Diane Abbott - she's a liability. I wouldn't want her as home secretary but she'd do better than May. May's answer to terrorism? Take away our human rights. rolleyes.gif
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 8 2017, 06:48 AM) *
But one of his campaigns is against Muslim sex offenders. Does he target Halal too? I bet he does. So he's not anti extremist, he's anti-Muslim.

Re: Diane Abbott - she's a liability. I wouldn't want her as home secretary but she'd do better than May. May's answer to terrorism? Take away our human rights. rolleyes.gif

🇬🇧 bill of rights. Thank you. And that includes no rights for jihadis.
On the edge
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 7 2017, 10:23 PM) *

Manners maketh man.

Just because your peers and friends decend to boorish behaviour, unless you are a sheep, there is no reason to follow.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 8 2017, 06:53 AM) *
🇬🇧 bill of rights. Thank you. And that includes no rights for jihadis.

Or we could just stop bombing them.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 8 2017, 07:15 AM) *

Sounds like you actually feel sorry for the jihadists. ohmy.gif
x2lls
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 8 2017, 06:48 AM) *

You prove my point. YOU brought up halal. A prime example of misinformation. Watch his challenges to reporters , check out the last interview with Andrew Neil.
je suis Charlie

Is this hook line and sinker? Or simply someone who doesn't understand what this jihad is all about? It's this level of sleepwalking into history that's going to get us all killed.
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 8 2017, 10:24 AM) *
Is this hook line and sinker? Or simply someone who doesn't understand what this jihad is all about? It's this level of sleepwalking into history that's going to get us all killed.

Do you not think you might be getting a bit carried away?
On the edge
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 8 2017, 11:38 AM) *

Oh don't worry Newres, he's just left East Ham, so not far to go!
x2lls
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 8 2017, 11:38 AM) *

The government has already sleep walked(Is that the correct term?), which is why too many known scumbags have achieved their intentions due to inaction.
newres
QUOTE (x2lls @ Jun 8 2017, 02:25 PM) *
The government has already sleep walked(Is that the correct term?), which is why too many known scumbags have achieved their intentions due to inaction.

That's it then. we're all going to die. Je Suis - no point booking in booking the Toff Roader to get that dodgy radio fixed is there?
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Jun 8 2017, 04:07 PM) *
That's it then. we're all going to die. Je Suis - no point booking in booking the Toff Roader to get that dodgy radio fixed is there?

No need, solved some of my problems, I kept it tuned in to the BBC but all it was picking up was this annoying whiney noise. Turn out it was a Jeremy Corbyn speech. So that's all good now. 🖕
Simon Kirby

Quite.
On the edge
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 8 2017, 04:18 PM) *
No need, solved some of my problems, I kept it tuned in to the BBC but all it was picking up was this annoying whiney noise. Turn out it was a Jeremy Corbyn speech. So that's all good now. 🖕

Know what you mean, then if you want to hear a Tory, all they have left is that May woman and frankly I thought I'd heard the last of Matron when I left school. Bit of diversity would make a nice change.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (On the edge @ Jun 8 2017, 08:55 PM) *
Know what you mean, then if you want to hear a Tory, all they have left is that May woman and frankly I thought I'd heard the last of Matron when I left school. Bit of diversity would make a nice change.

Oooh matron, stick it out! 😊
je suis Charlie
I see she's miraculously better, JC probably laid his healing hands on her. He'll be getting the blind to see and the lame to walk next. Labour, cheap tricks are us.
SirWilliam
QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Jun 7 2017, 09:09 PM) *
True or not, this is an interesting read: https://cookingonabootstrap.com/2017/06/07/...plicit-content/

What has the her colour to do with anything ? The first black this or that is irrelevant to her success . I applaud anyone who attends Oxbridge whatever their creed / colour / sex etc. but this obsession with still putting people in boxes seems counter-productive to an inclusive society .
If the archeologists are to be believed we can all trace our ancestry back to Africa so that alone should be sufficient to show we are all the same and should be thus referred .
On the edge
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 14 2017, 08:09 AM) *
I see she's miraculously better, JC probably laid his healing hands on her. He'll be getting the blind to see and the lame to walk next. Labour, cheap tricks are us.

Nah, she's just following precedents in political history. Eden's 'illness' at Suez, Major's 'toothache' when Mrs Thatcher resigned. You wanted Labour to emulate the Conservative way; well, so they have! tongue.gif
blackdog
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 14 2017, 08:09 AM) *

Hardly a miracle to sort out blood sugar levels these days.
Andy Capp
I have hunch she has confused her numbers again. Usually type 2 have different symptoms than type 1.
Turin Machine
3 2 1 and she's back in the room! 🤔
SirWilliam
You can't keep a good woman down ..........But damned good fun trying tongue.gif
Berkshirelad
QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Jun 14 2017, 12:08 PM) *
I have hunch she has confused her numbers again. Usually type 2 have different symptoms than type 1.

I agree - I have Type 2; you can't get a hypo with type 2.
gel
Perhaps she has Type 3 just for minority groups.
Turin Machine
QUOTE (gel @ Jun 19 2017, 02:40 PM) *
Perhaps she has Type 3 just for minority groups.

Diabetes hasn't stopped Theresa May, perhaps she has a special Tory type? 🤔
gel
QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Jun 19 2017, 02:42 PM) *
Diabetes hasn't stopped Theresa May, perhaps she has a special Tory type? 🤔
She's never used as an excuse to prevent her doing her job, to my knowledge.
On the edge
Perhaps we need an MP 'person profile', those responsible keep getting wrong 'uns. Here is a starter for 10.

Must

1. agree wholeheartedly with all the party aims, objectives, manifesto pledges.
2. be able to calculate to six decimal places on the spot
3. not have made any even vaguely non populist decisions in the past
4. have absolutely no personal faith or convictions
5. offer resignation whenever implicated unpopular decisions or campaigns
6. become ill or unwell
7. humbly renounce any personal convictions if called to do so
8. not have taken proscribed drugs (subject to reversal shortly)
9. not have deemed unusual sex life

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.