> Drink Driver, Last Night Midnight
Good Boy Racer
post Jul 2 2010, 09:12 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 22

Guess what i saw last night!

A drink driver and a dam good one at that! Driving back from Hungerford towards Newbury on the A4, i came behind a slow driver going 40MPH and swerving everywhere, straight away i got on the phone (hands free) to the police and reported him with his number plate, the police told me to stay back, don't follow him and the police will pull him over shortley, they must of been tracking him i guess. Hoping to see him get pulled over, he magically drove onto the A34 towards southhampton/ Winchester way. Never saw him again, but i am 99% certain he was drunk by what i saw. One driver, Male, driving a dark coloured, possibly blue or black Golf Mk4.

I just seriously hope he didnt kill anyone or kill himself, just amazes me how he wanted to drive on the A34 with the driving he was doing on the A4... crazy!

--------------------
"Quick, Hide something that looks like fun!"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GMR
post Jul 2 2010, 04:58 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 33

QUOTE (Good Boy Racer @ Jul 2 2010, 10:12 AM) *
Guess what i saw last night!

A drink driver and a dam good one at that! Driving back from Hungerford towards Newbury on the A4, i came behind a slow driver going 40MPH and swerving everywhere, straight away i got on the phone (hands free) to the police and reported him with his number plate, the police told me to stay back, don't follow him and the police will pull him over shortley, they must of been tracking him i guess. Hoping to see him get pulled over, he magically drove onto the A34 towards southhampton/ Winchester way. Never saw him again, but i am 99% certain he was drunk by what i saw. One driver, Male, driving a dark coloured, possibly blue or black Golf Mk4.

I just seriously hope he didnt kill anyone or kill himself, just amazes me how he wanted to drive on the A34 with the driving he was doing on the A4... crazy!

He was also lucky there was not police officers around.

+Quote Post
ossy1
post Jul 2 2010, 06:19 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 182

QUOTE (GMR @ Jul 2 2010, 05:58 PM) *
He was also lucky there was not police officers around.

Oh my word what an assumption. You know he didnt get stopped after getting on the A34 do you???

+Quote Post
GMR
post Jul 2 2010, 06:46 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

QUOTE (ossy1 @ Jul 2 2010, 07:19 PM) *
Oh my word what an assumption. You know he didnt get stopped after getting on the A34 do you???

I know he didn't get stopped when he was spotted. What happened later I can't comment on... if it wasn't for assumptions you would have nothing to complain about so be grateful for the bones you've been allowed to pick over. wink.gif

+Quote Post
James_Trinder
post Jul 3 2010, 11:59 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 48

QUOTE (ossy1 @ Jul 2 2010, 07:19 PM) *

I would put money on that driver not getting stopped because he would have been in Hampshire in a matter of minutes and with cross-border policing being completely ineffective it would definitely not happen.

+Quote Post
Good Boy Racer
post Jul 3 2010, 07:42 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

QUOTE (GMR @ Jul 2 2010, 07:46 PM) *
I know he didn't get stopped when he was spotted. What happened later I can't comment on... if it wasn't for assumptions you would have nothing to complain about so be grateful for the bones you've been allowed to pick over. wink.gif

GMR, i'm very confused with your comment, your talking like you were the driver or you knew him??? Can you explain please. You also sound like a copper, which i must say, in previous posts i've read from you its like you know almost everything? lol

Any how, Let's hope he got caught.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Good Boy Racer
post Jul 3 2010, 07:45 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

When i left him to go onto the A34 i drove into newbury from speen. I saw no cops what so ever in newbury with lights. After heading through Newbury towards Thatcham, i decided to turn around to go back to where i last saw this guy to see if he was stopped. I wanted to know if he did or not. After driving some distance on the A34 i came off from the slip road near tot hill services... didn't see him!

--------------------

+Quote Post
ossy1
post Jul 3 2010, 08:04 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 182

QUOTE (Good Boy Racer @ Jul 3 2010, 08:45 PM) *
When i left him to go onto the A34 i drove into newbury from speen. I saw no cops what so ever in newbury with lights. After heading through Newbury towards Thatcham, i decided to turn around to go back to where i last saw this guy to see if he was stopped. I wanted to know if he did or not. After driving some distance on the A34 i came off from the slip road near tot hill services... didn't see him!

I think that is a bit short sighted seeing as there are other access points to the A34 and the traffic department arent actually based in Newbury as I think GMR pointed out sometime ago in a post. Did you ring 999 if so given your location it is wholly possible that you spoke to Hants in the first instance. A least you got his reg on the system.

+Quote Post
GMR
post Jul 3 2010, 08:49 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Good Boy Racer @ Jul 3 2010, 08:42 PM) *
GMR, i'm very confused with your comment, your talking like you were the driver or you knew him??? Can you explain please. You also sound like a copper, which i must say, in previous posts i've read from you its like you know almost everything? lol

Any how, Let's hope he got caught.

When I say I know he didn't 'get stopped' I meant going by what the other driver said (he didn't see the driver get stopped). A bit of Sherlock Holmes deduction there.

As for 'sounding like a copper,' could be.... then I could be from Special Branch (the tree surgery section) observing the coppers on here and making sure that they do their job properly. Take notes, observe... find the trouble makers and then bump them off. Still following Blair's master race plans. If you get my drift.... think I've said too much here... too many spies around.

I do know 'almost everything' unless of course I don't know something.

I think it is a bit late for him to get caught now... he is probably sobered up and thinking what a clever persons he was.

I hope that has contributed to your knowledge and that you are as wise as I am?

+Quote Post
Roost
post Jul 3 2010, 09:03 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

Member No.: 31

Yes, because I forgot. GMR knows soooo much about what a copper's lot is these days! Judging from his previous, only thing he'd be good at is moaning about it......

--------------------
Roost

Welcome to the jungle....

+Quote Post
GMR
post Jul 3 2010, 10:04 PM
Post #11

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Roost @ Jul 3 2010, 10:03 PM) *
Yes, because I forgot. GMR knows soooo much about what a copper's lot is these days! Judging from his previous, only thing he'd be good at is moaning about it......

I thought you were the moaner? What you haven't got is a sense of humour, that is judging by your posts.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:21 PM