Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Halal, why should we put up with this?
Newbury Today Forum > Categories > Random Rants
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
x2lls
QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Oct 12 2018, 04:16 PM) *
The sad reality is that through history the male of the species appears to have considered females to be something for their specific use. Those of a religious persuasion have hidden behind the name of their particular deity in order to justify their behaviour long after society adopted a more civilised approach. The juxtaposition is now that both sides of the divide quote islamic/christian/ toothfairy et al doctrines to point score in some half baked idea that they can change people's beliefs. There are no good religions/bad religions, just good or bad individuals.

And when many such individuals gather, mob mentality ensues.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-62...-Christian.html

Biker1
QUOTE (Strafin @ Oct 12 2018, 01:04 PM) *
Pointless having a conversation with you then!

You're getting the picture strafin.
here's Pat, who seems to know him personally, talking about him! tongue.gif
EDIT.. Oh sorry, possibly her, not sure!
newres
QUOTE (x2lls @ Oct 12 2018, 11:57 PM) *
And when many such individuals gather, mob mentality ensues.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-62...-Christian.html

Yes, same sort of thing with the Free Tommeh rallies. When a load of racist thugs gather, violence often follows.
SirWilliam
QUOTE (newres @ Oct 13 2018, 05:58 AM) *
Yes, same sort of thing with the Free Tommeh rallies. When a load of racist thugs gather, violence often follows.

It is the base instinct of homo sapien. When the argument appears to be lost then violence kicks in and anarchy ensues. This is neither a right or left wing monopoly, just a bunch, (or larger mob), of bigots who wish to impose their ideology on society.
But, (in the interest of balance), at what point should the meek stand up against injustice even if that means using violence? The rise of the third reich is often cited as the ultimate evil yet initially it was welcomed not only in Germany but the rest of Europe, only falling from grace when the resulting carnage became apparent. Had the allies, (inc China), capitulated in '38 then millions world wide may have not lost their lives but at what cost?
We may abhor violent behavior but it is all we have.
Strafin
QUOTE (newres @ Oct 12 2018, 01:56 PM) *
But you said they do it because of their religion. I agree the Catholic church covered it up and that's obviously wrong.

I maintain that. But you are making the point that the holy books don't encourage it. I agree with that also. But I think a lot of people in the church get involved in things that they wouldn't have done otherwise and grooming gangs within the church recruit from and justify it through the religion, therefore I conclude that there are a lot of people who engage in paedophilia through their religion.
newres
QUOTE (Strafin @ Oct 16 2018, 09:13 AM) *
I maintain that. But you are making the point that the holy books don't encourage it. I agree with that also. But I think a lot of people in the church get involved in things that they wouldn't have done otherwise and grooming gangs within the church recruit from and justify it through the religion, therefore I conclude that there are a lot of people who engage in paedophilia through their religion.

Where's your evidence that grooming gangs are connected by the church/synagogue/mosque? Most likely the ones we read about went to the same school, so shall we ban schools? Or ban celebrities, football, scouts etc?

I happen to agree with your views on the existence of God, but that doesn't mean the faiths are the cause of massive ill.
Strafin
QUOTE (newres @ Oct 16 2018, 10:49 AM) *
Where's your evidence that grooming gangs are connected by the church/synagogue/mosque? Most likely the ones we read about went to the same school, so shall we ban schools? Or ban celebrities, football, scouts etc?

I happen to agree with your views on the existence of God, but that doesn't mean the faiths are the cause of massive ill.

What's my evidence? Really?

OK

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Chur...ases_by_country

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/new...eenage-15016146

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-...l-a7903396.html

https://www.thisisinsider.com/catholic-chur...g-claims-2018-8

All went to the same school? You're basically being an apologist for pedophilia by suggesting there isn't a problem or a tie.

newres
QUOTE (Strafin @ Oct 16 2018, 11:48 AM) *

You’re assigning a causal link. That’s the problem. Being a Catholic priest or being a Catholic isn’t what made them child abusers. Same as being a scout leader isn’t. In both cases there’s evidence of cover ups though.

Similarly the grooming gangs didn’t groom because they are Muslims and as far as I’m aware there was no cover up by their mosques.

Basically there is no evidence whatsoever of a causal link. You’re allowing your prejudice against religion to cloud your reasoning.

Strafin
I again disagree. I am suggesting that many catholic priests are paedophiles because of their religion. I am suggesting to you that they join the church, and see it happening and over time it becomes normalised. So they end up being the same way. You can't deny that there is a disproportionate amount of it happening in churches and they only exist to control swathes of people and serve no other purpose, I maintain that it's more than a casual link.

Where's your evidence that grooming gangs are connected by the church/synagogue/mosque? Was your question, are you seriously trying to suggest that the widely publicised problems with kiddy fiddling within religious quarters are just conicedence? Doesn't the quoran talk about Mohammeds 6 year old bride?
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (Strafin @ Oct 16 2018, 05:20 PM) *
Where's your evidence that grooming gangs are connected by the church/synagogue/mosque? Was your question, are you seriously trying to suggest that the widely publicised problems with kiddy fiddling within religious quarters are just conicedence? Doesn't the quoran talk about Mohammeds 6 year old bride?

You are of course right again, and does it not say that the fish rots from the head down?
The Hatter
I again disagree. I am suggesting that many catholic priests are paedophiles because of their religion. I am suggesting to you that they join the church, and see it happening and over time it becomes normalised. So they end up being the same way. You can't deny that there is a disproportionate amount of it happening in churches and they only exist to control swathes of people and serve no other purpose, I maintain that it's more than a casual link.

On the same basis, you must also be calling for the abolition of the BBC. A lot of highly paid people took advantage of their position and abused under aged girls as well as boys? They claim it's being cleaned up but as we are hearing it is institutionalised in the entertainment industry.
newres

All we have is your prejudiced opinion. You’ve no evidence (because there is none) to back up your nonsense. I didn’t have you marked as in the same category as the other idiots on here.
Strafin
QUOTE (newres @ Oct 16 2018, 08:35 PM) *
All we have is your prejudiced opinion. You’ve no evidence (because there is none) to back up your nonsense. I didn’t have you marked as in the same category as the other idiots on here.

Well maybe it's not everyone else that are idiots?
Strafin
QUOTE (The Hatter @ Oct 16 2018, 07:01 PM) *
On the same basis, you must also be calling for the abolition of the BBC. A lot of highly paid people took advantage of their position and abused under aged girls as well as boys? They claim it's being cleaned up but as we are hearing it is institutionalised in the entertainment industry.

Slightly different but yes I guess so. However I would argue that the BBC is a proper company providing a service and that it has a reason to exist. Also people join the BBC to have a job, that they can leave and go elsewhere. That doesn't happen in a church. But yes in the main part I agree.
Turin Machine
QUOTE (Strafin @ Oct 17 2018, 08:26 AM) *

laugh.gif You think laugh.gif we've all been saying much the same for years.
x2lls
QUOTE (newres @ Oct 16 2018, 08:35 PM) *

Only a fool would make such a statement. A blinkered one at that.
newres
QUOTE (x2lls @ Oct 17 2018, 08:05 PM) *
Only a fool would make such a statement. A blinkered one at that.

Go on then. Provide some evidence that something in Catholicism teachings/culture causes a small minority of priests to abuse children. Never mind cover ups. That’s after the event. I’m a Catholic by the way and don’t recall any teaching that child abuse is ok.
x2lls
QUOTE (Strafin @ Oct 17 2018, 08:26 AM) *

The wallpaper roll that insists it is the right way up?
SirWilliam
QUOTE (x2lls @ Oct 17 2018, 08:43 PM) *
The wallpaper roll that insists it is the right way up?

tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif Which poses the question, "which way is up"? To say our head is at the top and feet at the bottom is as scientific as the suggestion that god is out there, but of course some will argue to eternity on both subjects.
x2lls
QUOTE (newres @ Oct 17 2018, 08:17 PM) *
Go on then. Provide some evidence that something in Catholicism teachings/culture causes a small minority of priests to abuse children. Never mind cover ups. That’s after the event. I’m a Catholic by the way and don’t recall any teaching that child abuse is ok.

Strafin has already answered your question, with many links. However, for your entertainment,

Just because you didn't see it, does not mean it hasn't happened. That is an inverse what about.
The catholic church provides an umbrella under which the pervs are not subject to the scrutiny they should, and not just after the event! The same can be said for many other institutes, all subject to the same problems.

When dealing with such activity, given the sheer number of instances, the best result in neutering it is to go for the most prevalent group, which would have a high percentage of the offences being reduced.
Not catholic is it? Not BBC is it?

Guess.

Shhhh.....
x2lls
QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Oct 17 2018, 08:58 PM) *
tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif Which poses the question, "which way is up"? To say our head is at the top and feet at the bottom is as scientific as the suggestion that god is out there, but of course some will argue to eternity on both subjects.

LOL, you Muppet! laugh.gif
Strafin
QUOTE (x2lls @ Oct 17 2018, 09:12 PM) *
Strafin has already answered your question, with many links. However, for your entertainment,

Just because you didn't see it, does not mean it hasn't happened. That is an inverse what about.
The catholic church provides an umbrella under which the pervs are not subject to the scrutiny they should, and not just after the event! The same can be said for many other institutes, all subject to the same problems.

When dealing with such activity, given the sheer number of instances, the best result in neutering it is to go for the most prevalent group, which would have a high percentage of the offences being reduced.

Guess.

Shhhh.....

Ooh Oooh! Hands up! I think I know...
Strafin
QUOTE (newres @ Oct 17 2018, 08:17 PM) *

It's definitely culture not teaching, but as you are one you are obviously going to turn a blind eye to it - you are part of the problem!

Can you show me some evidence of two penguins walking thousands of miles across desserts to get on a big boat that already had millions of animals on it?

Strafin
Also numerous times you have said you are an atheist but now you say you're a catholic? That was a quick conversion!
newres
QUOTE (x2lls @ Oct 17 2018, 09:12 PM) *

Guess.

Shhhh.....

There you go. Prejudice in plain view. The Catholic priest abuse dwarfs the issue with grooming.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Ch...ases_by_country
SirWilliam
QUOTE (Strafin @ Oct 18 2018, 09:16 AM) *
Also numerous times you have said you are an atheist but now you say you're a catholic? That was a quick conversion!

HALLELUJAH !!!!! I feel a sermon coming on. Anyone else had a "road to damascus" moment while reading content on this forum?.
Strafin
QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Oct 18 2018, 11:12 AM) *
HALLELUJAH !!!!! I feel a sermon coming on. Anyone else had a "road to damascus" moment while reading content on this forum?.

X2 literally created life once...

With my mum...
x2lls
QUOTE (Strafin @ Oct 18 2018, 12:03 PM) *
X2 literally created life once...

With my mum...

And very enjoyable it was too!!! ohmy.gif
newres
QUOTE (Strafin @ Oct 18 2018, 09:13 AM) *
It's definitely culture not teaching, but as you are one you are obviously going to turn a blind eye to it - you are part of the problem!

Can you show me some evidence of two penguins walking thousands of miles across desserts to get on a big boat that already had millions of animals on it?

So you think there's a culture of paedophilia within the Catholic community? You really are an idiot.
Strafin
Well you're a paedo sympathiser which is way worse, I hope you don't have children.
newres
QUOTE (Strafin @ Oct 18 2018, 01:45 PM) *
Well you're a paedo sympathiser which is way worse, I hope you don't have children.

Oh dear. The idiot's upset.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (Strafin @ Oct 18 2018, 09:16 AM) *

Hallehluya!! Its a miracle. Tomorrow's headlines;
Walter becomes first Atheist Catholic! Pope demands answers! "Who is this Walter?" church leaders ask.

Oh Walter, don't ever stop, please.
Strafin
QUOTE (newres @ Oct 18 2018, 05:44 PM) *
Oh dear. The idiot's upset.

Oh yeah sure. You're so important that I actually care enough to be upset!
je suis Charlie
Not a problem then newres?

Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 35, of Holly Road, Huddersfield - jailed for life, minimum of 18 years (nickname - Pretos)

Irfan Ahmed, 34, of Yews Hill Road, Huddersfield - jailed for eight years ("Finny")

Zahid Hassan, 29, of Bland Street, Huddersfield - jailed for 18 years ("Little Manny")

Mohammed Kammer, 34, of West View, Huddersfield - jailed for 16 years ("Kammy")

Mohammed Rizwan Aslam, 31, of Huddersfield Road, Dewsbury - jailed for 15 years ("Big Riz")

Abdul Rehman, 31, of Darnley Drive, Sheffield - jailed for 16 years ("Beastie")

Raj Singh Barsran, 34, of Caldercliffe Road, Huddersfield - jailed for 17 years ("Raj")

Nahman Mohammed, 32, of West View, Huddersfield - jailed for 15 years ("Dracula")

Trial Two

Mansoor Akhtar, 27, of Blackmoorfoot Road, Huddersfield - jailed for eight years ("Boy")

Wiqas Mahmud, 38, of Banks Crescent, Huddersfield - jailed for 15 years ("Vic")

Nasarat Hussain, 30, of Upper Mount Street, Huddersfield - jailed for 17 years ("Nurse")

Sajid Hussain, 33, of Grasmere Road, Huddersfield - jailed for 17 years ("Fish")

Mohammed Irfraz, 30, of North Road, Huddersfield - jailed for six years ("Faj")

Faisal Nadeem, 32, of Carr Green Lane, Huddersfield - jailed for 12 years ("Chiller")

Mohammed Azeem, 33, of Wrose Road, Bradford - jailed for 18 years ("Mosabella")

Manzoor Hassan, 38, of Bland Street, Huddersfield - jailed for five years ("Big Manny")

Trial Three

Niaz Ahmed, 54, of Woodthorpe Terrace, Huddersfield - to be sentenced on November 1 ("Shaq")

Mohammed Imran Ibrar, 34, of Manchester Road, Huddersfield - to be sentenced on November 1 ("Bully")
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Oct 19 2018, 06:39 PM) *
Not a problem then newres?

Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 35, of Holly Road, Huddersfield - jailed for life, minimum of 18 years (nickname - Pretos)

Irfan Ahmed, 34, of Yews Hill Road, Huddersfield - jailed for eight years ("Finny")

Zahid Hassan, 29, of Bland Street, Huddersfield - jailed for 18 years ("Little Manny")

Mohammed Kammer, 34, of West View, Huddersfield - jailed for 16 years ("Kammy")

Mohammed Rizwan Aslam, 31, of Huddersfield Road, Dewsbury - jailed for 15 years ("Big Riz")

Abdul Rehman, 31, of Darnley Drive, Sheffield - jailed for 16 years ("Beastie")

Raj Singh Barsran, 34, of Caldercliffe Road, Huddersfield - jailed for 17 years ("Raj")

Nahman Mohammed, 32, of West View, Huddersfield - jailed for 15 years ("Dracula")

Trial Two

Mansoor Akhtar, 27, of Blackmoorfoot Road, Huddersfield - jailed for eight years ("Boy")

Wiqas Mahmud, 38, of Banks Crescent, Huddersfield - jailed for 15 years ("Vic")

Nasarat Hussain, 30, of Upper Mount Street, Huddersfield - jailed for 17 years ("Nurse")

Sajid Hussain, 33, of Grasmere Road, Huddersfield - jailed for 17 years ("Fish")

Mohammed Irfraz, 30, of North Road, Huddersfield - jailed for six years ("Faj")

Faisal Nadeem, 32, of Carr Green Lane, Huddersfield - jailed for 12 years ("Chiller")

Mohammed Azeem, 33, of Wrose Road, Bradford - jailed for 18 years ("Mosabella")

Manzoor Hassan, 38, of Bland Street, Huddersfield - jailed for five years ("Big Manny")

Trial Three

Niaz Ahmed, 54, of Woodthorpe Terrace, Huddersfield - to be sentenced on November 1 ("Shaq")

Mohammed Imran Ibrar, 34, of Manchester Road, Huddersfield - to be sentenced on November 1 ("Bully")

It's just a coincidence they are not called John Smith. An issue exists in towns and cities with large Islamic communities whether newres believes it is not. He will no doubt throw one or two English names back, but they tend to be evil individuals or partners, not industrial scale gangs preying on a whole communities white girls. And yes they do JUST groom white girls.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Oct 19 2018, 07:01 PM) *
It's just a coincidence they are not called John Smith. An issue exists in towns and cities with large Islamic communities whether newres believes it is not. He will no doubt throw one or two English names back, but they tend to be evil individuals or partners, not industrial scale gangs preying on a whole communities white girls. And yes they do JUST groom white girls.

Who? the atheist catholic?
x2lls

And did you hear the interviewee on BBC R4 news tonight?
He still refused to say the link we all know exists.

As previous, a bloody disgrace.
x2lls

Well said, and argued against or ignored by dangerous fools.

Newres, to continue your diatribe is obscene, just that.

newres
If they were all English, would you call it a Christian problem? Yet these are all Pakistanis, but you call it a Muslim problem. See the issue here?
newres
QUOTE (x2lls @ Oct 19 2018, 07:38 PM) *
Well said, and argued against or ignored by dangerous fools.

Newres, to continue your diatribe is obscene, just that.

You lot are the ones with diatribes.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Oct 19 2018, 09:06 PM) *
If they were all English, would you call it a Christian problem? Yet these are all Pakistanis, but you call it a Muslim problem. See the issue here?

The majority of white English people no longer believe in sky fairies.
The majority of Pakistani Muslims do.
Your argument holds no credence.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Oct 19 2018, 09:27 PM) *
The majority of white English people no longer believe in sky fairies.
The majority of Pakistani Muslims do.
Your argument holds no credence.

The majority may not go to church, but that doesn’t mean they don’t believe in God. One of them at least was a Sikh wasn’t he? His name is Singh so I’m assuming. I don’t know why you’re not content to just “**** bash”. Ten years ago you’d have been **** a hoop. Why do you have to look for a less likely cause than the obvious one.
x2lls
QUOTE (newres @ Oct 19 2018, 09:06 PM) *
You lot are the ones with diatribes.

Sorry, fella, I may well continue to respond to whatever weak thought offers you make in the future, but you have, for me, chucked yourself into the skip.

It so beats me how you will always deny the bleeding obvious which, by definition, denies the poor victims. You really do have to reconsider your continued membership of this, if any other group.

You are discredit to humanity. Shame on you.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Oct 19 2018, 09:59 PM) *
The majority may not go to church, but that doesn’t mean they don’t believe in God. One of them at least was a Sikh wasn’t he? His name is Singh so I’m assuming. I don’t know why you’re not content to just “**** bash”. Ten years ago you’d have been **** a hoop. Why do you have to look for a less likely cause than the obvious one.

I'm afraid it's you who are deluded sir if you think religion has nothing to do with it. And I take offence at your comments above. Poor use of language and a sad indictment of the pile of human effluent that you appear to be. Good night.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Oct 19 2018, 10:05 PM) *
I'm afraid it's you who are deluded sir if you think religion has nothing to do with it. And I take offence at your comments above. Poor use of language and a sad indictment of the pile of human effluent that you appear to be. Good night.

I think I’ve just raised a genuine question. Why can’t you draw the much more easily argued point that there’s something in the culture of India and Pakistan that leads to the abysmally high incidence of rape and abuse? Why do you need to bring religion into it? It’s a much more easily defeated argument when logic and reason is applied.
TallDarkAndHandsome

And no he wasn't a Sikh at the time of the abuse. He converted afterwards to try and blur the facts and make eejits like you believe it's not a "religion" thing. Give me your phone number pal. I heard that a long lost relative of yours passed away and you are due to inherit 56 million pounds. You just need to give me your bank details and wire some money over to me and I'll release the funds!😂
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Oct 19 2018, 10:19 PM) *
I think I’ve just raised a genuine question. Why can’t you draw the much more easily argued point that there’s something in the culture of India and Pakistan that leads to the abysmally high incidence of rape and abuse? Why do you need to bring religion into it? It’s a much more easily defeated argument when logic and reason is applied.

You have a point. It's just a shame that the same incidence of appalling treatment of young girls is seen in EVERY majority Muslim country. If your prophet is a paedophile it's a given.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Oct 19 2018, 10:22 PM) *
You have a point. It's just a shame that the same incidence of appalling treatment of young girls is seen in EVERY majority Muslim country. If your prophet is a paedophile it's a given.

Is it? In Saudi Arabia? Don’t get me wrong, women are subjugated there and it’s an abhorrent regime, but does it have a problem with rape? What about Iran? You see, you’re talking bollix again.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Oct 19 2018, 10:30 PM) *
Is it? In Saudi Arabia? Don’t get me wrong, women are subjugated there and it’s an abhorrent regime, but does it have a problem with rape? What about Iran? You see, you’re talking bollix again.

You haven't a clue what the **** gos on in Iran and Saudi Arabia... Rich Saudis have harems of sex slaves procured from all over the world. And they like young white girls. But you keep living in the fantasy world of newres.
x2lls

Actually, the one who is Sikh was muslim at the time of the crimes. He converted later.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.