IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Skatepark scumbags, pass me that shotgun!
Guest_xjay1337_*
post Oct 20 2011, 09:10 PM
Post #121

Guests

QUOTE (stewiegriffin @ Oct 20 2011, 09:22 PM) *
Ah, but would it even have been said without the previous post? Of course not. Merely a response to a troll.

So you prefer to escalate a problem rather than allow it to become de-escalated?

Talking of going to the toilet, it's bed time. tongue.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
stewiegriffin
post Oct 20 2011, 09:13 PM
Post #122

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 7,387

QUOTE (xjay1337 @ Oct 20 2011, 10:10 PM) *
So you prefer to escalate a problem rather than allow it to become de-escalated?

Talking of going to the toilet, it's bed time. tongue.gif

Well, you forgot to quote the next line, which would have made your post completely redundant. And aren't you just trying to escalate things yourself now? Oh the irony.

+Quote Post
Guest_xjay1337_*
post Oct 20 2011, 09:43 PM
Post #123

Guests

The next line being

Now you could argue that it isn't worth responding to moronic trolls. And you may have a point. On the other hand, they are morons, and deserve to be reminded of the fact.

in which it seems that your opinion of them being a moron (and your judgement of morons is, let's face it, like your eyesight - not spot on) and you take it upon yourself to flame these people on personal judgement.

Why am I still awake? It's not me...I can't be awake...I must be sleep typing. Or something.

+Quote Post
stewiegriffin
post Oct 20 2011, 09:52 PM
Post #124

Advanced Member

QUOTE (xjay1337 @ Oct 20 2011, 10:43 PM) *
in which it seems that your opinion of them being a moron (and your judgement of morons is, let's face it, like your eyesight - not spot on) and you take it upon yourself to flame these people on personal judgement.

Why am I still awake? It's not me...I can't be awake...I must be sleep typing. Or something.

So trolls aren't morons? And you are still escalating it seems. Time to de-escalate. Whatever that means.

And what's wrong with my eyesight? I can see clearly enough to recognise a greasy faced pubescent dork in your somewhat ill advised profile pic.

How about you agree to stop posting drivel, and I'll agree to stop responding to it?

Mind you, even if we leave this nonsense alone for 10 days, Andy1 will show up eventually to re-escalate the de-escalated escalation.

+Quote Post
Turin Machine
post Oct 20 2011, 10:15 PM
Post #125

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,104

OOOh, nice piccy xjay !!

--------------------
Gammon. And proud!

+Quote Post
Guest_xjay1337_*
post Oct 21 2011, 08:17 AM
Post #126

Guests

QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Oct 20 2011, 11:15 PM) *
OOOh, nice piccy xjay !!

Cheers! laugh.gif

QUOTE (stewiegriffin @ Oct 20 2011, 10:52 PM) *
So trolls aren't morons? And you are still escalating it seems. Time to de-escalate. Whatever that means.

And what's wrong with my eyesight? I can see clearly enough to recognise a greasy faced pubescent dork in your somewhat ill advised profile pic.

I don't think trolls are moron. Many proper trolls are actually very intellectual and it's often this is what irritates people.

And yet, you're not being a troll by making unfounded inflammatory comments towards people who you simply don't like because they disagree with you or object to you branding a generation as scumbags?? Your logic applies to everyone except yourself it seems. Clearly there is something wrong with your eyesight if you can stand near the Band Stand and see the Skate park. Or how your logic deems that they had infact came from the skatepark, when you clearly didn't have the courage to approach them yourself..

ps I am fortunate enough to have never suffered from greasy skin so frankly your comment amuses me quite a lot. Nor does your flamebaiting about my age irritate me, but nice try. smile.gif

How about you agree to stop posting drivel, and I'll agree to stop responding to it?

I don't post drivel. I post things and you interpret them as drivel because you are the high and might moron-meter of the forums (even though, as said before, you just tar anyone with your genuine lambs hair brush).

If someone posts something you think is moronic, by calling them morons you are not only lowering yourself to their "level" (that is, your perceived level of them) but you're also going below them by insulting them when, in most cases, they didn't even insult you.

Mind you, even if we leave this nonsense alone for 10 days, Andy1 will show up eventually to re-escalate the de-escalated escalation.

Threads do not have an expiration period for validity, well, after a few months or a year, then maybe, but if it's a matter of weeks there's no problem.

In short, you need to get over yourself because, trust me, you will get bored before I do. I have far too much free time. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
stewiegriffin
post Oct 21 2011, 09:25 AM
Post #127

Advanced Member

QUOTE (xjay1337 @ Oct 21 2011, 09:17 AM) *
In short, you need to get over yourself because, trust me, you will get bored before I do. I have far too much free time. laugh.gif

You'll have to excuse my delay in responding, as I've only just stopped laughing at you. That was the most blatant case of self pwning ever seen on a forum. I can scarcely believe you are so lacking in self awareness.

And yes I will get bored long, long, long, long before you. That really should be telling you something about yourself. I realise you are far too stupid for that though.

I'm bored with you now. Cheerio troll.

+Quote Post
Guest_xjay1337_*
post Oct 21 2011, 09:30 AM
Post #128

Guests

Mission accomplished. I'm sure you were being given a pep talk by your therapist or something, not laughing since you seem incapable of being anything other than a miserable goat.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 5 6 7
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2024 - 06:02 AM