> The Vandals are here!
On the edge
post Feb 12 2016, 08:08 AM
Post #41

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 98

QUOTE (Lolly @ Feb 11 2016, 08:02 PM) *
I think that's a bit unfair ( and I'm not a Tory!) but I was hoping that he'd have more time for his constituency as a result. However it appears he's now taken on another job - see 'Employment & Earnings'.

http://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/11727/ric...ewbury#register

I'm not either Lolly! Very few of us non blue round here!!

I'm not surprised about this; water was one of his interests and to give him his due, he put his shoulder behind the private sewers issue which the Privatised water firms were trying (sadly with the Regulators unwitting help) to kick into the long grass. I've long thought RB was essentially a 'hereditary' Tory rather than a tooth and claw one.

--------------------
Know your place!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lolly
post Feb 12 2016, 09:09 AM
Post #42

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,763

QUOTE (On the edge @ Feb 12 2016, 08:08 AM) *
I'm not either Lolly! Very few of us non blue round here!!

I'm not surprised about this; water was one of his interests and to give him his due, he put his shoulder behind the private sewers issue which the Privatised water firms were trying (sadly with the Regulators unwitting help) to kick into the long grass. I've long thought RB was essentially a 'hereditary' Tory rather than a tooth and claw one.

It's this bit I'm uneasy with:

From 12 October 2015, Associate Director, Sancroft International Ltd (consultants in corporate responsibility and environmental, social, ethical and planning issues), of 46 Queen Anne's Gate, London, SW1H 9AP. Payment to be made on an ad hoc basis for work done (consultancy services and assistance with obtaining contracts)

Rather unfortunate wording?

+Quote Post
On the edge
post Feb 12 2016, 11:28 AM
Post #43

Advanced Member

Member No.: 98

QUOTE (Lolly @ Feb 12 2016, 09:09 AM) *
It's this bit I'm uneasy with:

From 12 October 2015, Associate Director, Sancroft International Ltd (consultants in corporate responsibility and environmental, social, ethical and planning issues), of 46 Queen Anne's Gate, London, SW1H 9AP. Payment to be made on an ad hoc basis for work done (consultancy services and assistance with obtaining contracts)

Rather unfortunate wording?

Yes, inclined to agree!

--------------------
Know your place!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 07:28 AM