Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Abbott Shmabbott
Andy Capp
post Jun 7 2017, 08:09 PM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 317

True or not, this is an interesting read: https://cookingonabootstrap.com/2017/06/07/...plicit-content/
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Simon Kirby
post Jun 7 2017, 08:12 PM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,011

Yes, read that earlier, it gives some useful perspective doesn't it.

--------------------
Right an injustice - give Simon Kirby his allotment back!

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Jun 7 2017, 08:20 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 60

QUOTE (Simon Kirby @ Jun 7 2017, 09:12 PM) *
Yes, read that earlier, it gives some useful perspective doesn't it.

Personally I think its a crock of sh1t.
Oh and its factually inaccurate.
Diane Abbott is not a "little black girl".
She is a hard nosed 30 year politician who hasn't got where she is by being "nice". Oh and she is a racist and also the worst kind of hypocrite by sending her children to fee paying schools.

And the Daily Mail and Sun talk sh1t as well.

+Quote Post
newres
post Jun 7 2017, 08:25 PM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,961

Some of those tweets are diabolical. It may be that the stuff in th press isn't overtly racist, but it's feeding people's hate and many of the hateful tweets are based on her race. There's some loathsome people around.

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Jun 7 2017, 08:27 PM
Post #5

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Jun 7 2017, 09:25 PM) *
Some of those tweets are diabolical. It may be that the stuff in th press isn't overtly racist, but it's feeding people's hate and many of the hateful tweets are based on her race. There's some loathsome people around.

Have you seen some of the stuff May has had? Or does she "deserve" it??? Again not a fan but balance is needed.

Social media in politics is evil..

+Quote Post
newres
post Jun 7 2017, 08:28 PM
Post #6

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 7 2017, 09:20 PM) *
Personally I think its a crock of sh1t.
Oh and its factually inaccurate.
Diane Abbott is not a "little black girl".
She is a hard nosed 30 year politician who hasn't got where she is by being "nice". Oh and she is a racist and also the worst kind of hypocrite by sending her children to fee paying schools.

And the Daily Mail and Sun talk sh1t as well.

She isn't racist. That's rubbish unless you have some evidence. Makes me laugh how everyone says that ex EDL person isn't racist but Diane Abbott is. Give me a break.

+Quote Post
newres
post Jun 7 2017, 08:29 PM
Post #7

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 7 2017, 09:27 PM) *
Have you seen some of the stuff May has had? Or does she "deserve" it??? Again not a fan but balance is needed.

Social media in politics is evil..

Is Theresa May called a monkey or a black Cnut?

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Jun 7 2017, 08:32 PM
Post #8

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Jun 7 2017, 09:28 PM) *
She isn't racist. That's rubbish unless you have some evidence. Makes me laugh how everyone says that ex EDL person isn't racist but Diane Abbott is. Give me a break.

https://ukipvoices.wordpress.com/2015/04/09...ate-department/

I know it is UKIP but twas a quick google. Could have found something easily on another site but couldn't be bothered.

The point is can you imagine a poster that says I will put white people first??? Can you imagine the outrage????

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Jun 7 2017, 08:36 PM
Post #9

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Jun 7 2017, 09:29 PM) *
Is Theresa May called a monkey or a black Cnut?

Nope. As she is not black. Just cnut. B1tch. Evil. Hope she gets c@ncer and dies a slow painful death... You have to be very hard nosed to play the politic game. Nasty business.

+Quote Post
newres
post Jun 7 2017, 08:39 PM
Post #10

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 7 2017, 09:32 PM) *
https://ukipvoices.wordpress.com/2015/04/09...ate-department/

I know it is UKIP but twas a quick google. Could have found something easily on another site but couldn't be bothered.

The point is can you imagine a poster that says I will put white people first??? Can you imagine the outrage????

Did you read the article? Funniest thing I've read in weeks. I don't know if the poster is genuine but rather than being anti white it seems more to do with positive discrimination. I don't think that's racist. So perhaps you could find one that actually is evidence of racism.

+Quote Post
newres
post Jun 7 2017, 08:40 PM
Post #11

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 7 2017, 09:36 PM) *
Nope. As she is not black. Just cnut. B1tch. Evil. Hope she gets c@ncer and dies a slow painful death... You have to be very hard nosed to play the politic game. Nasty business.

So there aren't references to her race then? Wasn't the whole point of my post about the racist abuse she suffers?

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Jun 7 2017, 08:43 PM
Post #12

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Jun 7 2017, 09:39 PM) *
Did you read the article? Funniest thing I've read in weeks. I don't know if the poster is genuine but rather than being anti white it seems more to do with positive discrimination. I don't think that's racist. So perhaps you could find one that actually is evidence of racism.

Positive discrimination. You mean racism? Cos thats what that is. The sort of discrimination where you interview 2 people.. One non white and one white and you get "leaned on" by your HR department to pick the none white one, even if they are not the best candidate. Diversity. Tick...

+Quote Post
On the edge
post Jun 7 2017, 08:58 PM
Post #13

Advanced Member

Member No.: 98

Yes, it's very difficult to disagree with that; particularly as there is a substantial body of evidence to show she's not alone. This stuff is generated by people who have been through our education system and live in an advanced apparently civilised nation. Numbers are far too great to put it down to mental ill health; it's simply vile behaviour, no more, no less and demonstrates that the veneer of civilisation is indeed thin. That we don't or won't take steps to elimate it is indicative of our national decline as was this recent ill natured and spiteful election campaign. Yes, I voted to leave the EU but I'm far from convinced about our future with a population like this.

--------------------
Know your place!

+Quote Post
Simon Kirby
post Jun 7 2017, 09:02 PM
Post #14

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,011

Indeed.

--------------------
Right an injustice - give Simon Kirby his allotment back!

+Quote Post
On the edge
post Jun 7 2017, 09:04 PM
Post #15

Advanced Member

Our very confrontational style of press reporting doesn't exactly help matters - see today's Mail!

--------------------
Know your place!

+Quote Post
On the edge
post Jun 7 2017, 09:14 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 7 2017, 09:36 PM) *

Yes, it is very nasty indeed as you have so amply illustrated.

--------------------
Know your place!

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Jun 7 2017, 09:23 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

QUOTE (On the edge @ Jun 7 2017, 10:14 PM) *
Yes, it is very nasty indeed as you have so amply illustrated.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8fV0gFp1Pw&a...eature=youtu.be

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post Jun 7 2017, 09:49 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

Member No.: 317

I think Diane Abbott is demonstrably racist, albeit a softe racist. There's the comments about black mothers, blue-eyed blonde Finnish nurses and the white man divide and rule comment. Hardly shocking, but enough to tell me what I might need to know; however, I believe in credit where it is due. She is gaff prone, but she has had an impressive career and perhaps some of her beliefs come from hard experience.

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Jun 7 2017, 09:50 PM
Post #19

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Jun 7 2017, 10:49 PM) *
I think Diane Abbott is demonstrably racist, albeit a softe racist. There's the comments about black mothers, blue-eyed blonde Finnish nurses and the white man divide and rule comment. Hardly shocking, but enough to tell me what I might need to know; however, I believe in credit where it is due. She is gaff prone, but she has had an impressive career and perhaps some of her beliefs come from hard experience.

Agree. Nothing more to add.

+Quote Post
je suis Charlie
post Jun 7 2017, 10:23 PM
Post #20

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,530

Sick? Like she was on article 50? Yeah, rite. She'll be dancing round like a demented puppy on acid come Friday. Wonderful what you can get away with once you've slept with the boss! The truth is she got promoted to her own personal level of incompetence and now that's been exposed she's ducking back out of view. She's done a good job representing her constituents, but that's it. This is now international politics, if you can't stand the heat etc. Spinelessness, covered up by her party to get a sympathy vote and to distance themselves from a rapidly expanding disaster area.

+Quote Post

9 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:40 AM