Reply to this topicStart new topic
> petrol crisis, petrol crisis in newbury
graham
post Jul 12 2009, 02:39 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 80

Newbury seems to have only x2 petrol station working tesco and total, the que`s at tesco were terrible i went to the total garage and they told me they were expecting a good week on sales as sainsburys were shut so were shell and the Bp garage were as they usally are have no fuel. i hat egoing to Bp they never got unleaded i allways go to tesco or sainsbury`s i cant understand why they cant maintain a sensible amount of fuel at there pumps well there loss my company uses Bp if id had my way id pull the plug and go else where.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
blackdog
post Jul 12 2009, 04:53 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 130

QUOTE (graham @ Jul 12 2009, 03:39 PM) *
Newbury seems to have only x2 petrol station working tesco and total, the que`s at tesco were terrible i went to the total garage and they told me they were expecting a good week on sales as sainsburys were shut so were shell and the Bp garage were as they usally are have no fuel. i hat egoing to Bp they never got unleaded i allways go to tesco or sainsbury`s i cant understand why they cant maintain a sensible amount of fuel at there pumps well there loss my company uses Bp if id had my way id pull the plug and go else where.

Not quite sure what you are on about. Have you ever heard of punctuation?

+Quote Post
Strafin
post Jul 12 2009, 08:18 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 55

I think the jist of it is that there is only 2 petrol stations in Newbury working at the moment. I had trouble getting fuel on Friday as everyone seems to have closed. I agree about BP as well, it's a terrible garage, always run out of fuel, and their pumps quite often fail as well. Friendly staff though.

+Quote Post
scott
post Jul 13 2009, 08:34 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 151

Ahh that explains why tesco petrol station was so busy then!! did anyone else notice that tesco have dropped the price of diesel??

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Jul 13 2009, 08:35 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 60

If you don't have a car then it is not a 'crisis'

+Quote Post
Good Boy Racer
post Jul 13 2009, 09:52 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 22

I noticed yesterday (sunday) that loads of cars were queing up for their petrol. Makes u wanna drive away and travel all the way to another city and find it somewhere else.

--------------------
"Quick, Hide something that looks like fun!"

+Quote Post
Andrea
post Jul 13 2009, 11:58 AM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (scott @ Jul 13 2009, 09:34 AM) *
Ahh that explains why tesco petrol station was so busy then!! did anyone else notice that tesco have dropped the price of diesel??

Yeah I noticed that Petrol and Diesel are the same price now. I wish I still had a diesel... used to have a diesel golf and that did about 50 MPG. Now I have the exact same car except a petrol and I'm lucky to get 25 sad.gif

Tescos is also doing their fuel promotion thing again... spend £50 on your shopping and get 5p per litre off of fuel.

+Quote Post
Darren
post Jul 13 2009, 12:11 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 61

25mpg!!!!! Blimey. You need to take those lead-soled stilettos off. wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:10 AM