> Transsexual Breast Operation
dannyboy
post May 14 2010, 11:38 AM
Post #41

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 51

QUOTE (Iommi @ May 14 2010, 12:08 PM) *
If so, then that is a start of a slippery slope that could have undesirable consequences.

I get this feeing with many posts on this forum.

Knee jerk reactions - without fully contemplating the consequence.....
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Iommi
post May 14 2010, 11:42 AM
Post #42

Advanced Member

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ May 14 2010, 10:33 AM) *
On a different note I saw an interview with a top cop last night and he was explaining the £400 Million Pound Police overtime bill. He explained just how long it took now to get booked into Custody compared with 20 years ago due to to all the form filling and rigmarole that they have to go through and was extolling a return to 20 or 30 years ago when just used to 'bang em up'. He was also explaining the abuse of the system by some PC's. For example if you get a call on a day off and have to go to the Station for 1 hour this counts as a minimun 4 hours overtime and as its your day off it gets doubled to 8 hours overtime. So in theory you could take a week off and work 1 hour each day and get paid 40 hours overtime. He agreed that this was abuse and needed looking into. It just shows the waste of money that the previous Government has been allowing for years and years.....

I think it would have been better to have started a new thread for this. Hold on, I've got an idea...

Police's overtime rip-off

+Quote Post
Exhausted
post May 14 2010, 05:05 PM
Post #43

Advanced Member

Member No.: 320

Breast augmentation is not a second mortgage type of operation when done privately. My view on this and it is perhaps mine alone, is that I have no problem with the NHS dealing with the treatment and operations that a genuine transgender person needs but if the rules say that the treatment requires a certain breast size, (ie a commitment to the treatment) then put your hand in your pocket/purse and show that the commitment is there.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th June 2024 - 07:52 AM