IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

47 Pages V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Halal, why should we put up with this?, If fox hunting with dogs is outlawed, why not Halal?
newres
post Mar 12 2018, 06:32 AM
Post #561

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,961

Is it not right to expect police to only stop and search when they have reasonable suspicion? The alternative is frightening and leads to resentment. Our system is police by consent. If the police are seen to target unfairly a community they don’t get the cooperation they need.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Biker1
post Mar 12 2018, 08:36 AM
Post #562

Advanced Member

Member No.: 103

QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Mar 9 2018, 02:29 PM) *
So what do we do? Wipe out every single mammal in the UK? Or, invest more money on a vaccine?

Errrr..........aren't we mammals?? laugh.gif
Actually perhaps you're right. There is only on species that needs culling to benefit the planet and it aint badgers!
See post "What a caring for the environment lot Newbury folk are." tongue.gif (Well, lone of them! rolleyes.gif .)
Death penalty for littering. That should sort out the problem!! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Biker1
post Mar 12 2018, 08:37 AM
Post #563

Advanced Member

Member No.: 103

d/p.

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post Mar 12 2018, 09:02 AM
Post #564

Advanced Member

Member No.: 317

QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 11 2018, 10:24 PM) *
Of course it's true, most of these deaths are young black men, the way to stop it is to disarm them, to do that we need to find the weapons. Sadly this means stop and search, we can't do that because it's discrimination against young black males, so we don't find the knives and so more young men die. Thanks liberals, and thanks from the families of all those young black boys you help kill every year.

Why is it ‘of course it’s true’? It seems to me the police have cut down on all stop and search, not just black males. All this is happening on the Tory’s watch I might add.

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post Mar 12 2018, 09:15 AM
Post #565

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,341

QUOTE (Biker1 @ Mar 12 2018, 08:36 AM) *
Errrr..........aren't we mammals?? laugh.gif
Actually perhaps you're right. There is only on species that needs culling to benefit the planet and it aint badgers!
See post "What a caring for the environment lot Newbury folk are." tongue.gif (Well, lone of them! rolleyes.gif .)
Death penalty for littering. That should sort out the problem!! tongue.gif

Exactly. Shoot a few to dissuade the many. wink.gif We will only change when we become numerically endangered. Look at the £millions that the WWF pump into saving the Tiger/Rhino et al when less than a generation ago they were being hunted with impunity. The knife situation in the youth community is like the gun situation in America, I have to have one to protect myself against those who would do me harm. The fact that they feel exactly the same does nothing to help. Stop and search is fine but it is rather like using a bucket to catch the rain when the whole roof has blown off.
Let's face it Canute had more success in his attempt to stop the sea than we are are going to have in stopping animal, ( includes the human one ), cruelty but I, for one, will not stop trying.

--------------------
Si non prius succederent.......... relinquere

+Quote Post
Turin Machine
post Mar 12 2018, 10:29 AM
Post #566

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,104

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Mar 11 2018, 04:14 PM) *
They dont help themselves.. This from the DAILY MIRROR

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brita...ooming-12165527

Shocking. Both the abuse AND the failure of the authorities to deal with the issue for fear of being called a racist.

A bit like 🔪 crime in London. Can't stop and search young black men anymore for fear of profiling. Resulting in many more young black deaths. 😞

Historically this has been linked to so called "Indian" restaurants and take aways, (and I suspect all of which are actually Pakistani or Bangladeshi gaffs hiding behind the less toxic "Indian" banner, much to the chagrin of genuine Indians and their restaurants). The goings on have been carefully logged by street pastors and concerned members of the public, and brought to the attention of social services and the police who have done, surprise surprise, pretty much sod all, for years and years.

What can be done? Thrash political correctness from the aspirational minds of jobsworths who form the hierarchy of social services and the police forces, call a spade a spade a spade and investigate and prosecute south Asian immigrants and their descendants who even come under the most tenuous suspicion of these despicable activities with our vulnerable minors. Accept that many have no intention of assimilating themselves into western culture and have formed a tight knit secular community outside social norms and seemingly outside of proper due investigation and prosecution

--------------------
Gammon. And proud!

+Quote Post
Turin Machine
post Mar 12 2018, 10:44 AM
Post #567

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Mar 12 2018, 09:02 AM) *
Why is it ‘of course it’s true’? It seems to me the police have cut down on all stop and search, not just black males. All this is happening on the Tory’s watch I might add.

I think you'll find he says "of course it's true" because statistical evidence shows it to be true.

--------------------
Gammon. And proud!

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post Mar 12 2018, 11:17 AM
Post #568

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Mar 12 2018, 10:29 AM) *
Historically this has been linked to so called "Indian" restaurants and take aways, (and I suspect all of which are actually Pakistani or Bangladeshi gaffs hiding behind the less toxic "Indian" banner, much to the chagrin of genuine Indians and their restaurants). The goings on have been carefully logged by street pastors and concerned members of the public, and brought to the attention of social services and the police who have done, surprise surprise, pretty much sod all, for years and years.

What can be done? Thrash political correctness from the aspirational minds of jobsworths who form the hierarchy of social services and the police forces, call a spade a spade a spade and investigate and prosecute south Asian immigrants and their descendants who even come under the most tenuous suspicion of these despicable activities with our vulnerable minors. Accept that many have no intention of assimilating themselves into western culture and have formed a tight knit secular community outside social norms and seemingly outside of proper due investigation and prosecution

"Nowt as blind as those who have no wish to see". It is a dispitable crime and those found involved should be thrown out of this country, irrespective of their ethnicity.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post Mar 12 2018, 11:31 AM
Post #569

Advanced Member

Member No.: 317

QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Mar 12 2018, 10:44 AM) *
I think you'll find he says "of course it's true" because statistical evidence shows it to be true.

That is way I was asking her.

+Quote Post
newres
post Mar 12 2018, 11:54 AM
Post #570

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Mar 12 2018, 10:29 AM) *

It’s toxic to be a Bengali or Pakistani? Jesus, I find your attitude sickening.

+Quote Post
je suis Charlie
post Mar 12 2018, 06:04 PM
Post #571

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,530

I would imagine slightly less toxic than the liberals who seek to defend them.

+Quote Post
newres
post Mar 13 2018, 05:22 AM
Post #572

Advanced Member

QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 12 2018, 06:04 PM) *
I would imagine slightly less toxic than the liberals who seek to defend them.

For simply being from Pakistan or Bangladesh and working in a restaurant? In any case, they don’t generally call themselves Indian restaurants, we call them that. We invented the term curry too. Before partition it was all India. I reckon TM was addled to be honest because aside from being bigoted, it was also nonsensical. I do assume by the way that most “Indian” restaurants serve Halal meat. I’m guessing none of you guys ever frequent them on principle.

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post Mar 13 2018, 09:17 AM
Post #573

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Mar 13 2018, 05:22 AM) *
For simply being from Pakistan or Bangladesh and working in a restaurant? In any case, they don’t generally call themselves Indian restaurants, we call them that. We invented the term curry too. Before partition it was all India. I reckon TM was addled to be honest because aside from being bigoted, it was also nonsensical. I do assume by the way that most “Indian” restaurants serve Halal meat. I’m guessing none of you guys ever frequent them on principle.

For the very reason that they do serve meat that is "probably" halal is the reason why I do not patronise these establishments. Doubtful the British "Indian" restaurant business will implode because of my stance but surely if they were obliged to state on the menu alongside the dish if the meat used is halal, ( a Muslim requirement, not an Indian one ), then we would all be a lot happier.
Incidentally halal slaughterhouses in India have been forced to close because of local pressure, especially from Hindus who find it equally abhorrent.

--------------------

+Quote Post
je suis Charlie
post Mar 13 2018, 10:34 AM
Post #574

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,530

Not been in a so called curry house for nigh on ten years now, filthy muck in my view. If you want a highly spiced indeterminate meat meal good luck to you, I've seen behind the scenes and it ain't pretty. Can you even get halal roadkill?

+Quote Post
Turin Machine
post Mar 13 2018, 10:54 AM
Post #575

Advanced Member

Hmm, not strictly accurate of course, curry was adopted and from the Tamil word kaṟi meaning "sauce", which is usually understood to mean vegetables and/or meat cooked with spices with or without a gravy whereas Cury (from French cuire, meaning to cook) appeared in the 1390s Inna cookbook called The Forme of Cury and kari was first described in a mid-17th century Portuguese cookbook.

I don't go near these places either now after living in Slough for a while and having several closed down at the time after visits from health inspectors, the reports didn't make happy reading. If we fancy a meal we make one at home (veggie of course).
But I do think that it's time something was done to address the indisputable fact that we do have organised gangs of mainly Muslim men committing such terrible crimes against children in this country.

--------------------
Gammon. And proud!

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post Mar 13 2018, 04:50 PM
Post #576

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Mar 13 2018, 10:54 AM) *
Hmm, not strictly accurate of course, curry was adopted and from the Tamil word kaṟi meaning "sauce", which is usually understood to mean vegetables and/or meat cooked with spices with or without a gravy whereas Cury (from French cuire, meaning to cook) appeared in the 1390s Inna cookbook called The Forme of Cury and kari was first described in a mid-17th century Portuguese cookbook.

I don't go near these places either now after living in Slough for a while and having several closed down at the time after visits from health inspectors, the reports didn't make happy reading. If we fancy a meal we make one at home (veggie of course).
But I do think that it's time something was done to address the indisputable fact that we do have organised gangs of mainly Muslim men committing such terrible crimes against children in this country.

It may upset those who see good in everyone but cruelty is an intrinsic in the muslim faith, after all they follow a tooth fairy who advocates violence. Look at the Middle East? They slaughter each other with impunity in his name and only stopping when they can turn their vitriol against a Westerner. Oh I know the libards will call me a racist and defend their rights on cultural grounds but I wonder if they would feel the same if they resided in South Yorkshire and found their daughter had been groomed? This nettle is not going to wilt and die on it's own, it needs a good dose of organophosphorus compound.

--------------------

+Quote Post
newres
post Mar 13 2018, 05:56 PM
Post #577

Advanced Member

QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Mar 13 2018, 04:50 PM) *
It may upset those who see good in everyone but cruelty is an intrinsic in the muslim faith, after all they follow a tooth fairy who advocates violence. Look at the Middle East? They slaughter each other with impunity in his name and only stopping when they can turn their vitriol against a Westerner. Oh I know the libards will call me a racist and defend their rights on cultural grounds but I wonder if they would feel the same if they resided in South Yorkshire and found their daughter had been groomed? This nettle is not going to wilt and die on it's own, it needs a good dose of organophosphorus compound.

Presumably you feel the same about football coaches as abuse seems endemic (doesn’t really any more than it is endemic amongst Muslims but if we are going to take a couple gangs of Pakistanis that groomed young post pubescent girls that no one cared about enough to look after and state that it’s a Muslim problem)?

+Quote Post
newres
post Mar 13 2018, 06:01 PM
Post #578

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Mar 13 2018, 10:54 AM) *

You see your problem isn’t abuse, Halal or FGM at all. You just don’t like them because they are Muslims since you don’t object to Kosher or MGM. Indeed you defend the maiming of babies on spurious health grounds. You describe Pakistanis and Bengalis as “toxic”. You are exactly the type of person Vince Cable was talking about.

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post Mar 13 2018, 06:17 PM
Post #579

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Mar 13 2018, 06:01 PM) *
You see your problem isn’t abuse, Halal or FGM at all. You just don’t like them because they are Muslims since you don’t object to Kosher or MGM. Indeed you defend the maiming of babies on spurious health grounds. You describe Pakistanis and Bengalis as “toxic”. You are exactly the type of person Vince Cable was talking about.

Wondered when Cable's name would be mentioned. A chap who's political competence makes Corbyn seem a viable alternative. If, and it's a mighty big if, every muslim/jew/catholic/etc agreed to leave their religious doctrine at their front door and respectfully follow the law of the land then we would all live in a reasonably contented environment, but that is not going to happen and because of that tensions run high.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Turin Machine
post Mar 13 2018, 06:50 PM
Post #580

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Mar 13 2018, 05:56 PM) *
Presumably you feel the same about football coaches as abuse seems endemic (doesn’t really any more than it is endemic amongst Muslims but if we are going to take a couple gangs of Pakistanis that groomed young post pubescent girls that no one cared about enough to look after and state that it’s a Muslim problem)?

Not a couple, as you so blithely put it, it's far, worse than that,fits happening all over, thousands of children involved, but that doesn't matter to you does it? Doesn't fit your childish liberal views, "does not compute"!

--------------------
Gammon. And proud!

+Quote Post

47 Pages V  « < 27 28 29 30 31 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 01:51 PM