Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: May Paxman Corbyn
Newbury Today Forum > Categories > Random Rants
x2lls
Yes, Theresa May has her faults, there is no one that is perfect. But, she has no history of mixing with the IRA, or Communist views. Yes , she has altered a few things in the manifesto, I don't find that lies, but, thinking again, She also and did admit that she had got a few things wrong, she said it was her responsibility, she did not try to pass the buck.. I would rather a person be like that. Also when Paxman said she was against Brexit, she admitted yes, but the British people wanted it, by the majority and she will get the best deal of the U.K. She was very straightforward.

Thoughts? Responses to?

For the record, I fully agree.
Andy Capp
She's lied more than once and approves of hunting with hounds: fail. Corbyn:fail and only has any support due to the peace poor job May is making of things.

I have no respect or time for either.
On the edge
I thought we still had party politics in the UK. One thing came across loud and clear, Theresa May is now the personification of the Conservative Party; if you are a Conservative and disagree with her; tough. Jeremy Corbyn is simply the Leader of the Labour Party; so you and indeed he, are free to disagree with Labour policy; real democracy.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.