Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Trinity School
J C
post Jun 17 2010, 07:23 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 30

I heard a rumour that there was an incident at Trinity School, does anyone know what was alleged to have happened?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andy1
post Jun 17 2010, 09:38 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 121

QUOTE (J C @ Jun 17 2010, 08:23 PM) *
I heard a rumour that there was an incident at Trinity School, does anyone know what was alleged to have happened?

Probably the same type of incident that occurred a Park House, St Berts, Kennet and the Downs. Kids turned up for classes.

+Quote Post
theone09
post Jun 17 2010, 09:51 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 341

Apparently a Pedo was found in the girls toilets

+Quote Post
spartacus
post Jun 17 2010, 10:29 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 221

QUOTE (theone09 @ Jun 17 2010, 10:51 PM) *
Apparently a Pedo was found in the girls toilets
Do you mean pedalo?
Was Freddie Flintoff visiting Trinity school? blink.gif

+Quote Post
theone09
post Jun 17 2010, 11:05 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 341

QUOTE (spartacus @ Jun 17 2010, 11:29 PM) *
Do you mean pedalo?
Was Freddie Flintoff visiting Trinity school? blink.gif

No, I mean Pedophile

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophile

+Quote Post
JeffG
post Jun 18 2010, 08:48 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

Member No.: 56

It's spelt paedophile, which is probably why spartacus didn't understand you. happy.gif

+Quote Post
Biker1
post Jun 18 2010, 02:27 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

Member No.: 103

QUOTE (theone09 @ Jun 17 2010, 10:51 PM) *
Apparently a Pedo was found in the girls toilets -
No, I mean Pedophile

eh??? ohmy.gif

+Quote Post
Good Boy Racer
post Jun 18 2010, 02:49 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

Member No.: 22

Apparently a man grabbed a year 7 pupil in the toilet who was waiting in there. Happened Thursday i was told. I know nothing else.

--------------------
"Quick, Hide something that looks like fun!"

+Quote Post
Biker1
post Jun 18 2010, 04:54 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Good Boy Racer @ Jun 18 2010, 03:49 PM) *
Apparently a man grabbed a year 7 pupil in the toilet who was waiting in there. Happened Thursday i was told. I know nothing else.

That's appalling - not caught I suppose?

How on earth did he get in there?

You like to think a child is relatively safe when at school!

+Quote Post
JeffG
post Jun 19 2010, 09:25 AM
Post #10

Advanced Member

What's year 7 in old money?

+Quote Post
Iommi
post Jun 19 2010, 03:14 PM
Post #11

Advanced Member

Member No.: 20

QUOTE (JeffG @ Jun 19 2010, 10:25 AM) *
What's year 7 in old money?

You should get a computer, the Internet dunnarf have a lot of information on it! wink.gif

In schools in England and Wales Year Seven is the seventh year after Reception. It is the seventh full year of compulsory education, with children being admitted who are aged 11 by the 1st September in any given academic year. It is also the first year of Key Stage 3 in which the Secondary National Curriculum is taught.

Year Seven is usually the first year of Secondary school. In some areas of England, Year Seven is a year group in Middle school.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Seven

+Quote Post
JeffG
post Jun 19 2010, 05:27 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

So much simpler in my day smile.gif

Hmm. Wonder why they still have a sixth form?

+Quote Post
Jax
post Jun 27 2010, 10:17 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 964

QUOTE (Good Boy Racer @ Jun 18 2010, 03:49 PM) *

Looking at the web page it's nice to see the police taking this seriously & now other suspiscious men have been seen. What I don't get is why are everyone looking at any man near a school now? Why wasnt this all in the paper so we could see if it was true?

Why should my husband be looked at like a freaky paedo when this all started with a rumor that got added to just because he walks our kids home now. Is he a strange man because he waits for them?

If
someone really did grab a girl in the school loos then the police would have an appeal out looking for him as he would have been seen by the cameras at trinity wouldnt they?

This started with a rumor. I heard that and then I heard a rumor the girl made it up for a laugh so is that true?

Which one is right? It said hear the girl got grabbed but the main page didnt say anything and it wasnt in the paper this week The head didnt think it was true but thats another rumor.

My kids have learnt to be careful but now they are scared so my husband picks them up insted of me since they read about it on Twitter so now hes hanging arround the school but just waiting for his kids.

Was the first or the second rumor right?

Anyone heard any facts apart from the woman the police said about? Im hopeing someone will tell us the truth as both versions make sense dry.gif Maybe the woman the police lady said about knew what happened and will tell us what happened and why it wasnt in the paper if it was true.

Are our kids safe at Trinity or not?
Jax

+Quote Post
GMR
post Jun 27 2010, 10:34 AM
Post #14

Advanced Member

Member No.: 33

QUOTE (JeffG @ Jun 18 2010, 09:48 AM) *
It's spelt paedophile, which is probably why spartacus didn't understand you. happy.gif

I understood him with the abbreviation and I am sure most did. As for Spartacus, who was a Roman Slave, died thousands of years ago. They had no concept of child fiddling as it was part of their ethos (sex with children at an early age was allowed then). Now that he is back in the modern world, and slave free, maybe now he should get a modern education. (PS I just hope Spartacus has a sense of humour) laugh.gif wink.gif

+Quote Post
user23
post Jun 27 2010, 11:05 AM
Post #15

Advanced Member

Member No.: 50

QUOTE (Jax @ Jun 27 2010, 11:17 AM) *
Looking at the web page it's nice to see the police taking this seriously & now other suspiscious men have been seen. What I don't get is why are everyone looking at any man near a school now? Why wasnt this all in the paper so we could see if it was true?

Why should my husband be looked at like a freaky paedo when this all started with a rumor that got added to just because he walks our kids home now. Is he a strange man because he waits for them?

If
someone really did grab a girl in the school loos then the police would have an appeal out looking for him as he would have been seen by the cameras at trinity wouldnt they?

This started with a rumor. I heard that and then I heard a rumor the girl made it up for a laugh so is that true?

Which one is right? It said hear the girl got grabbed but the main page didnt say anything and it wasnt in the paper this week The head didnt think it was true but thats another rumor.

My kids have learnt to be careful but now they are scared so my husband picks them up insted of me since they read about it on Twitter so now hes hanging arround the school but just waiting for his kids.

Was the first or the second rumor right?

Anyone heard any facts apart from the woman the police said about? Im hopeing someone will tell us the truth as both versions make sense dry.gif Maybe the woman the police lady said about knew what happened and will tell us what happened and why it wasnt in the paper if it was true.

Are our kids safe at Trinity or not?
Jax
Perhaps rumours like this should be removed from the forum until there is evidence to support them?

+Quote Post
admin
post Jun 28 2010, 08:34 AM
Post #16

Advanced Member

Group: Administrators
Member No.: 2

Our team investigated reports of an intruder in the toilets at Trinity School.
Police and school authorities informed us that no such incident had taken place.
Meanwhile Thames Valley Police have issued a statement aimed at reassuring parents:
http://www.newburytoday.co.uk/News/Article...articleID=13751
Admin.

QUOTE (user23 @ Jun 27 2010, 12:05 PM) *
Perhaps rumours like this should be removed from the forum until there is evidence to support them?

+Quote Post
Andy1
post Jun 28 2010, 09:02 AM
Post #17

Advanced Member

Member No.: 121

QUOTE (GMR @ Jun 27 2010, 11:34 AM) *
I understood him with the abbreviation and I am sure most did. As for Spartacus, who was a Roman Slave, died thousands of years ago. They had no concept of child fiddling as it was part of their ethos (sex with children at an early age was allowed then). Now that he is back in the modern world, and slave free, maybe now he should get a modern education. (PS I just hope Spartacus has a sense of humour) laugh.gif wink.gif

You've been watching to much Bravo wink.gif

+Quote Post
Biker1
post Jun 28 2010, 08:35 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

QUOTE (admin @ Jun 28 2010, 09:34 AM) *
Police and school authorities informed us that no such incident had taken place.

I thought as much.
Hence my surprise in post 7!

+Quote Post
Guest_NWNREADER_*
post Jun 28 2010, 08:41 PM
Post #19

Guests

QUOTE (admin @ Jun 28 2010, 09:34 AM) *
Meanwhile Thames Valley Police have issued a statement aimed at reassuring parents:
http://www.newburytoday.co.uk/News/Article...articleID=13751
Admin.

Perhaps 'admin' should have said earlier that the rumoured event did not take place. But then bad news is good news when you want to sell papers........ Especially when the paper can then run and write another story that does not categorically say that but links in the panic reports that emanate from the rumour.....

+Quote Post
JMH
post Jun 29 2010, 07:45 AM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 133

QUOTE (JeffG @ Jun 19 2010, 06:27 PM) *
So much simpler in my day smile.gif

Hmm. Wonder why they still have a sixth form?

Indeed! 6th form is years 12 and 13!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 09:48 AM