IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Why do Armchair Anarchists think Raoul Moat is now a cult hero?
ossy1
post Jul 15 2010, 08:31 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 182

QUOTE (regor @ Jul 15 2010, 08:55 PM) *
Re ossy 1 - various posts

Sir, your posts are a mixture of half truths, misinterpretations, obfuscations and conflations. I do beg you to be-gone, be-silent and nget you hence from this forum

I know you are alleged to be a police officer but I suspect you are a politician, spin doctor or some other kind of proffesional misinformer

You may wish to address me correctly if you don't mind.
How is it everyone keeps banging on about being entitled to their opinion on here except I am not??? I find your post rather bullying and offensive towards me along with most other members actually. As such you are right on one count above I shall not bother with this forum and find a more adult one.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Strafin
post Jul 15 2010, 08:40 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 55

Whether Ossy is a police employee or not is irrelevant, all of our posts are based on speculation, hearsay and normally unsubstantiated evidence. No matter how right we think we are.

+Quote Post
dannyboy
post Jul 15 2010, 08:52 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 51

Sir, your posts are a mixture of half truths, misinterpretations, obfuscations and conflations. I do beg you to be-gone, be-silent and nget you hence from this forum

I know you are alleged to be a police officer but I suspect you are a politician, spin doctor or some other kind of proffesional misinformer

Nice. What a tosser thing to post Roger.

+Quote Post
Roost
post Jul 15 2010, 09:18 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 31

Sir,

In response to your post I must point out that it is incredibly difficult, nay, impossible to take seriously the mad ranting of an individual who is seemingly incapable of spelling some of the more basic words in the modern language currently known as English.

Cheers Geez!
tongue.gif

--------------------
Roost

Welcome to the jungle....

+Quote Post
gardeb
post Jul 15 2010, 09:54 PM
Post #25

Member No.: 570

Moat spent time in prison for his own doings.
His mental instability appears to have been created likewise by his use of drugs.
Why is it necessary to question everyone else.
All of his problems were created by himself.

We now have a society where no one takes personal responsibility and everything is someone elses fault. To these people he was a hero because he challenged authority and outran it for a few days. To them he was a reminder of some video game hero they play against each day at my expense.
How many people like this are on ITV at 9.30 every morning ? If the authorities followed up each threat there would be no time to do any other work.

Again his fault and he lost. At least I dont have to keep him.

+Quote Post
Iommi
post Jul 15 2010, 10:23 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

Member No.: 20

Regardless of right or wrong, we need to be sure that the Police acted correctly. Like I said before, this isn't the first time a crook has been held by a minority, as some kind of hero. Look who are the most interesting characters in the media. Even in film, it's all about the villain.

+Quote Post
Jayjay
post Jul 15 2010, 10:30 PM
Post #27

Advanced Member

Member No.: 357

QUOTE (ossy1 @ Jul 15 2010, 07:03 PM) *
Theory = you assume he was incapable because he shot himself? A person who has been shot is not always incapable. If he was tasered after shooting himself maybe it was to incapacitate him in order to move in and treat him.
After all if any of you paid attention to the media reports you are expertly commenting on you will note he did NOT die at the scene, he died in hospital. He was taken to hospital by an ambulance. They would have had to have been sure he was not in a position to harm them.

We can all speculate but none of us really know the answers. What I do know is one man is dead and two others seriously injured as a result of his actions. He is not a Hero.

Sorry but I DO pay attention and the inquest said Police tasered him to stop him shooting himself.

+Quote Post
Iommi
post Jul 15 2010, 10:38 PM
Post #28

Advanced Member

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (Jayjay @ Jul 15 2010, 11:30 PM) *
Sorry but I DO pay attention and the inquest said Police tasered him to stop him shooting himself.

Has there been an inquest?

"Mr Reynolds told the hearing in Newcastle that it was not yet clear whether the devices were used before or after Moat pulled the trigger."

http://www.halifaxcourier.co.uk/news/Raoul...d-by.6420910.jp

+Quote Post
Good Boy Racer
post Jul 16 2010, 08:12 AM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Member No.: 22

I thought this too, funny that smile.gif

--------------------
"Quick, Hide something that looks like fun!"

+Quote Post
Rosewinelover
post Jul 16 2010, 08:22 AM
Post #30

Advanced Member

Member No.: 966

After thinking about this last night and reading up about Moat and what witnesses have said, I feel only hatred for the man. He killed somebody and left his family without a son,dad, brother etc. He use to make his 4 year old daughter sit outside with a plaque around her neck saying 'i have been naughty' for 2 hours which is just awful. It was only the fact a neighbour called the police that it was stopped. He was a grass to the police and so he himself got away with criminal activity.

I actually don't know how anyone can feel sorry for someone who kills another person in cold blood. Imagine if that was your son/brother/dad. Yes he may of had mental problems, which I know I don't know enough about to make judgement, but IMO he was a nasty, bully, coward. I'm glad he killed himself, it saves us paying for him to be alive.

+Quote Post
dannyboy
post Jul 16 2010, 09:35 AM
Post #31

Advanced Member

He use to make his 4 year old daughter sit outside with a plaque around her neck saying 'i have been naughty' for 2 hours which is just awful

It could have been worse - he could have sent her to sew the soles on cheap trainers of forage in the local tip. But that is okay though, isn't it?

+Quote Post
Rosewinelover
post Jul 16 2010, 10:10 AM
Post #32

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dannyboy @ Jul 16 2010, 10:35 AM) *
He use to make his 4 year old daughter sit outside with a plaque around her neck saying 'i have been naughty' for 2 hours which is just awful

It could have been worse - he could have sent her to sew the soles on cheap trainers of forage in the local tip. But that is okay though, isn't it?

In another country I wouldn't of been surprised dry.gif

+Quote Post
dannyboy
post Jul 16 2010, 10:30 AM
Post #33

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Rosewinelover @ Jul 16 2010, 11:10 AM) *
In another country I wouldn't of been surprised dry.gif

In other countries you can got to stonings too.

+Quote Post
Rosewinelover
post Jul 16 2010, 10:47 AM
Post #34

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dannyboy @ Jul 16 2010, 11:30 AM) *
In other countries you can got to stonings too.

Eh?

+Quote Post
dannyboy
post Jul 16 2010, 10:54 AM
Post #35

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Rosewinelover @ Jul 16 2010, 11:47 AM) *
Eh?

You expressed a wish to stone to death an ill man. In other countries you'd be able to go and watch such a spectacle.

+Quote Post
Rosewinelover
post Jul 16 2010, 10:58 AM
Post #36

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dannyboy @ Jul 16 2010, 11:54 AM) *
You expressed a wish to stone to death an ill man. In other countries you'd be able to go and watch such a spectacle.

Ah, so the Yorkshire Ripper is ill is he....mmmmm

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Jul 16 2010, 11:14 AM
Post #37

Advanced Member

Member No.: 60

QUOTE (Rosewinelover @ Jul 16 2010, 11:58 AM) *
Ah, so the Yorkshire Ripper is ill is he....mmmmm

Do gooders will always be on the side of such evil men I am afraid. DannyBoy fits that bill. I think we ought to get him to dress up as a trannie and go pay Mr Sutcliffe a visit. laugh.gif
It would be a good way of seeing if he had been 'rehabilitated'

+Quote Post
Rosewinelover
post Jul 16 2010, 11:17 AM
Post #38

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jul 16 2010, 12:14 PM) *
Do gooders will always be on the side of such evil men I am afraid. DannyBoy fits that bill. I think we ought to get him to dress up as a trannie and go pay Mr Sutcliffe a visit. laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
On the edge
post Jul 16 2010, 11:24 AM
Post #39

Advanced Member

Member No.: 98

I'd hate to be a copper right now. Doesn't matter what you do, its wrong. Put a lot of effort in - wrong, don't doo too much - wrong. Given the clear skills and knowledge of the various pundits on this thread I'm surprised Lord Lucan is still missing! I'm rather glad that the vast majority in this Country don't think like that and applaud the Prime Minister for voicing those concerns.

--------------------
Know your place!

+Quote Post
dannyboy
post Jul 16 2010, 11:45 AM
Post #40

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jul 16 2010, 12:14 PM) *

Err, where did I say he should be let out? Or that he had been rehabilitated?

Rather twisted that you think a 'trannie' should be used to test a disturbed man's state of mind.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 07:47 AM