IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> NTC admit lack of expertise., Can't run a public toilet.
On the edge
post Oct 16 2016, 01:17 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 98

QUOTE (user23 @ Oct 16 2016, 12:57 PM) *
Your own views constantly change and contradict themselves depending on the situation, and you patronise anyone with a different view to the one you hold at any particular time.

This isn't a debate, it's you defeating your own arguments with your constantly shifting position and then being abusive when someone points it out to you.

Again, I'm out.

I'm really sorry you feel like that. What can I do to make amends?

--------------------
Know your place!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cognosco
post Oct 16 2016, 05:56 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,212

QUOTE (On the edge @ Oct 16 2016, 02:17 PM) *
I'm really sorry you feel like that. What can I do to make amends?

You could start a thread stating how wonderful our two local authorities are and how you admire the Supreme Leaders abilities? rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Vexatious Candidate?

+Quote Post
On the edge
post Oct 18 2016, 08:03 AM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 98

QUOTE (Cognosco @ Oct 16 2016, 06:56 PM) *
You could start a thread stating how wonderful our two local authorities are and how you admire the Supreme Leaders abilities? rolleyes.gif

Possibly, but I'm not sure there would be much purpose. The robust testing ideas seems a world away from the intent of this forum, let alone anyone developing their thinking about and coming to a new position, even when strategy is concerned. There are, of course, other places to do that, potentially to greater and with wider effect.

--------------------
Know your place!

+Quote Post
Exhausted
post Oct 24 2016, 04:46 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 320

QUOTE (Cognosco @ Oct 14 2016, 11:44 AM) *
How many years have we been stating this.................so how many more years before they admit that to have a town council is a complete waste of time and money, just to keep some local busybodies with nothing better to do than stroke their own egos, and get rid of the lot. As the saying goes cut out the middlemen!

One other lack of expertise offered to us by NTC appears to be over the new water splash recently installed in the park. Great idea but the bad news is that nobody in the council has asked the question "How much will it cost to operate?". The water bill seems to have come as a surprise. Whoops.

+Quote Post
Cognosco
post Oct 24 2016, 09:49 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,212

QUOTE (Exhausted @ Oct 24 2016, 05:46 PM) *
One other lack of expertise offered to us by NTC appears to be over the new water splash recently installed in the park. Great idea but the bad news is that nobody in the council has asked the question "How much will it cost to operate?". The water bill seems to have come as a surprise. Whoops.

Plus the problem of water born bacteria that other local councils appears to have encountered. Still we know that Newbury always follows where others have been, usually when others have decided it is not such a good idea after all? rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Vexatious Candidate?

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:58 PM