Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Dogs, ASBO for Genghis
lordtup
post May 15 2012, 07:42 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 164

So once again those who get paid to look after the interests of the great unwashed have fudged the issue on dogs . I have consciously omitted dangerous from the title because all living species , and some dead ones , whatever their genus are potentially life threatening.
How many people are going to suffer the pain and trauma of a dog attack before they get off their privileged backsides and act. The daft thing is that the majority want to see action so it's not a case of persuading public opinion more another case of being out of touch with reality. sad.gif

--------------------
Rem tene verba sequentur
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Strafin
post May 15 2012, 08:29 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 55

What?

+Quote Post
JeffG
post May 15 2012, 09:55 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 56

To echo Strain, what's brought on this particular random rant?

Edit: sorry Strafin, my tablet has its own opinion on how to spell your name :-)

+Quote Post
Squelchy
post May 15 2012, 09:56 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 47

Is this to do with Britain's Got Talent? (He asked, keeping a straight face)

+Quote Post
Baffers100
post May 18 2012, 01:00 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,653

Eh? What's this all about?

+Quote Post
Jayjay
post May 18 2012, 01:09 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 357

At a guess a U-turn on all dogs being micro chipped?

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post May 18 2012, 03:23 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 60

QUOTE (lordtup @ May 15 2012, 08:42 PM) *
So once again those who get paid to look after the interests of the great unwashed have fudged the issue on dogs . I have consciously omitted dangerous from the title because all living species , and some dead ones , whatever their genus are potentially life threatening.
How many people are going to suffer the pain and trauma of a dog attack before they get off their privileged backsides and act. The daft thing is that the majority want to see action so it's not a case of persuading public opinion more another case of being out of touch with reality. sad.gif

Whats you problem? I'm 16 and I bait my pit bull in the park by getting it all angry. I don't bother with a lead cos my Tyson is ard. He's arder than your dog mate. I aint gotta job and I don't care wat you fink mate. Bit o skunk and a few tinnies with Tyson is well funny.

+Quote Post
spartacus
post May 18 2012, 04:29 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 221

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ May 18 2012, 04:23 PM) *
Whats you problem? I'm 16 and I bait my pit bull in the park by getting it all angry. I don't bother with a lead cos my Tyson is ard. He's arder than your dog mate. I aint gotta job and I don't care wat you fink mate. Bit o skunk and a few tinnies with Tyson is well funny.

I dont care wotchoo fink m8... MY dogz arder innit.... never not lost a fite yet... put your Tyson in a ring wiv my hound n I bet the only dog comin out is my beast m8....

it wood scare yur Tyson to deaf innit.....

(WHO would deliberately try and own one of these mutant mistakes for dogs -some weird cross between the Chinese Crested dog and an extra from a Michael Jackson video....)

+Quote Post
Turin Machine
post May 18 2012, 04:36 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,104

QUOTE (spartacus @ May 18 2012, 05:29 PM) *
I dont care wotchoo fink m8... MY dogz arder innit.... never not lost a fite yet... put your Tyson in a ring wiv my hound n I bet the only dog comin out is my beast m8....

it wood scare yur Tyson to deaf innit.....

(WHO would deliberately try and own one of these mutant mistakes for dogs -some weird cross between the Chinese Crested dog and an extra from a Michael Jackson video....)

Now, thats made me laugh again!

--------------------
Gammon. And proud!

+Quote Post
On the edge
post May 18 2012, 06:47 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 98

Appreciate this is about dogs. I'm old enough to remember the old 'Dog Licence' - Seven and six if I remember rightly. Even back then, I thought it was unfair - why not make it a 'Licence to keep animals'. Do that and it brings a bit of sanity to the whole thing. Come into contact with Geese and you'll find even birds can be as vicious as dogs - so lets have a keepers licence.

--------------------
Know your place!

+Quote Post
Jayjay
post May 18 2012, 09:15 PM
Post #11

Advanced Member

Member No.: 357

QUOTE (On the edge @ May 18 2012, 07:47 PM) *
Appreciate this is about dogs. I'm old enough to remember the old 'Dog Licence' - Seven and six if I remember rightly. Even back then, I thought it was unfair - why not make it a 'Licence to keep animals'. Do that and it brings a bit of sanity to the whole thing. Come into contact with Geese and you'll find even birds can be as vicious as dogs - so lets have a keepers licence.

The swans have seven goslins (is that the correct word) on the lock just past the LSB. I was watching them yesterday when a man approached walking a very docile dog. One of the swans starting hissing and spreading its wings. Awesome sight.

+Quote Post
Simon Kirby
post May 18 2012, 09:51 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,011

QUOTE (Jayjay @ May 18 2012, 10:15 PM) *
The swans have seven goslins (is that the correct word) on the lock just past the LSB. I was watching them yesterday when a man approached walking a very docile dog. One of the swans starting hissing and spreading its wings. Awesome sight.

Swans have cygnets, Geese have goslings.

Back to the OP: Sorry, what?

--------------------
Right an injustice - give Simon Kirby his allotment back!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:26 PM