IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

15 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Cologne , Stuttgart , Hamburg, Sweden...?
x2lls
post Jan 14 2016, 12:30 AM
Post #61

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 511

QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jan 13 2016, 06:42 PM) *
Yet more consequences of the immigrant tide,
http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/13/jews-in-fran...r-days-5621427/

German women told to change their lifestyle, Jews advised not to wear the kippa.

What next I wonder.

Another nail in the coffin of freedom to live our lives as we wish.

--------------------
There their, loose loser!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
newres
post Jan 14 2016, 07:13 AM
Post #62

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,961

QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jan 13 2016, 06:42 PM) *
Yet more consequences of the immigrant tide,
http://metro.co.uk/2016/01/13/jews-in-fran...r-days-5621427/

In your world though, they won't be any safer as Christians because they hate us all and just want to kill us. We're not safe anywhere. Get a grip. No wonder no one hangs around here, it's full of Daily Mail reading little Englanders.

+Quote Post
x2lls
post Jan 14 2016, 07:37 AM
Post #63

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Jan 14 2016, 07:13 AM) *
In your world though, they won't be any safer as Christians because they hate us all and just want to kill us. We're not safe anywhere. Get a grip. No wonder no one hangs around here, it's full of Daily Mail reading little Englanders.

Full?

--------------------

+Quote Post
On the edge
post Jan 14 2016, 08:42 AM
Post #64

Advanced Member

Member No.: 98

QUOTE (newres @ Jan 14 2016, 07:13 AM) *

Some people moved into the empty house at the end of our street a few weeks back. Word is, they have come from Tilehurst. We've just put a new lock on the back door and make sure the car doors are locked inside even when we drive to get our paper. Just a few simple precautions and we've had no trouble. As for the Daily Mail, it got a bit much for us; all that reading takes too long.

--------------------
Know your place!

+Quote Post
On the edge
post Jan 14 2016, 08:43 AM
Post #65

Advanced Member

QUOTE (x2lls @ Jan 14 2016, 07:37 AM) *
Full?

Agreed! There is plenty of room here.

--------------------
Know your place!

+Quote Post
je suis Charlie
post Jan 14 2016, 11:23 AM
Post #66

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,530

QUOTE (On the edge @ Jan 14 2016, 08:42 AM) *
Some people moved into the empty house at the end of our street a few weeks back. Word is, they have come from Tilehurst. We've just put a new lock on the back door and make sure the car doors are locked inside even when we drive to get our paper. Just a few simple precautions and we've had no trouble. As for the Daily Mail, it got a bit much for us; all that reading takes too long.

Good for you, you never know do you? Still, I would have bought a big dog. Can't be too sure, Tilehursters!? Gotta be careful, ain't yer!

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post Jan 14 2016, 05:28 PM
Post #67

Advanced Member

Member No.: 317

When PIRA was up to no-good on the mainland, perhaps we should have stopped the Irish from coming here 'until we found out what the clucking bell was going on'?

+Quote Post
Sherlock
post Jan 14 2016, 08:58 PM
Post #68

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,467

You chaps might like to bone up on the "regressive left". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regressive_left

Essentially apologists for the radical Islamists, the regressive leftists blame their extremism and atrocities entirely on the West's interventions in the Middle East rather than the teachings of their religion. As the American comedian and talk show host Bill Maher suggests, they have "a willingness to criticise anything except Islam, excusing it as "their culture".

This is very much Jeremy Corbyn's world view, of course, hence his reluctance to endorse the use of force against those who are intent on harming us.

+Quote Post
On the edge
post Jan 14 2016, 09:39 PM
Post #69

Advanced Member

No, it's not religion, let's be honest, it's simply economics, commerce. 'Twas the only reason we had an Empire. We used to be at daggers drawn with the USSR and its avowed atheist regime, just as we are with Zimbabwe. In both cases no ordinance lobbed simply because they haven't got anything we want that much. We're chasing the money God. Sure, Labour are against unnecessary armed conflict, so ironically was Churchill 'jaw jaw is infinitely more preferable than war war'.

--------------------
Know your place!

+Quote Post
spartacus
post Jan 15 2016, 01:11 AM
Post #70

Advanced Member

Member No.: 221

QUOTE (x2lls @ Jan 14 2016, 12:30 AM) *
German women told to change their lifestyle, Jews advised not to wear the kippa.

What next I wonder.

Another nail in the coffin of freedom to live our lives as we wish.

Towns in Rhineland are now cancelling their annual Karneval processions, making direct references to the 'unpleasantness' that took place in Koln. If you know how important Fasching is to the average Rhinelander then you might some idea of how well this is going down in those parts of Germany. The start of a cultural surrender to Islam.

+Quote Post
newres
post Jan 15 2016, 07:10 AM
Post #71

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,961

QUOTE (Sherlock @ Jan 14 2016, 08:58 PM) *
You chaps might like to bone up on the "regressive left". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regressive_left

Essentially apologists for the radical Islamists, the regressive leftists blame their extremism and atrocities entirely on the West's interventions in the Middle East rather than the teachings of their religion. As the American comedian and talk show host Bill Maher suggests, they have "a willingness to criticise anything except Islam, excusing it as "their culture".

This is very much Jeremy Corbyn's world view, of course, hence his reluctance to endorse the use of force against those who are intent on harming us.

Not sure about that. In my case I find the sorts of things they do barbaric and incomprehensible. I wouldn't blame their religion necessarily, but more where they are in the evolution of people's or states. They are basically where we were in Tudor times. However, I blame our governments for stirring up a hornet's nest by invading and supporting the rebellions and I blame our media for brainwashing our population into thinking we are innocents in this and should not take responsibility for what we've done.

And how can anyone excuse the invasion of Iraq which seems to have been an intervention too far?

+Quote Post
On the edge
post Jan 15 2016, 07:14 AM
Post #72

Advanced Member

QUOTE (spartacus @ Jan 15 2016, 01:11 AM) *
Towns in Rhineland are now cancelling their annual Karneval processions, making direct references to the 'unpleasantness' that took place in Koln. If you know how important [f]Fasching [/i] is to the average Rhinelander then you might some idea of how well this is going down in those parts of Germany. The start of a cultural surrender to Islam.

Sure, but actually its a surrender to panic and it happens every time such situations occur. Exactly the same type of response occurred at the hight of the Irish troubles here. Evens were cancelled, members of HM forces were asked not to wear uniforms, anyone with an Irish accent was looked on with suspicion etc. etc. etc. Its down to 'us the people' not to let that happen; but I wonder how many will band together to do that? For instance; would we let the Racecource suspend racing because they were told WBC feared a possible attack?

--------------------
Know your place!

+Quote Post
x2lls
post Jan 16 2016, 12:33 AM
Post #73

Advanced Member

QUOTE (On the edge @ Jan 15 2016, 07:14 AM) *
Sure, but actually its a surrender to panic and it happens every time such situations occur. Exactly the same type of response occurred at the height of the Irish troubles here. Evens were cancelled, members of HM forces were asked not to wear uniforms, anyone with an Irish accent was looked on with suspicion etc. etc. etc. Its down to 'us the people' not to let that happen; but I wonder how many will band together to do that? For instance; would we let the Racecourse suspend racing because they were told WBC feared a possible attack?

How on earth you can you make any such comparison with the Irish troubles and today's issues just beggars belief.

Your interpretation is utter rubbish and is the best example of blindfolded stupidity.
Do you really think that a potential terrorist attack would be announced by WBC? LMFAO!!!

--------------------

+Quote Post
x2lls
post Jan 16 2016, 01:03 AM
Post #74

Advanced Member

QUOTE (spartacus @ Jan 15 2016, 01:11 AM) *
Towns in Rhineland are now cancelling their annual Karneval processions, making direct references to the 'unpleasantness' that took place in Koln. If you know how important Fasching is to the average Rhinelander then you might some idea of how well this is going down in those parts of Germany. The start of a cultural surrender to Islam.

Ouch Sparty!, u said the I word. You must be a follower of Pat Condell.

As I said on a previous post, 'What next'
This was next

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35326090
But not before some leftie t.w.a.t stated that lorry drivers who didn't want to have their lorries raided by violent morons in Calais should go get other jobs. FFS.
Even Murky is back tracking now.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post Jan 16 2016, 01:24 AM
Post #75

Advanced Member

QUOTE (x2lls @ Jan 16 2016, 12:33 AM) *
How on earth you can you make any such comparison with the Irish troubles and today's issues just beggars belief.

Your interpretation is utter rubbish and is the best example of blindfolded stupidity.
Do you really think that a potential terrorist attack would be announced by WBC? LMFAO!!!

How is it rubbish? Can you explain why it is wrong?

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post Jan 16 2016, 01:26 AM
Post #76

Advanced Member

QUOTE (x2lls @ Jan 16 2016, 01:03 AM) *
Ouch Sparty!, u said the I word. You must be a follower of Pat Condell.

As I said on a previous post, 'What next'
This was next

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-35326090
But not before some leftie t.w.a.t stated that lorry drivers who didn't want to have their lorries raided by violent morons in Calais should go get other jobs. FFS.
Even Murky is back tracking now.

We get what we* sow.

*Government, electorate, etc.

It seems to me you are indulging in confirmation bias.

+Quote Post
x2lls
post Jan 16 2016, 01:33 AM
Post #77

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Jan 16 2016, 01:26 AM) *
We get what we* sow.

*Government, electorate, etc.

It seems to me you are indulging in confirmation bias.

If that is the case, perhaps you can provide the alternative view?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post Jan 16 2016, 01:35 AM
Post #78

Advanced Member

QUOTE (x2lls @ Jan 16 2016, 01:33 AM) *
If that is the case, perhaps you can provide the alternative view?

OK. Groups of young adult men can be ahsoles, regardless of culture, religion or skin colour.

We have anecdotal examples of middle eastern men making themselves a nuisance amongst the population. While this might be true, it pales into insignificance the misery the west has heaped on where they have come from.

+Quote Post
x2lls
post Jan 16 2016, 01:56 AM
Post #79

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Jan 16 2016, 01:35 AM) *
OK. Groups of young adult men can be ahsoles, regardless of culture, religion or skin colour.

We have anecdotal examples of middle eastern men making themselves a nuisance amongst the population. While this might be true, it pales into insignificance the misery the west has heaped on where they have come from.

Making themselves a nuisance. You have no idea how much that says. It is no coincidence that those poor women have been subjected to such mass , yes, mass barbarity only since merky allowed uncontrolled admission with no forethought or planning.

Make your mind up , either it's anecdotal, or true.

Yeah, lets blame the west for all the crap that innocent women in many countries have been subject to rape/assault etc.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post Jan 16 2016, 02:04 AM
Post #80

Advanced Member

QUOTE (x2lls @ Jan 16 2016, 01:56 AM) *
Making themselves a nuisance. You have no idea how much that says. It is no coincidence that those poor women have been subjected to such mass , yes, mass barbarity only since merky allowed uncontrolled admission with no forethought or planning.

Make your mind up , either it's anecdotal, or true.

Yeah, lets blame the west for all the crap that innocent women in many countries have been subject to rape/assault etc.

That isn't my argument. You are focused on a section of the population for your ire; however, my view is: while we, the west, bomb and impoverish hundreds of thousands, we can hardly claim the moral high ground. So in other words, I feel you are being unreasonably selective about who you feel are the baddies.

I do agree that the refugee/immigration surge has been a cluster ferk, it was predicted, but nothing was done but sit back a gloat at our former enemies getting their comeuppance. Notwithstanding, while there are a few thousand who are nasty pieces of work, there are hundreds of thousands who are not and needed our help. It would be cowardice to have denied the many refuge, because we 'feared' the few, or can't police the 'few'.

Just when you need something like the EU they have failed. Just like they failed us with the banking crisis.

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 08:54 PM