Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Jammie Tax Dodging
Andy Capp
post Nov 7 2017, 12:50 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 317

OK, who would not avoid paying tax they needn't pay? How many people have their partner as a 'company secretary' and other such 'scams'?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
SirWilliam
post Nov 7 2017, 02:38 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,341

Conspiracy theorists amongst us may well ask if this is not some non-story dreamt up by the spin-doctor general in order to deflect from something a little less palatable . Surely if there is a loophole in the system it is up to HM collector of taxes to plug it ? I have no time for the idle rich but if someone made a cost effective offer to me to reduce my tax bill , my legs would move pretty rapidly .
Interesting note to the remoners , Isles of Man and Channel are not members of the EU so soon our respective fiscal systems may be a little more comparable .

--------------------
Si non prius succederent.......... relinquere

+Quote Post
Strafin
post Nov 19 2017, 09:22 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 55

QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Nov 7 2017, 02:38 PM) *
Conspiracy theorists amongst us may well ask if this is not some non-story dreamt up by the spin-doctor general in order to deflect from something a little less palatable . Surely if there is a loophole in the system it is up to HM collector of taxes to plug it ? I have no time for the idle rich but if someone made a cost effective offer to me to reduce my tax bill , my legs would move pretty rapidly .
Interesting note to the remoners , Isles of Man and Channel are not members of the EU so soon our respective fiscal systems may be a little more comparable .

Bangs on about Brexit, soveriegnity, and patriotism but is happy not to pay tax. How does that go together?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:27 PM