Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mosul
Newbury Today Forum > Categories > Random Rants
TallDarkAndHandsome
I seem to remember that when Aleppo was taken the "West" were outraged by Putin and Russia killing civillians.

Now the "West" are killing hundreds of civillians in Mosul I dont see the same moral outrage.

I'm not saying its possible to take a city like Mosul without killing civillians. All it shows is just how hypocritical the western media is.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Mar 26 2017, 09:22 AM) *
I seem to remember that when Aleppo was taken the "West" were outraged by Putin and Russia killing civillians.

Now the "West" are killing hundreds of civillians in Mosul I dont see the same moral outrage.

I'm not saying its possible to take a city like Mosul without killing civillians. All it shows is just how hypocritical the western media is.

And western governments.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Mar 26 2017, 09:22 AM) *

Yeah well, the luvvie masses have found another dead horse to flog since then.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.