> Independent parties prove to be a growing influence
Petra
post May 1 2015, 05:56 PM
Post #41

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,567

QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Apr 30 2015, 09:33 PM) *
It seems you are incapable of being civil unless you are engaging with someone with which you agree. Perhaps after your relentless rudeness, sarcasm and hyperbole, you might find some time to debate? But I won't hold my breath, although I suspect you wish I would, such is the length of time we might have to wait.

Actually, Mr Capp I was using one of your well know phrases (“you can’t educate pork”), which you used when being rude to other posters. So calling be uncivil is a bit rich coming from you. I also answered your naïve question, but I think this has more to do with you chickening out of replying. You will find that most pretentious men who can’t get one over on a woman will either revert to abuse or run away and hide or camouflage themselves as a hurt and wounded animal. Your problem, Mr Capp is that your sacks (testiculus) are larger than your cerebrum cella and that has always given you (as in men) a disadvantage when trying to deal with an intelligent hierarchic female.

So why is it ok for you to be “rude, sarcastic and hyperbole,” while others have to accept your hypocrisy? The other trick you normally do when fearing a superior person, as opposed to your low level abilities, is put them on ignore. Never mind Mr Capp, it is not you or I who will judge, or even those at the same level as your-self on here, but the audience that comes to the circus to be amused, educated and get jovial hilarity.

Yours,
Petra
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Turin Machine
post May 1 2015, 06:45 PM
Post #42

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,104

QUOTE (Petra @ May 1 2015, 06:56 PM) *
Actually, Mr Capp I was using one of your well know phrases (“you can’t educate pork”), which you used when being rude to other posters. So calling be uncivil is a bit rich coming from you. I also answered your naïve question, but I think this has more to do with you chickening out of replying. You will find that most pretentious men who can’t get one over on a woman will either revert to abuse or run away and hide or camouflage themselves as a hurt and wounded animal. Your problem, Mr Capp is that your sacks (testiculus) are larger than your cerebrum cella and that has always given you (as in men) a disadvantage when trying to deal with an intelligent hierarchic female.

So why is it ok for you to be “rude, sarcastic and hyperbole,” while others have to accept your hypocrisy? The other trick you normally do when fearing a superior person, as opposed to your low level abilities, is put them on ignore. Never mind Mr Capp, it is not you or I who will judge, or even those at the same level as your-self on here, but the audience that comes to the circus to be amused, educated and get jovial hilarity.

Yours,
Petra

When you say "cerebum cells" are you in fact referring to the lateral ventricle? Or are you paraphrasing again? Oh, and you can't be hyperbole, you can only use it. Come on, try to keep up at the back there!

--------------------
Gammon. And proud!

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post May 1 2015, 07:15 PM
Post #43

Advanced Member

Member No.: 317

QUOTE (Petra @ May 1 2015, 06:56 PM) *

Yours,
Petra

I did post a big reply, but I scrubbed it when I realised I would look as daft as you. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Biker1
post May 2 2015, 09:14 AM
Post #44

Advanced Member

Member No.: 103

QUOTE (Turin Machine @ May 1 2015, 07:45 PM) *
When you say "cerebum cells" are you in fact referring to the lateral ventricle? Or are you paraphrasing again? Oh, and you can't be hyperbole, you can only use it. Come on, try to keep up at the back there!

And I always thought that when used in anatomy it is the scrotal sac than Andy has there?

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post May 2 2015, 09:21 AM
Post #45

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Biker1 @ May 2 2015, 10:14 AM) *
And I always thought that when used in anatomy it is the scrotal sac than Andy has there?

You take an interest in some weird things! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Turin Machine
post May 2 2015, 09:50 AM
Post #46

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,104

Actually, the testiculus are commonly referred to as the male gonads and are carried within the sac. Perhaps one of her girlfriends has been advising her (badly) again.

--------------------
Gammon. And proud!

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post May 2 2015, 10:47 AM
Post #47

Advanced Member

You're all weird! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Exhausted
post May 2 2015, 12:21 PM
Post #48

Advanced Member

Member No.: 320

QUOTE (Turin Machine @ May 2 2015, 10:50 AM) *
Actually, the testiculus are commonly referred to as the male gonads and are carried within the sac. Perhaps one of her girlfriends has been advising her (badly) again.

Load of old b0llocks I reckon

+Quote Post
Simon Kirby
post May 2 2015, 03:27 PM
Post #49

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,011

QUOTE (Turin Machine @ May 2 2015, 10:50 AM) *

Testiculus? I call Godwin's Rule!

--------------------
Right an injustice - give Simon Kirby his allotment back!

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post May 2 2015, 06:21 PM
Post #50

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Exhausted @ May 2 2015, 01:21 PM) *
Load of old b0llocks I reckon

Technically, testiculus is a load of old b0llock, but I suspect when people like Petra base a post on a Google search without understanding the subject in the first place, they will be vulnerable to getting it wrong. I should know, I do it all the time. LOL!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:32 AM