IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why do Armchair Anarchists think Raoul Moat is now a cult hero?
dannyboy
post Jul 16 2010, 11:47 AM
Post #41

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 51

QUOTE (Rosewinelover @ Jul 16 2010, 11:58 AM) *
Ah, so the Yorkshire Ripper is ill is he....mmmmm

Broadmoor is a hospital.

He has Schizophrenia and has been recieving medical treatment for this for some years. His 'progress' with this treatment was the basis of his appeal. But, if you had read the article, you'd know this.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Iommi
post Jul 16 2010, 12:00 PM
Post #42

Advanced Member

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jul 16 2010, 12:14 PM) *
Do gooders will always be on the side of such evil men I am afraid. DannyBoy fits that bill. I think we ought to get him to dress up as a trannie and go pay Mr Sutcliffe a visit. laugh.gif
It would be a good way of seeing if he had been 'rehabilitated'

Just to take issue with the 'opinions' you post...what is a do-gooder and where do people on here side with evil men?

+Quote Post
Rosewinelover
post Jul 16 2010, 12:17 PM
Post #43

Advanced Member

Member No.: 966

QUOTE (dannyboy @ Jul 16 2010, 12:47 PM) *
Broadmoor is a hospital.

He has Schizophrenia and has been recieving medical treatment for this for some years. His 'progress' with this treatment was the basis of his appeal. But, if you had read the article, you'd know this.

I have read the article (i think YOU need to still read up on what we were discussing on the other thread). I do know where he is.
I don't care what he apparantly has. He didn't have schizophrenia when he was a working lad, getting married, living a 'normal' life - but he suddenly did when in court for 13 murders. Anyone can say they hear voices and god told them to kill if trying to escape a murder charge.

+Quote Post
Iommi
post Jul 16 2010, 12:19 PM
Post #44

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Rosewinelover @ Jul 16 2010, 01:17 PM) *
He didn't have schizophrenia when he was a working lad, getting married, living a 'normal' life

How do you know?

+Quote Post
Rosewinelover
post Jul 16 2010, 12:27 PM
Post #45

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Iommi @ Jul 16 2010, 01:19 PM) *
How do you know?

Because surely an illness so serious would have been spotted? Mmmm I don't know. I am guessing. What I am saying is he suddenly declared he heard voices and God told him to kill the women when he was caught. You didn't hear him asking for help before he deicded to kill the women.

+Quote Post
Rosewinelover
post Jul 16 2010, 12:32 PM
Post #46

Advanced Member

Also he killed the women over a period of years, not like the cases I have heard in the news before where someone with schizophrenia has randomly just killed someone. That is why I just think he is an evil man. He knew what he was doing when he killed the women, unlike someone who is mentally ill and kills randomly without thinking.

+Quote Post
Bloggo
post Jul 16 2010, 12:35 PM
Post #47

Advanced Member

Member No.: 41

QUOTE (Rosewinelover @ Jul 16 2010, 01:27 PM) *
Because surely an illness so serious would have been spotted? Mmmm I don't know. I am guessing. What I am saying is he suddenly declared he heard voices and God told him to kill the women when he was caught. You didn't hear him asking for help before he deicded to kill the women.

He is obviously a very sick person who brutally killed 13 women, some with a screw driver and then mutilated their bodies. His behaviour was inhuman.
Whether or not he has responded to "treatment" or not he is a very real and potential danger to the public and as such should be locked up for life.
I would have voted to hang him.

--------------------
Bloggo

+Quote Post
Rosewinelover
post Jul 16 2010, 12:39 PM
Post #48

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bloggo @ Jul 16 2010, 01:35 PM) *
He is obviously a very sick person who brutally killed 13 women, some with a screw driver and then mutilated their bodies. His behaviour was inhuman.
Whether or not he has responded to "treatment" or not he is a very real and potential danger to the public and as such should be locked up for life.
I would have voted to hang him.

Agree, he was sick whatever way someone wants to put it.

+Quote Post
Good Boy Racer
post Jul 16 2010, 12:47 PM
Post #49

Advanced Member

Member No.: 22

Hey you guys!!!

Shall we go kill a women? I'm starting to hear voices...

--------------------
"Quick, Hide something that looks like fun!"

+Quote Post
Rosewinelover
post Jul 16 2010, 12:55 PM
Post #50

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Good Boy Racer @ Jul 16 2010, 01:47 PM) *
Hey you guys!!!

Shall we go kill a women? I'm starting to hear voices...

Thats going to be my excuse when I kill the neighbours cat for keep poohing on my lawn tongue.gif

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Jul 16 2010, 01:05 PM
Post #51

Advanced Member

Member No.: 60

QUOTE (dannyboy @ Jul 16 2010, 12:45 PM) *
Err, where did I say he should be let out? Or that he had been rehabilitated?

Rather twisted that you think a 'trannie' should be used to test a disturbed man's state of mind.

Dannyboy - Get a grip man. It was a joke on YOUR expense. People have differing views on subjects like this. If he had killed my Mum I'd still want him dead. And I'd quite happily perform the task in hand. Its is not one of those cases where there is any doubt about his guilt in any case. The man was / is evil and deserves his life in jail at the very least.

You appear to belong to the group of people that is in the 'forgive and forget' mentality. It's not one that I agree with personally but you do have the right to free speech.

+Quote Post
Andy
post Jul 16 2010, 01:06 PM
Post #52

Advanced Member

Member No.: 26

QUOTE (Rosewinelover @ Jul 16 2010, 01:39 PM) *
Agree, he was sick whatever way someone wants to put it.

hmmmm...."was sick". Freudian slip maybe? wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Rosewinelover
post Jul 16 2010, 01:11 PM
Post #53

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Andy @ Jul 16 2010, 02:06 PM) *
hmmmm...."was sick". Freudian slip maybe? wink.gif

Is sick!!!

+Quote Post
Andy
post Jul 16 2010, 01:19 PM
Post #54

Advanced Member

Member No.: 26

QUOTE (Rosewinelover @ Jul 16 2010, 02:11 PM) *
Is sick!!!

Oh...and he was diagnosed as suffering from schizophrenia soon after his incaceration.

There are many schizophrenics who live "normal" lives in society with the help of controlling drugs.l

--------------------

+Quote Post
Bloggo
post Jul 16 2010, 01:24 PM
Post #55

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Andy @ Jul 16 2010, 02:19 PM) *
Oh...and he was diagnosed as suffering from schizophrenia soon after his incaceration.

There are many schizophrenics who live "normal" lives in society with the help of controlling drugs.l

True, however some "forget" to take their medication and revert back to their unstable position. I believe someone was killed recently in these circumstances.
I don't think it would be in the public interest to take the risk with Sutcliff.

--------------------
Bloggo

+Quote Post
Iommi
post Jul 16 2010, 01:25 PM
Post #56

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jul 16 2010, 02:05 PM) *
You appear to belong to the group of people that is in the 'forgive and forget' mentality. It's not one that I agree with personally but you do have the right to free speech.

I've seen no evidence of dannyboy having a forgive and forget mentality. I have seen evidence of you and others misunderstanding what people like dannyboy and myself, amongst others, say.

Anyway, what is a do-gooder?

And who sides with evil men on here?

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Jul 16 2010, 01:33 PM
Post #57

Advanced Member

Member No.: 60

QUOTE (Iommi @ Jul 16 2010, 02:25 PM) *
I've seen no evidence of dannyboy having a forgive and forget mentality. I have seen evidence of you and others misunderstanding what people like dannyboy and myself, amongst others, say.

Anyway, what is a do-gooder?

And who sides with evil men on here?

I am happy to agree to disagree with you Iommi. This is a forum and I express my views like you do. Peter Sutcliffe Murdered a lot of people. I would never like to see him released. Other people may disagree and think that offenders like this can be released back in society. I don't believe that it is worth the risk. I also disagree with the Government in the way they are going to release large numbers of habitual offenders back into society. It's we who will pay for this. I'd like to see 200,000 prison places available and penalties to be toughened for offenders. I'd quite happily pay a little more income tax for this to happen.

+Quote Post
Rosewinelover
post Jul 16 2010, 01:36 PM
Post #58

Advanced Member

I have seen evidence of you and others misunderstanding what people like dannyboy and myself, amongst others, say.

What is it your trying to say then?

+Quote Post
Bloggo
post Jul 16 2010, 01:36 PM
Post #59

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jul 16 2010, 02:33 PM) *
I am happy to agree to disagree with you Iommi. This is a forum and I express my views like you do. Peter Sutcliffe Murdered a lot of people. I would never like to see him released. Other people may disagree and think that offenders like this can be released back in society. I don't believe that it is worth the risk. I also disagree with the Government in the way they are going to release large numbers of habitual offenders back into society. It's we who will pay for this. I'd like to see 200,000 prison places available and penalties to be toughened for offenders. I'd quite happily pay a little more income tax for this to happen.

I agree. More gaols and tougher sentencing.

--------------------
Bloggo

+Quote Post
Rosewinelover
post Jul 16 2010, 01:41 PM
Post #60

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Andy @ Jul 16 2010, 02:19 PM) *

But before that he was trying to say he heard voices and God told him to kill and it wasn't believed/proven...... I don't hear of many schizophernics killing masses of people though, do you?
And let's just hope they get treatment before they decide to kill!

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 01:43 AM