Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Halal, why should we put up with this?
Newbury Today Forum > Categories > Random Rants
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19
SirWilliam
QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Mar 14 2018, 09:48 AM) *
Again, this article isn't difficult to read is it.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens...n-with-FGM.html

Not difficult to read but a lot harder to stomach. What sort of parent allows their child to be subjected to such barbarity? 10,000 years of evolution and we haven't moved an inch. angry.gif
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Mar 14 2018, 09:30 AM) *
But I don’t want to be.

But I wouldn't want to stop you. You shoukd be able to exercise your right to free speech without fear of repraisal.
SirWilliam
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Mar 14 2018, 12:32 PM) *
But I wouldn't want to stop you. You shoukd be able to exercise your right to free speech without fear of repraisal.

I am all for freedom of speech, what I have a little more trouble with is what is actually said. cool.gif
newres
QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Mar 14 2018, 11:22 AM) *
Not difficult to read but a lot harder to stomach. What sort of parent allows their child to be subjected to such barbarity? 10,000 years of evolution and we haven't moved an inch. angry.gif

Intentional pun? But yes, it's barbaric.
newres
QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Mar 14 2018, 09:48 AM) *
Again, this article isn't difficult to read is it.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/men/active/mens...n-with-FGM.html

Written by a jew. Hardly an independent view is it?
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 14 2018, 02:12 PM) *

Ooohh Newres comes across as an anti semite!! Only a small jump to holocaust denyer!!!😂
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Mar 14 2018, 02:22 PM) *
Ooohh Newres comes across as an anti semite!! Only a small jump to holocaust denyer!!!😂

Racist AND anti Semitic, way to go!!
Turin Machine
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 14 2018, 02:12 PM) *

Said young Adolph.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Mar 14 2018, 03:15 PM) *
Said young Adolph.

Thats why he hates circumcision. Jew boys. Shocking.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Mar 14 2018, 02:22 PM) *

How is it anti semitic to point out that the person writing the article is hardly independent given that he is Jewish and it's his tribe that maims baby boys. It's like a Muslim writing an article defending halal. You'd scoff. You lot really aren't too bright at times.

Anyway, what's a "denyer"?
Turin Machine
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 14 2018, 06:12 PM) *
How is it anti semitic to point out that the person writing the article is hardly independent given that he is Jewish and it's his tribe that maims baby boys. It's like a Muslim writing an article defending halal. You'd scoff. You lot really aren't too bright at times.

Another anti Semitic rant. Not too bright are you.
newres
QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Mar 14 2018, 06:32 PM) *
Another anti Semitic rant. Not too bright are you.

Sorry but I do consider it to be maiming. It’s removing a part of the body that will have a detrimental impact on the child’s enjoyment of sex in later life. If you’re cool in the kaftan with that, then fine.

I judge all people (Muslim, Christian, Jew) as I find them.
TallDarkAndHandsome

Unlike the saddo you are I have a life and don't poof read every post!! I even have a sense of humour. Develop one.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 14 2018, 06:42 PM) *
Sorry but I do consider it to be maiming. It’s removing a part of the body that will have a detrimental impact on the child’s enjoyment of sex in later life. If you’re cool in the kaftan with that, then fine.

I judge all people (Muslim, Christian, Jew) as I find them.

Cr@p. You judge all people the same apart from MUSLIMS who you give a free pass to do whatever the fook they like.
Andy Capp
Muslims make up the largest group of people who practice religious based circumcision. I presume newres objects to that too?
je suis Charlie
How is it anti semitic to point out that the person writing the article is hardly independent given that he is Jewish and it's his tribe that maims baby boys.

Jewish tribes anyone? What a disgusting anti Semite you are.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 14 2018, 06:56 PM) *

True colours are coming out now. Sad.
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 14 2018, 06:56 PM) *

Education anyone?

Reuben
Simeon
Levi
Judah
Issachar
Zebulun
Dan
Naphtali
Gad
Asher
Joseph (later Ephraim and Manasseh)
Benjamin

je suis Charlie
Libtard gets outed as anti Semite.
Libtard goes Old Testament to avoid anti Semitism face.
Libtard PHAILS.
newres
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 14 2018, 07:34 PM) *
Libtard gets outed as anti Semite.
Libtard goes Old Testament to avoid anti Semitism face.
Libtard PHAILS.

Reactionary continues to show ignorance.
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 14 2018, 08:11 PM) *

Yours is the ignorance, and the racism and the anti Semitism.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 14 2018, 09:59 PM) *
Yours is the ignorance, and the racism and the anti Semitism.

I know a fella who worked for Mossad. Perhaps I should tip him off??
je suis Charlie
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Mar 14 2018, 10:08 PM) *
I know a fella who worked for Mossad. Perhaps I should tip him off??

He's probably already been "tipped off" laugh.gif
Turin Machine
Rescued the first bumblebee of the year today! Springs a coming in!!
SirWilliam
QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Mar 15 2018, 04:42 PM) *
Rescued the first bumblebee of the year today! Springs a coming in!!

Rescued? Had it fallen in the TM swimming Pool? They only surface when the temperature hits 55F, so I guess spring is not far away though I understand that nice Mr Putin is sending us another icy blast this weekend so your new found friend may require the use of your hot water bottle once more.
Turin Machine
QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Mar 15 2018, 06:29 PM) *
Rescued? Had it fallen in the TM swimming Pool? They only surface when the temperature hits 55F, so I guess spring is not far away though I understand that nice Mr Putin is sending us another icy blast this weekend so your new found friend may require the use of your hot water bottle once more.

Found him in the conservatory, mixed up some honey and water, cleaned off the cobweb he'd flown into let him rest up then released him. Nice big buff tailed one. Hope he makes it home.
x2lls
QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Mar 15 2018, 06:43 PM) *
Found him in the conservatory, mixed up some honey and water, cleaned off the cobweb he'd flown into let him rest up then released him. Nice big buff tailed one. Hope he makes it home.

We would do the same in our place. Top **** n stuff.
x2lls
Just a reminder that this colloquial poo needs airing again and again.

STOP IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rgy1m9Wdic
SirWilliam
QUOTE (x2lls @ Apr 16 2018, 06:17 PM) *
Just a reminder that this colloquial poo needs airing again and again.

STOP IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rgy1m9Wdic

What a parsimonious s**t Cameron is. On the day we learn that a number of West Indian's have been forcibly repatriated yet we kowtow to the whims of the muslim because of what I can only think is fear. Fear of the bloodbath if we say NO. angry.gif angry.gif
x2lls
QUOTE (newres @ Mar 14 2018, 09:11 PM) *

I support the women of 120db. Does that make me a reactionary?, or the Anitfa cowardly masked (Just like ISIS!) terrorist group that try to stop free speech against the violence women have suffered since Merkel let thousands of ignorant uneducated scum into Europe?
x2lls
QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Apr 16 2018, 07:36 PM) *
What a parsimonious s**t Cameron is. On the day we learn that a number of West Indian's have been forcibly repatriated yet we kowtow to the whims of the muslim because of what I can only think is fear. Fear of the bloodbath if we say NO. angry.gif angry.gif

I have no idea how many of those who may have been expatriated/deported already, but to treat those who answered a genuine call for people to assist us from a catastrophic disaster being WW2, with such despicable contempt makes me ashamed to be a member of the UK. They have rightly so, assimilated, felt British, and we **** on them. I despair. Yet, we let scum back in after fighting, beheading, killing, raping sex slaves etc. I recall, in the late 50's, I lived with my mum and grandparents. The house next door was bought by a Jamaican family, and I was never allowed to have anything to do with them. I just couldn't, as a 5 year old, understand why. I had one chance to meet them when I went round to get my ball back from their garden. I felt such fear knocking on that door. Someone answered, and they were so friendly toward me. I couldn't believe what I saw when I went through the house to the back garden. Three adults sitting around a table in the front room. That was the only furniture I saw. The garden was immaculate. I so wish I could trace that family to see how they progressed.
newres
Someone call a doctor.
SirWilliam
QUOTE (x2lls @ Apr 16 2018, 09:48 PM) *
I have no idea how many of those who may have been expatriated/deported already, but to treat those who answered a genuine call for people to assist us from a catastrophic disaster being WW2, with such despicable contempt makes me ashamed to be a member of the UK. They have rightly so, assimilated, felt British, and we **** on them. I despair. Yet, we let scum back in after fighting, beheading, killing, raping sex slaves etc. I recall, in the late 50's, I lived with my mum and grandparents. The house next door was bought by a Jamaican family, and I was never allowed to have anything to do with them. I just couldn't, as a 5 year old, understand why. I had one chance to meet them when I went round to get my ball back from their garden. I felt such fear knocking on that door. Someone answered, and they were so friendly toward me. I couldn't believe what I saw when I went through the house to the back garden. Three adults sitting around a table in the front room. That was the only furniture I saw. The garden was immaculate. I so wish I could trace that family to see how they progressed.

At the time there seemed to be a collective prejudice that was based on an illogical assessment that these people were somehow different and posed a threat to our very existence. As we became increasingly integrated and finding that they were actually very nice an element of guilt was shouldered that we could have been more welcoming initially. Now 60 years on we discover that someone in whitehall deemed fit that those who arrived as children are to be considered aliens. What a diabolical insult to those who have contributed to our countries wealth.
x2lls
QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Apr 17 2018, 09:23 AM) *
At the time there seemed to be a collective prejudice that was based on an illogical assessment that these people were somehow different and posed a threat to our very existence. As we became increasingly integrated and finding that they were actually very nice an element of guilt was shouldered that we could have been more welcoming initially. Now 60 years on we discover that someone in whitehall deemed fit that those who arrived as children are to be considered aliens. What a diabolical insult to those who have contributed to our countries wealth.

Exactly, a disgrace.

je suis Charlie
Nope, no argument here.
SirWilliam
Back to topic. Having contacted the major supermarkets to enquire of their position on the issue and failing to get any response other that to say they "are committed to animal welfare" and citing Redtractor as their guide, a company that seems more interested in having their logo splashed across shelves than actually pressurising the powers that control these matters.
I am of the belief that we are fighting a losing battle on this one unless public opinion is sufficiently vociferous to force MP's to act. The fact that they can't even prevent teenagers being knifed or groomed gives you some idea of their efficiency.
SirWilliam
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43935380

So spanish women are quite happy to engage in barbarity towards a defenceless bovine yet are up in arms when their male counterparts display an equally primeval urge in their direction. Least they didn't have a sword poked into their distressed body, ( no pun intended ), before dying before the baying crowds. angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif
x2lls
Good on you KFC, tell them to F right off.

https://topalertnews.com/kfc-refuses-to-be-...absurd-demands/
Strafin
QUOTE (x2lls @ Aug 1 2018, 02:17 PM) *
Good on you KFC, tell them to F right off.

https://topalertnews.com/kfc-refuses-to-be-...absurd-demands/

They have a load of Halal restaurants in the UK. I did not know that. I'll be boycotting them aswell now then!

At least the waistline is decreasing as a result of the religication of all this food.
On the edge
if you invite your neighbour to dinner and but he's a vegetarian, it's an act of hospitality to serve him a vegetarian dish. If he insists he'll only come if everyone else is served the vegetatian dish too, that would be an act of ill mannered and insulting rudeness.

To claim you are doing this for religious reasons is wholly bogus. If a fast food restaurant cannot provide for your religious needs, then surely your religion is saying you shouldn't eat fast food.

Similarly, I've never understood why Seikhs wearing turbans are exempt from wearing crash helmets - essentially their religion is against them riding motorcycles.

newres
QUOTE (Strafin @ Aug 1 2018, 02:59 PM) *
They have a load of Halal restaurants in the UK. I did not know that. I'll be boycotting them aswell now then!

At least the waistline is decreasing as a result of the religication of all this food.

I boycott them. But that’s because their food is vile.
On the edge
QUOTE (newres @ Aug 1 2018, 09:47 PM) *
I boycott them. But that’s because their food is vile.

Perfectly fair and that's your choice; you aren't being made to eat it simply on someone's religious whim.

Fast food has a bad press, but is immensely popular; the businesses delivering it are legitimate and in some regard actually models of good management practice - McDonalds being a good example. Of course, like any other organisation, local deviations can create issues.

Then the food itself. That's the bit that really amazes me! The 'chattering classes' who are generally right on environmentalists bitterly complain about reconstituted foods. Most of us can remember the ignorant comments levelled against Bernard Matthews popular and inexpensive Turkey Twizzlers, but they meant every bit of the Turkey was used. Unlike other uses which produced much waste - a practice which is hardly green and actually disrespectful. Obesity isn't caused by the food rather the quantity.

If you really want to see the results of unintelligent political interfearence in feeding, just look at the waste bins outside primary school kitchens.
SirWilliam
QUOTE (On the edge @ Aug 2 2018, 07:33 AM) *
Perfectly fair and that's your choice; you aren't being made to eat it simply on someone's religious whim.

Fast food has a bad press, but is immensely popular; the businesses delivering it are legitimate and in some regard actually models of good management practice - McDonalds being a good example. Of course, like any other organisation, local deviations can create issues.

Then the food itself. That's the bit that really amazes me! The 'chattering classes' who are generally right on environmentalists bitterly complain about reconstituted foods. Most of us can remember the ignorant comments levelled against Bernard Matthews popular and inexpensive Turkey Twizzlers, but they meant every bit of the Turkey was used. Unlike other uses which produced much waste - a practice which is hardly green and actually disrespectful. Obesity isn't caused by the food rather the quantity.

If you really want to see the results of unintelligent political interfearence in feeding, just look at the waste bins outside primary school kitchens.

Valid point. If you are going to kill an animal in order to eat it the least you can do is consume all of that beast, after all it is the same animal so why the reluctance to consume the offal? I would hazard a guess that the meat used in fast food outlets is not from the choice cut area so at least they are making the best use of the carcass.
I see the do gooders are now advocating health warning labels on anything more calorific than a lettuce in order to inform fat people that they are......fat! Ye gods and tiny fishes. rolleyes.gif
x2lls
Eid

How lovely for you followers. No compassion at all. As gross as gross can ever be.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7074173/eid-a...-cows-beheaded/
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (x2lls @ Aug 25 2018, 08:40 PM) *
Eid

How lovely for you followers. No compassion at all. As gross as gross can ever be.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7074173/eid-a...-cows-beheaded/

Its religion innit... Brainwashed psychopaths. Just dont ever type in halal salughter youtube into you search engine. The stuff of nightmares...😮
SirWilliam
And so it goes on. And all in the name of some f****g sky fairy. Better get used to the idea britain because it will be happening in a street near you sooner than than you think.

But of course we mustn't say anything because we will be classified as a racist thug and locked up. angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif
newres
QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Aug 26 2018, 09:49 AM) *
And so it goes on. And all in the name of some f****g sky fairy. Better get used to the idea britain because it will be happening in a street near you sooner than than you think.

But of course we mustn't say anything because we will be classified as a racist thug and locked up. angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

No, just stupid and gullible.
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Aug 26 2018, 11:32 AM) *
No, just stupid and gullible.

Everyone is stupid who doesn't seem to agree with you? Seems odd to me. All those people with a huge life experience being stupid and you being soooooo intelligent.
newres
QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Aug 26 2018, 04:22 PM) *
Everyone is stupid who doesn't seem to agree with you? Seems odd to me. All those people with a huge life experience being stupid and you being soooooo intelligent.

It’s stupid to think we’re heading for Sharia law. Don’t you think?
TallDarkAndHandsome
QUOTE (newres @ Aug 26 2018, 08:12 PM) *
It’s stupid to think we’re heading for Sharia law. Don’t you think?

Possibly. But then some people think JC is the saviour. Unless you have some insight into the future you really are just guessing. Someone once said that Brexit would never happen and Trump would never be President. Funny old world.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.