> Cheap labour post Brexit
TallDarkAndHands...
post Oct 22 2017, 11:14 AM
Post #121

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 60

QUOTE (newres @ Oct 22 2017, 11:21 AM) *
Alright for your prostate examination, but wouldn't be much use in a car crash.

When you lose a parent to a car crash and you get to the hospital to be told both your parents are in resus its not nice. Though they couldn't do anything for him anyway. I hope nothing similar happens to you.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post Oct 22 2017, 11:26 AM
Post #122

Advanced Member

Member No.: 317

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=T8XeDvKqI4E

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post Oct 22 2017, 12:04 PM
Post #123

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Oct 22 2017, 12:14 PM) *
When you lose a parent to a car crash and you get to the hospital to be told both your parents are in resus its not nice. Though they couldn't do anything for him anyway. I hope nothing similar happens to you.

I think his point is private don’t do AnE.

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Oct 22 2017, 12:07 PM
Post #124

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Andy Capp @ Oct 22 2017, 01:04 PM) *
I think his point is private don’t do AnE.

Yeo. But he is so fooking depressing. Cup is empty not even half full. He reminds me of Private Fraser. Doooomed. We are all doomed.... Get a grip.

+Quote Post
newres
post Oct 22 2017, 01:16 PM
Post #125

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,961

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Oct 22 2017, 01:07 PM) *
Yeo. But he is so fooking depressing. Cup is empty not even half full. He reminds me of Private Fraser. Doooomed. We are all doomed.... Get a grip.

It's not me that's terrified of everything. Scared of Muslims, terrorism, immigrants, the EU etc. You seem to imply that because you're working with or for Microsoft it makes you savvy, yet the vast majority of business leaders reckon it's suicide.

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Oct 22 2017, 01:53 PM
Post #126

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Oct 22 2017, 02:16 PM) *
It's not me that's terrified of everything. Scared of Muslims, terrorism, immigrants, the EU etc. You seem to imply that because you're working with or for Microsoft it makes you savvy, yet the vast majority of business leaders reckon it's suicide.

I'm not scared of any of those things pal. Wanting what is in your belief right for the country does not make you scared. Go crawl back under the rock you came from you odious sanctimonius piece of scum. Hope your sh1tty little company fails when we leave the EU and you lose your house.

+Quote Post
newres
post Oct 22 2017, 02:14 PM
Post #127

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Oct 22 2017, 02:53 PM) *
I'm not scared of any of those things pal. Wanting what is in your belief right for the country does not make you scared. Go crawl back under the rock you came from you odious sanctimonius piece of scum. Hope your sh1tty little company fails when we leave the EU and you lose your house.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Abuse again. Unfortunately an IT NVQ from Newbury College doesn't give you the ability to debate intelligently or vote in complex issues.

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Oct 22 2017, 02:35 PM
Post #128

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Oct 22 2017, 03:14 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Abuse again. Unfortunately an IT NVQ from Newbury College doesn't give you the ability to debate intelligently or vote in complex issues.

Nor does being the "Managing Director" of a sad little one man band.
Do you pay minimum wage? It juat shows you how arrogant you are. You actually believe people shouldn't vote on "complex" issues as you put them because they don't agree with you!!! Sums you up. Been fun but have work to do. One piece of advice before I go. If you dislike it here so much please emmigrate. You'd be doing us all a favour.😂

+Quote Post
newres
post Oct 22 2017, 04:02 PM
Post #129

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Oct 22 2017, 03:35 PM) *
Nor does being the "Managing Director" of a sad little one man band.
Do you pay minimum wage? It juat shows you how arrogant you are. You actually believe people shouldn't vote on "complex" issues as you put them because they don't agree with you!!! Sums you up. Been fun but have work to do. One piece of advice before I go. If you dislike it here so much please emmigrate. You'd be doing us all a favour.😂

No, £14.50 an hour. Did you mean "emigrate"?

I believe people shouldn't vote on things they don't understand and I don't believe that decisions about business (which is what Brexit is) should be taken on anything but pragmatic grounds. Nationalism shouldn't come into it.

Incidentally, before my current business I spent 20 years in IT sales negotiating up to £750,000 deals with blue chip organisations including BP, British Gas, ICL, Unisys, IBM so I know more than you think about your industry but I guess I'm a little out of touch now.

+Quote Post
Mr Brown
post Oct 22 2017, 04:21 PM
Post #130

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,072

Regrettably, the EU and so consequently Brexit was never just about commerce. If it was, then the last fourty or so years would have been about trying to include the rest of the world into the 'Free Market'. EU is much more about trying to create a single federal state. We should now concentrate on the future, the World market.

As to what is really a side issue, immigration and the NHS, please understand that even NHS management experts are starting to recognise; the shortage of Nurses was created by a badly constructed programme called Nurse 2000; in other words an own goal, nothing to do with Brexit.

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Oct 22 2017, 04:31 PM
Post #131

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mr Brown @ Oct 22 2017, 05:21 PM) *
Regrettably, the EU and so consequently Brexit was never just about commerce. If it was, then the last fourty or so years would have been about trying to include the rest of the world into the 'Free Market'. EU is much more about trying to create a single federal state. We should now concentrate on the future, the World market.

As to what is really a side issue, immigration and the NHS, please understand that even NHS management experts are starting to recognise; the shortage of Nurses was created by a badly constructedp programme called Nurse 2000; in other words an own goal, nothing to do with Brexit.

Does not compute in Newres world. PS the saddo may criticise you for "fourty"... After all if you can't proof read every post you must be thick.

+Quote Post
newres
post Oct 22 2017, 04:39 PM
Post #132

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Mr Brown @ Oct 22 2017, 05:21 PM) *

As to what is really a side issue, immigration and the NHS, please understand that even NHS management experts are starting to recognise; the shortage of Nurses was created by a badly constructed programme called Nurse 2000; in other words an own goal, nothing to do with Brexit.

I totally agree that immigration is a side issue. Unfortunately for many people it became THE issue.

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Oct 22 2017, 04:40 PM
Post #133

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Oct 22 2017, 05:02 PM) *
No, £14.50 an hour. Did you mean "emigrate"?

I believe people shouldn't vote on things they don't understand and I don't believe that decisions about business (which is what Brexit is) should be taken on anything but pragmatic grounds. Nationalism shouldn't come into it.

Incidentally, before my current business I spent 20 years in IT sales negotiating up to £750,000 deals with blue chip organisations including BP, British Gas, ICL, Unisys, IBM so I know more than you think about your industry but I guess I'm a little out of touch now.

750k is very small beer. Sad!

+Quote Post
newres
post Oct 22 2017, 05:10 PM
Post #134

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Oct 22 2017, 05:40 PM) *
750k is very small beer. Sad!

Not when you're on 8% commission. tongue.gif

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Oct 22 2017, 06:48 PM
Post #135

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Oct 22 2017, 06:10 PM) *
Not when you're on 8% commission. tongue.gif

Most Sales people are odious creatures. When you have sat through tender after tender its quite easy to spot the cack. I bet you were all bells and whistles and no substance. Some poor saps get taken in. I guess thats where you made your grubby 8%.

+Quote Post
newres
post Oct 22 2017, 07:10 PM
Post #136

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Oct 22 2017, 07:48 PM) *
Most Sales people are odious creatures. When you have sat through tender after tender its quite easy to spot the cack. I bet you were all bells and whistles and no substance. Some poor saps get taken in. I guess thats where you made your grubby 8%.

Yeah there’s always mugs to sort it out. I just drove away in my brand new 530 and left it for the IT clerks.

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Oct 22 2017, 07:22 PM
Post #137

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Oct 22 2017, 08:10 PM) *
Yeah there’s always mugs to sort it out. I just drove away in my brand new 530 and left it for the IT clerks.

Probably more than an ounce of truth in that. Sad! I presume you got fired or paid off to leave when they found you out. What business line are you in now? Second hand cars? Something dodgy I expect...

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post Oct 22 2017, 09:28 PM
Post #138

Advanced Member

With perception like that TDH, I suggest you could make a healthy living reading palms! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
The Hatter
post Oct 23 2017, 08:04 AM
Post #139

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,046

Shouldn't our future mantra be to make every challenge is an opportunity? If we have lots of immigrants, why not try and work out how best we can use them or we might be throwing out useful assets. It would also be a more productive use of senior managers brains than simply knocking spots off each other.

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post Oct 23 2017, 06:41 PM
Post #140

Advanced Member

I missed this the first time round; made I larf:

Conservatives are less intelligent than left wingers, says controversial study - and right wing politics lead people to be racist

* Children with low intelligence grow up to be prejudiced
* Right-wing views make the less intelligent feel 'safe'
* Analysis of more than 15,000 people

“Crucially, people's educational level is not what determines whether they are racist or not - it's innate intelligence, according to the academics.”

+Quote Post

10 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 01:27 PM