IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

47 Pages V  « < 30 31 32 33 34 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Halal, why should we put up with this?, If fox hunting with dogs is outlawed, why not Halal?
je suis Charlie
post Mar 14 2018, 09:59 PM
Post #621

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,530

QUOTE (newres @ Mar 14 2018, 08:11 PM) *
Reactionary continues to show ignorance.

Yours is the ignorance, and the racism and the anti Semitism.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Mar 14 2018, 10:08 PM
Post #622

Advanced Member

Member No.: 60

QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 14 2018, 09:59 PM) *
Yours is the ignorance, and the racism and the anti Semitism.

I know a fella who worked for Mossad. Perhaps I should tip him off??

+Quote Post
je suis Charlie
post Mar 14 2018, 10:22 PM
Post #623

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Mar 14 2018, 10:08 PM) *
I know a fella who worked for Mossad. Perhaps I should tip him off??

He's probably already been "tipped off" laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Turin Machine
post Mar 15 2018, 04:42 PM
Post #624

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,104

Rescued the first bumblebee of the year today! Springs a coming in!!

--------------------
Gammon. And proud!

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post Mar 15 2018, 06:29 PM
Post #625

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,341

QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Mar 15 2018, 04:42 PM) *
Rescued the first bumblebee of the year today! Springs a coming in!!

Rescued? Had it fallen in the TM swimming Pool? They only surface when the temperature hits 55F, so I guess spring is not far away though I understand that nice Mr Putin is sending us another icy blast this weekend so your new found friend may require the use of your hot water bottle once more.

--------------------
Si non prius succederent.......... relinquere

+Quote Post
Turin Machine
post Mar 15 2018, 06:43 PM
Post #626

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,104

QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Mar 15 2018, 06:29 PM) *
Rescued? Had it fallen in the TM swimming Pool? They only surface when the temperature hits 55F, so I guess spring is not far away though I understand that nice Mr Putin is sending us another icy blast this weekend so your new found friend may require the use of your hot water bottle once more.

Found him in the conservatory, mixed up some honey and water, cleaned off the cobweb he'd flown into let him rest up then released him. Nice big buff tailed one. Hope he makes it home.

--------------------
Gammon. And proud!

+Quote Post
x2lls
post Mar 15 2018, 09:26 PM
Post #627

Advanced Member

Member No.: 511

QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Mar 15 2018, 06:43 PM) *
Found him in the conservatory, mixed up some honey and water, cleaned off the cobweb he'd flown into let him rest up then released him. Nice big buff tailed one. Hope he makes it home.

We would do the same in our place. Top **** n stuff.

--------------------
There their, loose loser!

+Quote Post
x2lls
post Apr 16 2018, 05:17 PM
Post #628

Advanced Member

Just a reminder that this colloquial poo needs airing again and again.

STOP IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rgy1m9Wdic

--------------------

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post Apr 16 2018, 06:36 PM
Post #629

Advanced Member

QUOTE (x2lls @ Apr 16 2018, 06:17 PM) *
Just a reminder that this colloquial poo needs airing again and again.

STOP IT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rgy1m9Wdic

What a parsimonious s**t Cameron is. On the day we learn that a number of West Indian's have been forcibly repatriated yet we kowtow to the whims of the muslim because of what I can only think is fear. Fear of the bloodbath if we say NO. angry.gif angry.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
x2lls
post Apr 16 2018, 07:39 PM
Post #630

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Mar 14 2018, 09:11 PM) *
Reactionary continues to show ignorance.

I support the women of 120db. Does that make me a reactionary?, or the Anitfa cowardly masked (Just like ISIS!) terrorist group that try to stop free speech against the violence women have suffered since Merkel let thousands of ignorant uneducated scum into Europe?

--------------------

+Quote Post
x2lls
post Apr 16 2018, 08:48 PM
Post #631

Advanced Member

QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Apr 16 2018, 07:36 PM) *
What a parsimonious s**t Cameron is. On the day we learn that a number of West Indian's have been forcibly repatriated yet we kowtow to the whims of the muslim because of what I can only think is fear. Fear of the bloodbath if we say NO. angry.gif angry.gif

I have no idea how many of those who may have been expatriated/deported already, but to treat those who answered a genuine call for people to assist us from a catastrophic disaster being WW2, with such despicable contempt makes me ashamed to be a member of the UK. They have rightly so, assimilated, felt British, and we **** on them. I despair. Yet, we let scum back in after fighting, beheading, killing, raping sex slaves etc. I recall, in the late 50's, I lived with my mum and grandparents. The house next door was bought by a Jamaican family, and I was never allowed to have anything to do with them. I just couldn't, as a 5 year old, understand why. I had one chance to meet them when I went round to get my ball back from their garden. I felt such fear knocking on that door. Someone answered, and they were so friendly toward me. I couldn't believe what I saw when I went through the house to the back garden. Three adults sitting around a table in the front room. That was the only furniture I saw. The garden was immaculate. I so wish I could trace that family to see how they progressed.

--------------------

+Quote Post
newres
post Apr 17 2018, 05:21 AM
Post #632

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,961

Someone call a doctor.

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post Apr 17 2018, 08:23 AM
Post #633

Advanced Member

QUOTE (x2lls @ Apr 16 2018, 09:48 PM) *
I have no idea how many of those who may have been expatriated/deported already, but to treat those who answered a genuine call for people to assist us from a catastrophic disaster being WW2, with such despicable contempt makes me ashamed to be a member of the UK. They have rightly so, assimilated, felt British, and we **** on them. I despair. Yet, we let scum back in after fighting, beheading, killing, raping sex slaves etc. I recall, in the late 50's, I lived with my mum and grandparents. The house next door was bought by a Jamaican family, and I was never allowed to have anything to do with them. I just couldn't, as a 5 year old, understand why. I had one chance to meet them when I went round to get my ball back from their garden. I felt such fear knocking on that door. Someone answered, and they were so friendly toward me. I couldn't believe what I saw when I went through the house to the back garden. Three adults sitting around a table in the front room. That was the only furniture I saw. The garden was immaculate. I so wish I could trace that family to see how they progressed.

At the time there seemed to be a collective prejudice that was based on an illogical assessment that these people were somehow different and posed a threat to our very existence. As we became increasingly integrated and finding that they were actually very nice an element of guilt was shouldered that we could have been more welcoming initially. Now 60 years on we discover that someone in whitehall deemed fit that those who arrived as children are to be considered aliens. What a diabolical insult to those who have contributed to our countries wealth.

--------------------

+Quote Post
x2lls
post Apr 17 2018, 10:05 AM
Post #634

Advanced Member

QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Apr 17 2018, 09:23 AM) *
At the time there seemed to be a collective prejudice that was based on an illogical assessment that these people were somehow different and posed a threat to our very existence. As we became increasingly integrated and finding that they were actually very nice an element of guilt was shouldered that we could have been more welcoming initially. Now 60 years on we discover that someone in whitehall deemed fit that those who arrived as children are to be considered aliens. What a diabolical insult to those who have contributed to our countries wealth.

Exactly, a disgrace.

--------------------

+Quote Post
je suis Charlie
post Apr 17 2018, 10:22 AM
Post #635

Advanced Member

Nope, no argument here.

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post Apr 17 2018, 03:57 PM
Post #636

Advanced Member

Back to topic. Having contacted the major supermarkets to enquire of their position on the issue and failing to get any response other that to say they "are committed to animal welfare" and citing Redtractor as their guide, a company that seems more interested in having their logo splashed across shelves than actually pressurising the powers that control these matters.
I am of the belief that we are fighting a losing battle on this one unless public opinion is sufficiently vociferous to force MP's to act. The fact that they can't even prevent teenagers being knifed or groomed gives you some idea of their efficiency.

--------------------

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post Apr 29 2018, 08:35 AM
Post #637

Advanced Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-43935380

So spanish women are quite happy to engage in barbarity towards a defenceless bovine yet are up in arms when their male counterparts display an equally primeval urge in their direction. Least they didn't have a sword poked into their distressed body, ( no pun intended ), before dying before the baying crowds. angry.gif angry.gif angry.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
x2lls
post Aug 1 2018, 01:17 PM
Post #638

Advanced Member

Good on you KFC, tell them to F right off.

https://topalertnews.com/kfc-refuses-to-be-...absurd-demands/

--------------------

+Quote Post
Strafin
post Aug 1 2018, 01:59 PM
Post #639

Advanced Member

Member No.: 55

QUOTE (x2lls @ Aug 1 2018, 02:17 PM) *
Good on you KFC, tell them to F right off.

https://topalertnews.com/kfc-refuses-to-be-...absurd-demands/

They have a load of Halal restaurants in the UK. I did not know that. I'll be boycotting them aswell now then!

At least the waistline is decreasing as a result of the religication of all this food.

+Quote Post
On the edge
post Aug 1 2018, 08:09 PM
Post #640

Advanced Member

Member No.: 98

if you invite your neighbour to dinner and but he's a vegetarian, it's an act of hospitality to serve him a vegetarian dish. If he insists he'll only come if everyone else is served the vegetatian dish too, that would be an act of ill mannered and insulting rudeness.

To claim you are doing this for religious reasons is wholly bogus. If a fast food restaurant cannot provide for your religious needs, then surely your religion is saying you shouldn't eat fast food.

Similarly, I've never understood why Seikhs wearing turbans are exempt from wearing crash helmets - essentially their religion is against them riding motorcycles.

--------------------
Know your place!

+Quote Post

47 Pages V  « < 30 31 32 33 34 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:37 PM