IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Jihadis allowed, Journalists not., We are in the excrement.
x2lls
post Mar 15 2018, 11:20 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 511

Lauren Southern, Martin Sellner and Brittany Pettibone.

All banned for what?

Lauren detained and interviewed(?) interrogated for made up BS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue...p;v=9Kzkgd-GLrk

Lord Pearson, who has raised the issue that Newres will not like. He was interviewed by Tommy Robinson in a very enlightening discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bjks3fmajM

--------------------
There their, loose loser!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post Mar 16 2018, 09:09 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,341

QUOTE (x2lls @ Mar 15 2018, 11:20 PM) *
Lauren Southern, Martin Sellner and Brittany Pettibone.

All banned for what?

Lauren detained and interviewed(?) interrogated for made up BS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue...p;v=9Kzkgd-GLrk

Lord Pearson, who has raised the issue that Newres will not like. He was interviewed by Tommy Robinson in a very enlightening discussion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bjks3fmajM

Ut iam probatum est. They may well have this little interview on the history curriculum 100 years hence by which time a lot of suffering will have gone unaddressed.

--------------------
Si non prius succederent.......... relinquere

+Quote Post
newres
post Mar 16 2018, 01:17 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,961

The fact that you take Tommy Robinson as anything other then ham a racist and hate stirring extremist says much about you.

+Quote Post
je suis Charlie
post Mar 16 2018, 03:57 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,530

Iraqi teenager guilty of carrying out London train bombing
https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-s...g-idUKKCN1GS1GY

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post Mar 16 2018, 07:07 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 16 2018, 03:57 PM) *

God only knows what he would have done had we not given him a home in this country. How much is his incarceration going to cost the british tax payer?

--------------------

+Quote Post
newres
post Mar 16 2018, 07:18 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 16 2018, 03:57 PM) *

That seems a massive failure of security services and lucky not to have been far worse.

Hopefully when JC becomes PM our desire for supporting the US in their “war on terror” will diminish and we will be less of a target as a result.

+Quote Post
je suis Charlie
post Mar 16 2018, 11:16 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Old Beardy man? PM? when even his own party are turning against him? Salisbury has exposed him as the self serving marxist he really is and swathes of people across the country now realise this country cannot rely on its security at his hands. Mans a relic of the sixties, needs putting in an old folks home.

Meanwhile the total grows;

"In Telford alone, the dedicated Child Sexual Exploitation Team based in the town, has since 2016, arrested 56 people, resulting in 29 charges, with a number of these investigations still ongoing. We invest a significant amount of resource in trying to identify offenders and bring them to justice for the crimes they commit."

With most of them involved in the takeaway food business (good cover) This story has legs. Unlike Old Beardy.

+Quote Post
x2lls
post Mar 16 2018, 11:57 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 511

QUOTE (newres @ Mar 16 2018, 01:17 PM) *
The fact that you take Tommy Robinson as anything other then ham a racist and hate stirring extremist says much about you.

Your view of a man who has, for years, decades, been telling the world that what is happening right now
and has been ignored by the miserable examples of councilors, police and members of parliament is a B.L.O.O.D.Y disgrace.

Even the BBC have now admitted they and other media outlets got it wrong.

I don't suppose we will have a nice chat over a latte in Hyde Park Corner at around 15:00 on Sunday then?

You so disgust me. You are vile.

--------------------
There their, loose loser!

+Quote Post
newres
post Mar 17 2018, 04:38 AM
Post #9

Advanced Member

QUOTE (x2lls @ Mar 16 2018, 11:57 PM) *
Your view of a man who has, for years, decades, been telling the world that what is happening right now
and has been ignored by the miserable examples of councilors, police and members of parliament is a B.L.O.O.D.Y disgrace.

Even the BBC have now admitted they and other media outlets got it wrong.

I don't suppose we will have a nice chat over a latte in Hyde Park Corner at around 15:00 on Sunday then?

You so disgust me. You are vile.

You idolise a convicted fraudster and former leader of a far right racist party and yet you call me “vile”. Deliberate irony? You are also a keyboard warrior.

+Quote Post
newres
post Mar 17 2018, 05:41 AM
Post #10

Advanced Member

QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 16 2018, 11:16 PM) *
Old Beardy man? PM? when even his own party are turning against him? Salisbury has exposed him as the self serving marxist he really is and swathes of people across the country now realise this country cannot rely on its security at his hands. Mans a relic of the sixties, needs putting in an old folks home.

"In Telford alone, the dedicated Child Sexual Exploitation Team based in the town, has since 2016, arrested 56 people, resulting in 29 charges, with a number of these investigations still ongoing. We invest a significant amount of resource in trying to identify offenders and bring them to justice for the crimes they commit."

With most of them involved in the takeaway food business (good cover) This story has legs. Unlike Old Beardy.

As far as I can see he’s sounding a note of caution before rushing to condemn. The government would certainly welcome a bogeyman at the moment and their refusal to supply a sample to Russia or an international body on chemical weapons is odd to say the least.

Plus the US does what Russia is accused of:

http://uk.businessinsider.com/mike-pompeo-...ommandos-2018-3

+Quote Post
Biker1
post Mar 17 2018, 08:24 AM
Post #11

Advanced Member

Member No.: 103

QUOTE (newres @ Mar 16 2018, 08:18 PM) *
That seems a massive failure of security services and lucky not to have been far worse.

Hopefully when JC becomes PM our desire for supporting the US in their “war on terror” will diminish and we will be less of a target as a result.

Not a nasty man intent on maiming and killing innocent people then, but "a massive failure of security services"?
We and other western countries will be a target until we become a caliphate.

+Quote Post
newres
post Mar 17 2018, 08:57 AM
Post #12

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Biker1 @ Mar 17 2018, 08:24 AM) *
Not a nasty man intent on maiming and killing innocent people then, but "a massive failure of security services"?
We and other western countries will be a target until we become a caliphate.

I really cannot believe that there are people stupid enough to believe that. It’ll go on until we stop killing people and supporting those killing people Muslim countries I suspect.

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post Mar 17 2018, 09:40 AM
Post #13

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Mar 16 2018, 07:18 PM) *

Or an easier one. The only way we can stop random attacks is to deport everyone who may fit the profile of a potential terrorist, station the army at Dover and not allow anyone in or out. Now I doubt even a Hollywood script writer would propose that, so we need to accept these things are going to happen and start thinking outside the box as to how we can minimise it. People are not born muslim/christian/etc. but are indoctrinated at an early age, so if we only allowed religious teaching when adulthood was attained maybe, just maybe, fundamentalism would not raise it's ugly head.

--------------------

+Quote Post
je suis Charlie
post Mar 17 2018, 09:49 AM
Post #14

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Mar 17 2018, 08:57 AM) *
I really cannot believe that there are people stupid enough to believe that. It’ll go on until we stop killing people and supporting those killing people Muslim countries I suspect.

via Imgflip Meme Generator

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post Mar 17 2018, 09:59 AM
Post #15

Advanced Member

Member No.: 317

QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 16 2018, 11:16 PM) *

Old beardy also warned against most of the illegal folly of his own party and the Mobster Raving Humpback Torys who lapped up all the sabre rattling.

His opinions aren’t the worst examples of ego I have seen.

+Quote Post
newres
post Mar 17 2018, 10:50 AM
Post #16

Advanced Member

QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 17 2018, 09:49 AM) *

So you're stupid enough to believe it too?

+Quote Post
Biker1
post Mar 17 2018, 11:36 AM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 103

QUOTE (newres @ Mar 17 2018, 09:57 AM) *

I could retaliate with "I cannot believe that there are people stupid enough not to believe it" but that would be childish and insulting wouldn't it?
No place for silly, insulting bickering on here!! rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
je suis Charlie
post Mar 17 2018, 01:05 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Mar 17 2018, 09:59 AM) *
Old beardy also warned against most of the illegal folly of his own party and the Mobster Raving Humpback Torys who lapped up all the sabre rattling.

His opinions aren’t the worst examples of ego I have seen.

So, in a nutshell, the UK, NATO, USA, Europe in fact pretty much all of the western world including labours defence secretary believe it's Russia, but you believe an antiquated relic of the sixties. Sums you up really.

+Quote Post
je suis Charlie
post Mar 17 2018, 01:06 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Mar 17 2018, 10:50 AM) *
So you're stupid enough to believe it too?

Says the racist anti-Semite.

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Mar 17 2018, 01:33 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 60

QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Mar 17 2018, 01:05 PM) *
So, in a nutshell, the UK, NATO, USA, Europe in fact pretty much all of the western world including labours defence secretary believe it's Russia, but you believe an antiquated relic of the sixties. Sums you up really.

Newres thinks it was Israel. One question I do have? Administering this novachok would render the people incapacitated within minutes and the 2 of them were seen walking coherently just a few minutes before they were found. How was it administered? Drone?

+Quote Post

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:09 AM