Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WBC parking con
Newbury Today Forum > Categories > Newbury News
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
GMR
WBC parking con.

Last year WBC put up signs in Old Bath Road (and in other areas) stating that the free parking – that was – will now be charged. This charging will be by phone (only). They put up signs last year (2014) stating "WARNING On-street charging in operation wef ["With Effect From"] Monday 28 July Pay by phone only". Notice no year date on that sign! There are reasons for this.

After that date – last year (28 July 2014) – charges were put into operation, and people started paying. All fine so far.

Some of you may have noticed that 2014 has gone, but not those signs. Therefore, people are parking there – from outside Newbury – and upon seeing those signs, and reading them as those charges will take effect from 28 July (of this year, as there are no year dates on those signs). I have reported this to WBC and the Traffic wardens that they are misleading, and because of this people will park there without paying (under the belief that they are free to park there until Monday July 28th). Every traffic warden I have spoken to knew this, but I got the impression they are still there to mislead; for the purpose to help increase WBA parking revenue. As I said to two of the Traffic Wardens, "Your job seems to be there to uphold the rules and make sure payment is received to WBC, while WBC's objective is to deceive the honest and hardworking driver for their own profit benefits". They just smiled.

I often go past those signs, and the cars that are parked there, and you are still seeing notices on certain cars for failing to pay. A perfect con.

free upload

upload a gif
The Hatter
Perhaps they are trying out a new joke 'How many traffic wardens does it take to remove an out of date sign? Answer 'none because its more than my jobs worth'.
On the edge
OK, being generous, one could say that a hard pressed staff have accidentally overlooked this. So is it really cynical to suggest it's being left because they are on the make. However, given the 'oversights' that keep happening in the department responsible, even those who aren't so jaundiced amongst us would be justified in asking what on earth is going on. It would certainly be worth sending an email to your local WBC Councillor and asking. The Councillor could then ask a WBC manager...if he can find one.

GMR
QUOTE (On the edge @ Feb 20 2015, 06:49 PM) *
OK, being generous, one could say that a hard pressed staff have accidentally overlooked this. So is it really cynical to suggest it's being left because they are on the make. However, given the 'oversights' that keep happening in the department responsible, even those who aren't so jaundiced amongst us would be justified in asking what on earth is going on. It would certainly be worth sending an email to your local WBC Councillor and asking. The Councillor could then ask a WBC manager...if he can find one.

That would be a fair comment, only that it was reported to the Wardens and WBC last year. The truth of the matter is that they were left there to generate more money unfairly.

I believe that they made quite a bit of money through this misinformation.

MontyPython
more money for Club funds
GMR
QUOTE (MontyPython @ Feb 20 2015, 08:21 PM) *
more money for Club funds

Throughout the country councils are finding new ways to boost their profits; that is by hook or by crook. And the best way is through parking charges. We've already seen making the parking bays smaller.

Biker1
QUOTE (GMR @ Feb 20 2015, 09:24 PM) *
We've already seen making the parking bays smaller.

I think it's just that they didn't make them bigger!
Andy Capp
QUOTE (On the edge @ Feb 20 2015, 06:49 PM) *

It was obvious from the start. Stark incompetence.
spartacus
Is GMR just stirring perhaps?

The yellow signs on Newtown Road and in Faraday Road certainly didn't have any dates on them last night.

I think they still serve a purpose as they are and remind people in the areas where there aren't ticket machines in place that they need to be aware. They should be kept in place.
WARNING
On-street charging
in operation

Pay by phone only
GMR
QUOTE (spartacus @ Feb 21 2015, 07:57 AM) *
Is GMR just stirring perhaps?

"Stirring" what up? Are you saying that informing the public of WBC blatant abuse of a misleading sign to get more revenue is justified and shouldn't be brought to the attention of the public? After all this isn't the first time that WBC have been pulled up about other irregularities.

The yellow signs on Newtown Road and in Faraday Road certainly didn't have any dates on them last night. I think they still serve a purpose as they are and remind people in the areas where there aren't ticket machines in place that they need to be aware. They should be kept in place.

WARNING On-street charging in operation Pay by phone only

And who is arguing with that? I totally agree such signs should be up to help guide the public in what they are expected to do or pay. And what you highlighted is totally correct (highlighted in bold). But that is not what I was talking about here. I was talking about (and showed photos to highlight this) of signs giving a date that gives the impression that the charges won't be enforce until after 28 July of this year. There was no year date on those signs, and the reason for this is to give false sense that one can park there free, and then when they do they will be ticketed/ fined.

The pictures were taken yesterday (20th Feb/ Friday).

GMR
QUOTE (Biker1 @ Feb 20 2015, 09:52 PM) *
I think it's just that they didn't make them bigger!

And why didn't they make them bigger? It is all about making WBC more money so that they can pay their top Executives even more bonuses and wages.
JeffG
QUOTE (GMR @ Feb 21 2015, 09:21 AM) *
so that they can pay their top Executives even more bones and wages.

Top dogs, maybe? wink.gif

How long ago was that photo taken, and have you checked that the date is still on there today? Spartacus says in his post that the dates have been removed from the signs at other parking sites.
GMR
QUOTE (JeffG @ Feb 21 2015, 09:25 AM) *
Top dogs, maybe? wink.gif How long ago was that photo taken, and have you checked that the date is still on there today?

Exactly, that is what they think they are. wink.gif

JeffG
QUOTE (GMR @ Feb 21 2015, 09:27 AM) *
Exactly, that is what they think they are. wink.gif

Hope they enjoy their bones, then.
GMR
QUOTE (JeffG @ Feb 21 2015, 09:25 AM) *
How long ago was that photo taken, and have you checked that the date is still on there today? Spartacus says that the dates have been removed from other parking sites in his post.

The photos were taken yesterday at about 11.30ish (Friday 20th). Even if the signs are taken down today that doesn't change anything; they would have been up for over 7 months. Enough time to con people into thinking they could park there free and be caught out by the WBC's Traffic Wardens. Is WBC going to give those fines back?

spartacus
QUOTE (GMR @ Feb 21 2015, 09:30 AM) *
Is WBC going to give those fines back?

Computer says NO

spartacus
QUOTE (GMR @ Feb 21, 09:18 AM) *
The pictures were taken yesterday (20th Feb/ Friday).

QUOTE (GMR @ Feb 21, 09:30 AM) *
The photos were taken yesterday at about 11.30ish (Friday 20th).

yeah, yeah.. of course they were.....

yesterday you say...

But which YEAR yesterday? hmm?
GMR
QUOTE (spartacus @ Feb 21 2015, 10:02 AM) *
yeah yeah.. yesterday you say... But which YEAR yesterday? hmm?

I'll make it simple for you, unlike WBC who's only wish is to confuse and gain money in the process.

11.30ish pm. Friday 20th February 2015. wink.gif

Do you work for WBC by any chance? Let us say the "Sign, confusion and propaganda department"? laugh.gif

GMR
QUOTE (spartacus @ Feb 21 2015, 09:56 AM) *
Computer says NO

Spoken like a true WBC employee (?). They obviously would pay you well out of the money they gain out of their misleading sign initiative wink.gif And if they are not paying you then maybe you are expecting a cheque through the post?
spartacus
That's not me btw... I don't have a dress that colour and I prefer a more subtle shade of lippy... wink.gif
GMR
Twenty-four hours after I took that photo, and 18 hours after it went up on this forum, WBC changed that misleading sign to a more appropriate worded sign.

Talking to somebody where the new sign replaced the old one, I was told that the misleading sign was taken down as a rush job.. A sign that gave them extra revenue; falsely.

Obviously their quick action – to remove the sign and replacing it with a proper worded and non-misleading sign - was done out of fear being exposed; and being compared along with other accusations that have been levelled at them over parking charges.

The question now is; will they compensate those that have been misled into paying surcharges? Will they make a statement? I doubt it somehow.

screengrab
spartacus
If only you'd waited 24 hours you could have saved us from reading all your conspiracy theory nonsense

They're out to get you
user23
QUOTE (spartacus @ Feb 21 2015, 12:40 PM) *
If only you'd waited 24 hours you would have saved us from your conspiracy theory nonsense

They're out to get you
24 hours after someone reported something was wrong they've fixed it? On a Saturday?

Sounds like great service to me.
GMR
QUOTE (spartacus @ Feb 21 2015, 12:40 PM) *
If only you'd waited 24 hours you could have saved us from reading all your conspiracy theory nonsense They're out to get you

And who is saying it is "nonsense"? A WBC employee put on this forum to cover their backs? What I said was factual. Those signs were reported last year; reported to Traffic wardens and WBC itself. If they were concerned about misleading signs then why didn't they do something about it last year? They only decided now because a member of the public exposed what they were doing. If anybody is out to get anybody then it is people like you defending WBC.
GMR
QUOTE (user23 @ Feb 21 2015, 12:42 PM) *
24 hours after someone reported something was wrong they've fixed it? On a Saturday? Sounds like great service to me.

A "great service" or fear of allowing this to blow up in their face? That is along with other accusations concerning parking. We also mustn't forget that User23 also works for WBC. A nice defence of their services. They pay you well, do they? wink.gif

Exhausted
24 hours after someone reported something was wrong they've fixed it? On a Saturday? Sounds like great service to me.

Sorry, sounds like a "Sh!te boys, we've been caught with our pants down again, hope this doesn't make the Daily Wail like our other screw ups. Someone sort it today and we'll pretend it was done months ago. Those photos could have been taken last year so we're OK. Get one of our abusive councillors to front this one. Our Newbury Today spokesperson is already on the case"
MontyPython
24 hours after someone reported something was wrong they've fixed it? On a Saturday?

It would be if it were so - but as usual you twist the facts to try and make WBC look efficient. GMR states that he reported it last year which in my book is nearer 3 months at the least if he reported it on the last day of the year!

It may be 24 hours since it went on here but nobody of any worth from WBC reads these forums we are repeatedly told.
MontyPython
QUOTE (GMR @ Feb 21 2015, 12:48 PM) *
A "great service" or fear of allowing this to blow up in their face? That is along with other accusations concerning parking. We also mustn't forget that User23 also works for WBC. A nice defence of their services. They pay you well, do they? wink.gif

I think he's one who gets his published salary band increased with the "special payment" - all good and transparent then.
On the edge

I think we should apologise, you clearly don't work for WBC....FGW maybe laugh.gif
GMR
QUOTE (MontyPython @ Feb 21 2015, 01:03 PM) *
It would be if it were so - but as usual you twist the facts to try and make WBC look efficient. GMR states that he reported it last year which in my book is nearer 3 months at the least if he reported it on the last day of the year! It may be 24 hours since it went on here but nobody of any worth from WBC reads these forums we are repeatedly told.

Actually I reported it in September (for the benefit of Spartacus, that was September 2014; which was last year, we are now in 2015. That was 6 (six) months ago). If still confused then may I suggest a lobotomy? wink.gif

On the edge
Well. Even if it's not a conspiracy it's pretty slack. After all, look at the number of 'official' street walkers we have these days. Real Police, 'Plastic' Police, the NTC Wardens, and not forgetting the Traffic Wardens. Too busy 'fighting crime and anti social behaviour' I exoect....
GMR
It seems that a story has been generated by a Newbury Weekly News journalist concerning this thread. Dan Cooper is the Newbury Weekly News reporter.

http://www.newburytoday.co.uk/2015/council...ng-parking-sign

The Journalist article is below

WEST Berkshire Council has denied that it delayed replacing parking signs in Newbury to gain extra revenue from unsuspecting motorists.

When the council introduced on street parking charges on July 28 2014, it erected signs informing people that they were due to be implemented.

One of the signs, at Old Bath Road, tells motorists that charges are going to come into effect on July 28 – but doesn't specify which year.

One disgruntled motorist says that keeping the sign up for six months after the charges were introduced has let people people park there in the belief that charges don't come into effect until July 28 2015.

Glenn Renshaw claims he notified the council of the "misleading and unclear" signs in September 2014. However, this week the council said it could find no record of his complaint.

Mr Renshaw, who uses the road every day said: "People in Newbury will probably know that on street parking came in last year, but what about people coming in from outside the area?

"From my understanding, quite a few people have been booked. I think they (the council) should pay back anybody who was booked within that time as a result of the signage.

"Why did it take them until February 2015 to replace the sign?

"There have been many complaints about parking recently and it feels like the council is abusing its position."

Mr Renshaw put a picture of the sign on the NewburyToday forum last week and within 18 hours it was replaced.

A spokeswoman for the council, Peta Stoddart-Crompton, said: "There is no nefarious reason for a year not being shown.

"It was always the intention that the signs would remain in place after the introduction of the parking restrictions and be amended with all reference to the date being removed after about six months.

"The signs were not taken down, as they still serve as a warning of the parking restrictions in place.

"The reference to dates has however been removed from the signs. This was on our task list prior to the forum post so no, it wasn't due to that."

The council said it did not agree with Mr Renshaw's views that the signs were misleading or confusing to motorists and said it would not be compensating motorists who received a ticket.

However, it said all motorists had the right to appeal to the Independent Traffic Penalty Tribunal.

Speaking to the NWN in 2013, a spokeswoman for the Department of Transport, Melanie Purkiss, said: "The Department provides clear guidelines to councils to help them produce signs that comply with the regulations."

"It is not for central Government to police council's traffic signs – this rightly falls to elected local politicians who are accountable to their residents and communities."

The council has come under fire recently after it was revealed that some of its parking bays were smaller than government guidelines.

Last week, the NWN also revealed that the council had not received hundreds of thousands of pounds owed to them in parking revenue from Parkway developer Standard Life Investments.

Mr Brown
Real local paper story that one! Why on earth didn't the Council people just apologise for lousing up and tell anyone who thinks they've been wrongly charged to get in touch but I loved the fact it was on someone's 'to do' list. An unconscious attempt at humour!
Cognosco
It is truly worrying how the Council are unable to grasp just why the signage should have been replaced with a new appropriate sign as soon as the charging had come into force? blink.gif

Just when you thought our local Authorities had reached new lows of incompetence they amaze you with even more feats of idiotic incompetence! rolleyes.gif
Exhausted
QUOTE (Cognosco @ Feb 26 2015, 08:07 PM) *
It is truly worrying how the Council are unable to grasp just why the signage should have been replaced with a new appropriate sign as soon as the charging had come into force? blink.gif Just when you thought our local Authorities had reached new lows of incompetence they amaze you with even more feats of idiotic incompetence! rolleyes.gif

The worry here is that these are visible signs of the council's lack of care and their belligerent attitude but what about the things that we, the electorate, don't and can't see.

Once again, a simple sorry chaps would have done and perhaps a little contriteness by offering to review the parking fines which had been issued would have been nice. A few quid handed back is an insignificant amount compared with the Parkway giveaway.

On the edge
Sad, really sad. Imagine you work there, just one of the minions. It must be terrible, whatever goes wrong, if management cant blame the customers, they blame you. No wonder they pay well; how else would they attract any staff!
Andy Capp
It has always been the case, inept, unintelligent PR. All unnecessary too.

"Would like to thank a member of the public for bringing this to our attention and although we feel it would be not in the public interest to spend tax payers money to repaint the bays, we will ask that parking wardens take into account the bays size when deciding if a parking infringement has taken place; however, we understand that 95% of cars on the road are able to park properly within the current allocated space"

or

"We acknowledge that the bays are smaller than government guidelines; however, parking pressure on the town led us to size the bays accordingly. We understand that 95% of cars on the road are able to park properly within the current allocated space. We will ask that parking wardens take into account the bays size when deciding if a parking infringement has taken place."
GMR
One of the signs, at Old Bath Road, tells motorists that charges are going to come into effect on July 28 – but doesn't specify which year.

And the reason? The reason being is to mislead those that park there in the belief that it is free until July 28th. Putting a year date on the signs would have informed the public better, thus no extra charges for not having a paid ticket. But doing that would miss the point of the councils objectives; and that is to get more money, by hook or by crook.

A spokeswoman for the council, Peta Stoddart-Crompton, said: "There is no nefarious reason for a year not being shown.

Whether that is true or not, it still was misleading and a misleading sign could/ and has gained them extra monies in fines.

"It was always the intention that the signs would remain in place after the introduction of the parking restrictions and be amended with all reference to the date being removed after about six months.

Six months in the case of being found out, however, if it had been year when it was brought to the councils attention then the above would have read "…removed after one year". They must pay somebody to have an answer for every occasion. Probably lawyers.

"The signs were not taken down, as they still serve as a warning of the parking restrictions in place.

Nothing wrong with that statement, other than it also added a date that was long gone by and with no year date on it. This misled people into parking in that area on the understanding that they could park there free – of this year – until 28 July.

"The reference to dates has however been removed from the signs. This was on our task list prior to the forum post so no, it wasn't due to that."

And I was just psychic. Of course, if I had mentioned it on the forum in a year's time, then they would have said the same.

The council said it did not agree with Mr Renshaw's views that the signs were misleading or confusing to motorists…

Unless of course you happen to be the motorist. However, if it wasn't misleading to the motorist then explain how you managed to get people to park there under the belief that they could park there free until July 28.

…and said it would not be compensating motorists who received a ticket.

Of course not; the whole point of the misleading signs is to make more money so that you can justify taking even more money when the wages discussions comes around again.

However, it said all motorists had the right to appeal to the Independent Traffic Penalty Tribunal.

For misleading signs? But how do they/ or would they know that they were misleading until somebody brings it up? Not everybody buys the NWN or lives in the area. So shouldn't the council inform those that were misled so that they can take action?

Speaking to the NWN in 2013, a spokeswoman for the Department of Transport, Melanie Purkiss, said: "The Department provides clear guidelines to councils to help them produce signs that comply with the regulations."

And in this case they broke it by misleading the motorist into not getting a ticket to park in that place.

"It is not for central Government to police council's traffic signs – this rightly falls to elected local politicians who are accountable to their residents and communities."

Yes; but what happens when the politicians are of the same party of those that work in the council? Look at the latest scandals, such as cash payments etc.; so are our politicians the right people to overlook the councillors?

JeffG
QUOTE (GMR @ Feb 27 2015, 05:02 PM) *
And the reason? The reason being is to mislead those that park there in the belief that it is free until July 28th. Putting a year date on the signs would have informed the public better, thus no extra charges for not having a paid ticket. But doing that would miss the point of the councils objectives; and that is to get more money, by hook or by crook.

That is absolute nonsense and you know it. Even the strongest council detractors here would not say anything so stupid (or possibly actionable, if the council could be bothered).
Andy Capp
QUOTE (JeffG @ Feb 28 2015, 09:09 AM) *
That is absolute nonsense and you know it. Even the strongest council detractors here would not say anything so stupid (or possibly actionable, if the council could be bothered).

I don't see anything actionable. I don't think it is that stupid either. Or at least no less stupid that an sign that displays things like 'wef'.
JeffG
QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Feb 28 2015, 11:42 AM) *
I don't see anything actionable. I don't think it is that stupid either. Or at least no less stupid that an sign that displays things like 'wef'.

The stupidity is in asserting that the council deliberately left the wef date on the sign (which obviously got overlooked when the others were altered) just so they could trap motorists in order to make money out of them. I am no fan or the council, but it just annoys me when people make ridiculous assertions like this. It was just incompetence on the council's part - not a deliberate act.
Cognosco
QUOTE (JeffG @ Feb 28 2015, 02:34 PM) *
The stupidity is in asserting that the council deliberately left the wef date on the sign (which obviously got overlooked when the others were altered) just so they could trap motorists in order to make money out of them. I am no fan or the council, but it just annoys me when people make ridiculous assertions like this. It was just incompetence on the council's part - not a deliberate act.

We have come to expect incompetence haven't we so that is acceptable...........but deliberate acts to raise extra revenue and no intention of reimbursement that may just be another incompetence too far! Even the long suffering and patient Newburian taxpayer may say enough to that eh? rolleyes.gif
Biker1
QUOTE (JeffG @ Feb 28 2015, 04:34 PM) *

I agree with you Jeff.
While not acceptable, and those fined should be re-reimbursed, I don't believe that this was done deliberately to fine motorists into swelling the council's coffers.
I have not checked, but surely there must be other signs along this road regarding parking fees?
Council bashing just going a little bit too far?? unsure.gif

Oh, and no, I don't work for WBC!! ph34r.gif
Andy Capp
QUOTE (Biker1 @ Feb 28 2015, 03:22 PM) *
I agree with you Jeff.
While not acceptable, and those fined should be re-reimbursed, I don't believe that this was done deliberately to fine motorists into swelling the council's coffers.
I have not checked, but surely there must be other signs along this road regarding parking fees?
Council bashing just going a little bit too far?? unsure.gif

Oh, and no, I don't work for WBC!! ph34r.gif

Nope. Bashing deserved. i.e. Jeff's talking cobblers in my view.

Just read: "While not acceptable, and those fined should be re-reimbursed"

It shouldn't happen in the first place.
Biker1
QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Mar 1 2015, 01:55 AM) *

Just read: "While not acceptable, and those fined should be re-reimbursed"

It shouldn't happen in the first place.

Also read "I don't believe that this was done deliberately to fine motorists into swelling the council's coffers." rolleyes.gif
Yes they got it wrong and should be admonished but to suggest it was done in malice is "going a bit too far".
JeffG
QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Feb 28 2015, 11:55 PM) *

Are you therefore saying that the council deliberately left the partial date on the notice in order to trap motorists? Which is what I said was nonsense, if you care to read my post properly.
Andy Capp
QUOTE (Biker1 @ Mar 1 2015, 08:35 AM) *
Also read "I don't believe that this was done deliberately to fine motorists into swelling the council's coffers." rolleyes.gif
Yes they got it wrong and should be admonished but to suggest it was done in malice is "going a bit too far".

QUOTE (JeffG @ Mar 1 2015, 10:21 AM) *
Are you therefore saying that the council deliberately left the partial date on the notice in order to trap motorists? Which is what I said was nonsense, if you care to read my post properly.

I did read it and the council wilfully put an ambiguous sign in place. That means it was deliberate.
Cognosco
QUOTE (JeffG @ Mar 1 2015, 10:21 AM) *

After the deliberate penalising of motorists after being notified of the incorrect signage months before in Kings Road. After the deliberate penalising of motorists for crossing the wharf bridge
after being informed by a legitimate authority that the signage was not to the required legislation you would have thought that WBC would have inspected all signage promptly to ensure it complied with the current legislation and was up to date and relevant?

Not only have they not ensured this but knowing full well that motorists have been penalised knowing that their signage was totally misleading they are not even offering a refund to those who are prepared to claim one...........what other interpretation can you have other than it appears to be a deliberate revenue raiser? rolleyes.gif

If you were Managing the signage in Newbury and had articles in national newspapers and local media would you have not ensured that an inspection was carried out to ensure there was no more flack heading your way? Of course not our beloved WBC.....no one held accountable as usual......pocket the money and business as usual. angry.gif
Biker1
QUOTE (Cognosco @ Mar 1 2015, 01:25 PM) *
After the deliberate penalising of motorists after being notified of the incorrect signage months before in Kings Road. After the deliberate penalising of motorists for crossing the wharf bridge
after being informed by a legitimate authority that the signage was not to the required legislation you would have thought that WBC would have inspected all signage promptly to ensure it complied with the current legislation and was up to date and relevant?

Not only have they not ensured this but knowing full well that motorists have been penalised knowing that their signage was totally misleading they are not even offering a refund to those who are prepared to claim one...........what other interpretation can you have other than it appears to be a deliberate revenue raiser? rolleyes.gif

If you were Managing the signage in Newbury and had articles in national newspapers and local media would you have not ensured that an inspection was carried out to ensure there was no more flack heading your way? Of course not our beloved WBC.....no one held accountable as usual......pocket the money and business as usual. angry.gif

Just had a roll back through your posts because I have noticed a theme here and, while I am no fan of either council, you really do have issues don't you?
Your sole contribution to this forum is "council bashing"!!
I think you have made your point..............not keen eh? wink.gif
Cognosco
QUOTE (Biker1 @ Mar 1 2015, 05:57 PM) *
Just had a roll back through your posts because I have noticed a theme here and, while I am no fan of either council, you really do have issues don't you?
Your sole contribution to this forum is "council bashing"!!
I think you have made your point..............not keen eh? wink.gif

Well spotted that good man! laugh.gif

It just beggars belief that with all the underhanded antics of both Councils they just carry on regardless and have no remorse or shame in how they treat the taxpayer who they are supposed to serve. And don't even start on how much needless council tax and precept they are just throwing away without a care it seems! angry.gif

Someone has to keep up the good work as it appears many don't have the stamina to take them on..........getting on the wrong side of some of these Councillors can cause a person a rather lot of aggravation you know........and of course the dreaded vexatious label awaits all who dare to take up the cause! rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.