Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Facebook. You really gotta love it!
Newbury Today Forum > Categories > Random Rants
Turin Machine
"Facebook announced that it is banning the private sale of firearms on its social network, which can take place without background check."

"While licensed firearm retailers will still be able to advertise on the site, the updated policy will forbid individual users from coordinating peer-to-peer sales of guns. Facebook already prohibits the private sale of marijuana, pharmaceuticals, and illegal drugs."

newres
I was banned from Newbury Facebay for objecting to the sale of cigarettes on there and stating that the admins on that site (and others) didn't have the intelligence to be responsible. Basically I politely pointed out that they were a bunch of chavs. I was quite diplomatic about it. biggrin.gif
The Hatter
There is one page that's turned out to be not nice at all. Some people can't seem to hold any sort of discussion without being personally abusive. Particularly those with nasty views.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.