Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another one bites the dust.
Newbury Today Forum > Categories > Newbury News
je suis Charlie
I see a Subaru spun off and ate barrier on the 339! Someone else who ran out of luck as well as skill. Thankfully no one got seriously hurt, this time.
spartacus
Nothing to do with speed or driving like a prick apparently.... purely the council's fault... something to do with a slippy manhole cover.... (utter [EDIT]codswollop[/EDIT])
Andy Capp
QUOTE (spartacus @ Jan 23 2016, 12:44 PM) *
Nothing to do with speed or driving like a prick apparently.... purely the council's fault... something to do with a slippy manhole cover.... (utter bollocks)

Yes, you might be.
je suis Charlie
This follows the lad in a BMW who unfortunately lost his life in very similar circumstances not two weeks ago. Powerful cars, wet roads, too little experience. Sad but almost inevitable. It would be nice if old John law started clamping down again on some of these roads. Might save a few lives.
spartacus
QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Jan 23 2016, 08:33 PM) *
Yes, you might be.

hard to disagree.... yeah I might well be a prick.... My initial post said he was driving like a dick, but the swear filter kicked in so I changed it to 'prick' which the American filter doesn't find as offensive.... biggrin.gif
Andy Capp
Lol, I was a bit peaced last night and don't know why I posted that! Sozzer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.