Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Helping the police with their enquiries
spartacus
post Nov 20 2013, 07:54 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 221

This news article in the NWN amused me....

Headbutter
Man who headbutted taxi sought by police
A MAN who racially insulted a taxi driver before headbutting the vehicle is being sought by police.

The suspect entered the taxi in Newbury town centre at about 2am on Saturday, November 16 but refused to pay the fare when the vehicle arrived at Grassmead, Thatcham, about 20 minutes later.

He is said to have racially insulted the driver, before headbutting the vehicle and fleeing the scene.

The offender is described as white, in his early twenties, about 5ft 9in, of skinny build, with light brown short hair.

He was wearing a white T-shirt with a black logo on the front, jeans and trainers. He was also holding a jacket.

The taxi driver, a 43-year-old man, was not injured.

I mean, he headbutted the VEHICLE??! laugh.gif laugh.gif Yes, I guess that explains why the taxi driver was unhurt... laugh.gif

I think the fairly detailed description for the offender is missing one vital tell tale sign... He may have been holding a jacket but I guess he's also holding a pretty sore head.... If you come across someone looking like this please report him to Crimestoppers pronto... laugh.gif

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:35 AM