IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Proposals for smoking ban, Pub beer gardens, other various public gaterhing locations
Guest_xjay1337_*
post Mar 1 2012, 09:34 AM
Post #81

Guests

No it's not illegal and I see no problem if you have a reason for it and it's directed into the very corner of an alley or grassy area or something. If you get a fly in your mouth you're not going to go "hmm this is quite a delicacy actually the flavour of grass and poo on my tongue..."
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Biker1
post Mar 1 2012, 09:54 AM
Post #82

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 103

QUOTE (xjay1337 @ Mar 1 2012, 11:34 AM) *
No it's not illegal and I see no problem if you have a reason for it and it's directed into the very corner of an alley or grassy area or something.

Yes but it's not is it?
It's done right on the pavement or platform where I am about to walk!! sad.gif
AND it's mostly done, not through necessity, but through sheer bad manners.

+Quote Post
Guest_xjay1337_*
post Mar 1 2012, 09:56 AM
Post #83

Guests

I don't know where it's done. As much as I want to be a part of your life I think attaching a camera and watching your moves like Jagger is probably borderline creepy.
Best advice I can give you is to treat it like dog poo and walk around if, if it bothers you. Do you wear flip flops?

+Quote Post
Biker1
post Mar 1 2012, 10:13 AM
Post #84

Advanced Member

Member No.: 103

QUOTE (xjay1337 @ Mar 1 2012, 11:56 AM) *
I don't know where it's done. As much as I want to be a part of your life I think attaching a camera and watching your moves like Jagger is probably borderline creepy.
Best advice I can give you is to treat it like dog poo and walk around if, if it bothers you. Do you wear flip flops?

Isn't it time you were in school?

+Quote Post
Guest_xjay1337_*
post Mar 1 2012, 10:56 AM
Post #85

Guests

Ah yes, what a unique rhetoric.

I had an OK time at school. I much preferred when I was going to school then when I am working. I was picked on a lot in Years 8-10 because I am, let's face it, quite strange. But when I was in Year 11, everyone sort of settled down and got on and a lot of the people that thought I was "a gay nobhead" realised I was actually pretty cool and in fact neither gay nor a nobhead (or any combination of the two). It's a shame though when I left school, I lost contact to some very good friends. I refuse to get a BookTube or a MyFace so unfortunately I have to wait until I bump into them in Sainsburys. Sort of like when I made eye contact with the last girl I was involved with the other day. Relatively awkward.

Although the teachers at school didn't get me, because I didn't fit into their box. I wasn't a "yes miss" sort of kid, I was more imaginative so I would do things my own way...often getting the same results (certainly no worse) than other pupils but because I didn't do it their way...rolleyes.gif And the HeadTeacher would be quite violent and unfair. Music/ipods at lunch time? Oh no, confiscated. He threw my house Diary at me once, how dare he abuse a 12 year old like that. All because I got 2 "3's" for effort (Although it was not effort, it was behaviour, I put effort in the work but was the "class clown", although quite a good one, many people laughed.

One time I was texting in class and my phone was confiscated. Fair enough. Was told to collect it at 3:30 from the Deputy Head of my House (Mrs something-or-other, I hated her, she spoke like one of those people on a sex line (not that I'd know huh.gif) and was very pretentious. ANNEHHWAY, I went at 3:30 as instructed only to find the betch had GONE HOME and taken MY PHONE with her. I was not happy at all and properly layed into her the next morning..."Who are you to take my personal property home, you have a right to confiscate items during the day but to fail to return them is classed as theft...what if I was out and I got injured or a friend ran infront of a bus (we'd play chicken from time to time), how could I call for help? Oh I couldn't and we'd be dying slowly in the street until an old lady found us...how would you like that on your conscience?" - Relatively bemused she apologised for taking my phone home and returned it to me.

+Quote Post
Vodabury
post Mar 1 2012, 07:05 PM
Post #86

Advanced Member

Member No.: 6,124

QUOTE (xjay1337 @ Mar 1 2012, 10:56 AM) *
...what if I was out and I got injured or a friend ran infront of a bus (we'd play chicken from time to time), how could I call for help? Oh I couldn't and we'd be dying slowly in the street until an old lady found us...how would you like that on your conscience?" - Relatively bemused she apologised for taking my phone home and returned it to me.

So you and friends would "play chicken" with a bus, and if someone got struck and injured, you feel the liability would rest with the teacher who had earlier confiscated your phone?

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post Mar 1 2012, 07:14 PM
Post #87

Advanced Member

Member No.: 317

QUOTE (Vodabury @ Mar 1 2012, 07:05 PM) *
So you and friends would "play chicken" with a bus, and if someone got struck and injured, you feel the liability would rest with a teacher who had earlier confiscated your phone?

I think if I were his teacher, I'd have simply said that he should makes sure he doesn't get caught using his phone in lesson time again! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Guest_xjay1337_*
post Mar 1 2012, 07:27 PM
Post #88

Guests

QUOTE (Vodabury @ Mar 1 2012, 07:05 PM) *
So you and friends would "play chicken" with a bus, and if someone got struck and injured, you feel the liability would rest with the teacher who had earlier confiscated your phone?

I can neither confirm nor deny that it is or isn't probably true.

+Quote Post
NWNREADER
post Mar 1 2012, 09:06 PM
Post #89

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,265

Sure?

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:14 AM