Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Voter Registration Form, illegible!
Iommi
post Sep 25 2010, 06:56 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 20

We received a Voter registration Form, parts of which are simply illegible. Section 1 headings have been printed in a stupid way so that the text is not legible. Could any one please transcribe what it says for me. In particular, it is the the far right column that appears to state Edited Register.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Chesapeake
post Sep 25 2010, 10:22 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 205

QUOTE (Iommi @ Sep 25 2010, 07:56 AM) *
We received a Voter registration Form, parts of which are simply illegible. Section 1 headings have been printed in a stupid way so that the text is not legible. Could any one please transcribe what it says for me. In particular, it is the the far right column that appears to state Edited Register.

I thought that I might be able to help you but when I looked at mine I had the same problem! However, I think that I can make an educated guess with a large amount of close scrutinisation!

Please write in BLOCK LETTERS Please state Postal Vote Jury Service Edited register
Surname First Name your Nationality Tick here if you exemption If you do not want to
and middle initial want a postal vote If you will be 70 or appear on the edited
application form over on15 October register then tick here
(see over) 2010 then tick here (see over)

Hope that this helps? wink.gif

Please note that the writer of this post cannot be held responsible for any errors in the translation of the aforementioned document laugh.gif x

+Quote Post
Chesapeake
post Sep 25 2010, 10:31 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 205

QUOTE (Chesapeake @ Sep 25 2010, 11:22 AM) *
I thought that I might be able to help you but when I looked at mine I had the same problem! However, I think that I can make an educated guess with a large amount of close scrutinisation!

Please write in BLOCK LETTERS Please state Postal Vote Jury Service Edited register
Surname First Name your Nationality Tick here if you exemption If you do not want to
and middle initial want a postal vote If you will be 70 or appear on the edited
application form over on15 October register then tick here
(see over) 2010 then tick here (see over)

Hope that this helps? wink.gif

Please note that the writer of this post cannot be held responsible for any errors in the translation of the aforementioned document laugh.gif x

I actually spent ages putting the above into it's relevant columns but when I posted it scrambled it all together! So......

Column 1 Please write in BLOCK LETTERS - Surname

Column 2 First Name and middle initials

Column 3 Please state your Nationality

Column 4 Postal vote Tick here if you want a postal vote application form (see over)

Column 5 Jury Service exemption If you will be 70 or over on 15 October 2010 then tick here

Column 6 Edited register If you do not want to appear on the edited reister then tick here (see over)

Phew!!! blink.gif x

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Iommi   Voter Registration Form   Sep 25 2010, 06:56 AM
- - Strafin   I would only it's at your house so I can't...   Sep 25 2010, 09:10 AM
|- - Iommi   QUOTE (Strafin @ Sep 25 2010, 10:10 AM) I...   Sep 25 2010, 09:15 AM
- - Iommi   Clear as mud! I think there is serious sid...   Sep 25 2010, 10:28 AM
- - JeffG   Hmm. They usually come pre-printed with the entrie...   Sep 25 2010, 10:34 AM
- - Chesapeake   On the back of the form it says "If you find ...   Sep 25 2010, 10:36 AM
- - Iommi   Thanks everyone for the help! We had a sit...   Sep 25 2010, 10:53 AM
- - JeffG   I'm surprised you've only just received yo...   Sep 25 2010, 02:55 PM
- - Iommi   Oh well...   Sep 25 2010, 10:38 PM
- - NWNREADER   Do it on-line.....   Sep 26 2010, 06:20 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th May 2024 - 05:32 AM