IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> No Comment, Censorship???
DZPhoto
post May 6 2022, 04:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 614

I have noticed quite recently that the vast amount of news articles that are either going to promote a lot of discussion or involve the local authority do not allow comments to be made.
Is this the next level of censorship? or are we not allowed a voice for fear of objection and upset!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
je suis Charlie
post May 20 2022, 12:59 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,530

Well, here I am, sitting in the shade at pigeon point beach on Antigua, sipping a flat white and waiting for the boat to come round and pick us up for a days fishing. First holibobs for three frikkin years. Ain't life great, again. 🤗

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post May 21 2022, 11:52 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,341

QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ May 20 2022, 01:59 PM) *
Well, here I am, sitting in the shade at pigeon point beach on Antigua, sipping a flat white and waiting for the boat to come round and pick us up for a days fishing. First holibobs for three frikkin years. Ain't life great, again. 🤗

Go on rub it in why don't you. laugh.gif laugh.gif
As a card carrying member of the "I'll stay in this country and grumble about the weather" brigade, I salute you.
Funnily enough I was only think two minutes ago that "covid" seems to have "disappeared". No mention from the powers that be for some time now, (no surprise there), and the only ones that say anything are those hard line loony left types that believe the chinese solution is the answer to a chinese virus.
Enjoy the holiday and don't concern yourself to much over your oh so obvious carbon footprint. rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Si non prius succederent.......... relinquere

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 10th May 2024 - 08:36 AM