3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Northcroft - Rubbish
Guest_Bill1_*
post Jul 10 2009, 07:19 PM
Post #21

Guests

QUOTE (GMR @ Jul 10 2009, 07:54 PM) *
The first thread was irony which you don’t seem to understand (do I have to use markers as if I was dealing with school children?), however, you didn’t quote that one but replied to the one underneath. Thus showing your true colours and insensitivity.

Oh please! I am not on here all the time like you are. I know what I was referring to.

You can think what you like, but I know the truth.

There is no way I would be insensitive to anybody's loss and i am very upset to be accused of such a thing.

Oh and by the way, yes, YOU DO have to use markers to show the tone of your posts because they are hard to understand otherwise.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GMR
post Jul 10 2009, 07:33 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

Oh please! I am not on here all the time like you are. I know what I was referring to.

Actually you are (this is your second home); you are the second highest poster on here. tongue.gif

You can think what you like, but I know the truth.

I always do... and so do I wink.gif

There is no way I would be insensitive to anybody's loss and i am very upset to be accused of such a thing.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. You mock a war solder just so you could play games with me. You know how to use quotes and you deliberately decided not to so if I did come back at you, you’d have an excuse. I know how your mind works my friend.

Oh and by the way, yes, YOU DO have to use markers to show the tone of your posts because they are hard to understand otherwise.

Actually I am not as nobody else seems to have problems (and I used to write for professionally, however, i was writing for an intelligent readership then). There is only two of you on here who likes playing games. People understand my posts quite well, thank you. Even if I did put “markers” up for the slow you’ll only find something else to pick up so that you can continue playing the court jester. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_Bill1_*
post Jul 10 2009, 07:46 PM
Post #23

Guests

QUOTE (GMR @ Jul 10 2009, 08:33 PM) *
Actually you are (this is your second home); you are the second highest poster on here. tongue.gif

I am , but not all day everyday, I am only on here when I'm not working and have a bit of down time.

+Quote Post
Guest_Bill1_*
post Jul 10 2009, 07:50 PM
Post #24

Guests

GMR wrote "You mock a war solder just so you could play games with me."

I repeat, I would NEVER do that.

My Dad Grandad and many Great Uncles served this country in WW2 and the Suez Crisis.

Actually YOU only brought the subject up when people had a go at you for mocking the old.

+Quote Post
GMR
post Jul 10 2009, 07:56 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bill1 @ Jul 10 2009, 08:50 PM) *

My Dad Grandad and many Great Uncles served this country in WW2 and the Suez Crisis.

Actually YOU only brought the subject up when people had a go at you for mocking the old.

As i said; I was using irony and wasn't actually mocking, nevertheless, even if you accept that I was at fault there is no excuse for you mocking war veterans. And I REPEAT I read your post as mocking.

+Quote Post
Guest_Bill1_*
post Jul 10 2009, 08:01 PM
Post #26

Guests

QUOTE (GMR @ Jul 10 2009, 08:56 PM) *
As i said; I was using irony and wasn't actually mocking, nevertheless, even if you accept that I was at fault there is no excuse for you mocking war veterans. And I REPEAT I read your post as mocking.

Well you read it wrongly.

R.I.P. Grandad, Uncle Cyril, Uncle Frank and Uncle Reg. And all that have fallen in service to this country, including today in Afghanistan.

+Quote Post
GMR
post Jul 10 2009, 08:04 PM
Post #27

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bill1 @ Jul 10 2009, 09:01 PM) *

If I could take the liberty of quoting Shakespeare's Hamlet "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

+Quote Post
Guest_Bill1_*
post Jul 10 2009, 08:12 PM
Post #28

Guests

QUOTE (Bill1 @ Jul 10 2009, 09:01 PM) *

R.I.P. Grandad, Uncle Cyril, Uncle Frank and Uncle Reg. And all that have fallen in service to this country, including today in Afghanistan.

QUOTE (GMR @ Jul 10 2009, 09:04 PM) *
If I could take the liberty of quoting Shakespeare's Hamlet "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

For God's sake GMR what is wrong with you?
You are really upsetting me now.

+Quote Post
Guest_Bill1_*
post Jul 10 2009, 08:16 PM
Post #29

Guests

QUOTE (Bill1 @ Jul 10 2009, 08:50 PM) *

You are a sick obsessed individual.

I dont suppose you even noticed me backing you up on your carnival pictures thread, mind you even then you started waffling on about how you only bumped into the proccession by accident when someone mocked it. If that was the case why take pictures and post them on here and continue to do so?

+Quote Post
GMR
post Jul 10 2009, 08:20 PM
Post #30

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bill1 @ Jul 10 2009, 09:12 PM) *
For God's sake GMR what is wrong with you?
You are really upsetting me now.

I am upsetting you, but you have no emotions about the amount of times you nitpick and needle me? The easiest way to solve this problem is if we both ignore each others posts. Then nobody will upset anybody. OK?

Also remember; i didn't start this. If you had left things alone in the first place then there would be no need for any of this. I am also upset you have tried to slur and mock my grandfather.

+Quote Post
Guest_Bill1_*
post Jul 10 2009, 08:23 PM
Post #31

Guests

QUOTE (GMR @ Jul 10 2009, 09:20 PM) *
I am upsetting you, but you have no emotions about the amount of times you nitpick and needle me? The easiest way to solve this problem is if we both ignore each others posts. Then nobody will upset anybody. OK?

Also remember; i didn't start this. If you had left things alone in the first place then there would be no need for any of this. I am also upset you have tried to slur and mock my grandfather.

No I didn't, I've hardly been on here this week, I swear on my kid's life sad.gif

+Quote Post
GMR
post Jul 10 2009, 08:25 PM
Post #32

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bill1 @ Jul 10 2009, 09:23 PM) *
No I didn't, I've hardly been on here this week, I swear on my kid's life sad.gif

I was very close to my grandfather and this is too emotional for me; I shall leave it here (out of respect to his memory), I hope you do the same.

+Quote Post
Guest_Bill1_*
post Jul 10 2009, 08:29 PM
Post #33

Guests

QUOTE (GMR @ Jul 10 2009, 09:25 PM) *
I was very close to my grandfather and this is too emotional for me; I shall leave it here, I hope you do the same.

If you will accept that I did not and would not ever slur him.

+Quote Post
Guest_Bill1_*
post Jul 10 2009, 08:31 PM
Post #34

Guests

QUOTE (Bill1 @ Jul 10 2009, 09:29 PM) *
If you will accept that I did not and would not ever slur him.

Banter is one thing that accusation is of me doing something way beyond the pail and I insist you retract your accusation without any ifs or buts.

+Quote Post
GMR
post Jul 10 2009, 08:34 PM
Post #35

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bill1 @ Jul 10 2009, 09:16 PM) *
You are a sick obsessed individual.

I am, am I? All I've done is request that you leave me alone and stop mocking and nitpicking. I am here to debate and talk about Newbury. your mate has stated on these boards that he enjoys "winding me up" and you do the same. And you call me "sick obsessed individual". Try looking in the mirror my friend before throwing stones. Out of respect of these boards I suggest you stop and leave me alone, and I won't reply to you. Fair enough?

+Quote Post
GMR
post Jul 10 2009, 08:35 PM
Post #36

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bill1 @ Jul 10 2009, 09:31 PM) *
Banter is one thing that accusation is of me doing something way beyond the pail and I insist you retract your accusation without any ifs or buts.

I don't call what you did bantering but obsessive stalking. Just back off and leave me alone.

+Quote Post
GMR
post Jul 10 2009, 08:36 PM
Post #37

Advanced Member

QUOTE (GMR @ Jul 10 2009, 09:35 PM) *
I don't call what you did bantering but obsessive stalking. Just back off and leave me alone to do what I am here for; debating.

+Quote Post
Guest_Bill1_*
post Jul 10 2009, 08:40 PM
Post #38

Guests

QUOTE (GMR @ Jul 10 2009, 09:34 PM) *
I am, am I? All I've done is request that you leave me alone and stop mocking and nitpicking. I am here to debate and talk about Newbury. your mate has stated on these boards that he enjoys "winding me up" and you do the same. And you call me "sick obsessed individual". Try looking in the mirror my friend before throwing stones. Out of respect of these boards I suggest you stop and leave me alone, and I won't reply to you. Fair enough?

"My mate"?

+Quote Post
Iommi
post Jul 10 2009, 08:44 PM
Post #39

Advanced Member

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (Bill1 @ Jul 10 2009, 09:40 PM) *
"My mate"?

Who's mate?

tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_Bill1_*
post Jul 10 2009, 08:47 PM
Post #40

Guests

QUOTE (Iommi @ Jul 10 2009, 09:44 PM) *
Who's mate?

tongue.gif

Oh does he mean you?

Marmite, you love it or you hate it, surely NOBODY can argue with that.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:00 AM