IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

32 Pages V  « < 30 31 32  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Donald Trump, I sought of hope he wins...
je suis Charlie
post Jun 12 2019, 05:39 AM
Post #621

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,530

QUOTE (newres @ Jun 12 2019, 05:55 AM) *
First Farage says the people of Peterborough didn’t know what they were voting for and now they are claiming their votes were burnt. Couldn’t make it up.

Why not? You make everything else up?

--------------------
QUOTE (newres @ Jan 25 2019, 06:47 AM) *
Isn’t it obvious?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
newres
post Jun 12 2019, 06:54 AM
Post #622

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,961

QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 12 2019, 06:39 AM) *
Why not? You make everything else up?

When you make an actual point, it’s sometimes worth reading.

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Jul 23 2019, 08:39 PM
Post #623

Advanced Member

Member No.: 60

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Apr 27 2016, 09:41 PM) *
I agree. Putin,Trump,Boris. Love to be a fly in the wall at a summit between those three.... laugh.gif

And so it came to pass...as predicted in April 2016.😂

+Quote Post
Strafin
post Jul 24 2019, 12:34 PM
Post #624

Advanced Member

Member No.: 55

Good call. did you have nave any money on?

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post Jul 24 2019, 05:56 PM
Post #625

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,341

Everyone getting paranoid over BJ being the worst PM since Lord North, the BBC single handedly trying to remove the democratically elected president of the good old US of A in a blatant show of reporting bias even by their standards, and yet dear old Xi Jinping can rattle his mighty sabre at a few concerned Hong Kong students and the UK's silent response is deafening.
Even the straits of hormuz tips it's troubled hat to the global ills but the UK media are obviously prejudiced against tousled hair individuals so if you want to get on get a haircut or be a "leftie".

--------------------
Si non prius succederent.......... relinquere

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Jul 24 2019, 06:37 PM
Post #626

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Strafin @ Jul 24 2019, 01:34 PM) *
Good call. did you have nave any money on?

Brexit 9/2 yes
Trump 16/1 yes (b4 he became the republican candidate)
Johnson has always been short (trading around evs) to be the next Premier.

And the next PM will be..... Jo Swinson (16s at moment) after the next election. Lib Dems majority MPs of a coalition with Labour and Scots Nats. May even be a minority government. I work in the industry... so can see trends from AI and BI Insights.. I shall be placing a small interest on her.

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Jul 24 2019, 06:41 PM
Post #627

Advanced Member

QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Jul 24 2019, 06:56 PM) *
Everyone getting paranoid over BJ being the worst PM since Lord North, the BBC single handedly trying to remove the democratically elected president of the good old US of A in a blatant show of reporting bias even by their standards, and yet dear old Xi Jinping can rattle his mighty sabre at a few concerned Hong Kong students and the UK's silent response is deafening.
Even the straits of hormuz tips it's troubled hat to the global ills but the UK media are obviously prejudiced against tousled hair individuals so if you want to get on get a haircut or be a "leftie".

Nowt wrong with employing a few triads to do your dirty work for you and ensure the police are ahem "late" turning up to a crime scene io an island...😂

Or indeed a bit of piracy. Bit like us doing the same in the Channel.

+Quote Post
Strafin
post Jul 27 2019, 10:42 AM
Post #628

Advanced Member

Everyone says the BBC is biased, makes me laugh but I guess that proves to a degree that it isn't!

I've seen loads about Hong Kong, don't know where you're looking but it seems to be fairly well reported to me.

+Quote Post
Strafin
post Jul 27 2019, 10:42 AM
Post #629

Advanced Member

Everyone says the BBC is biased, makes me laugh but I guess that proves to a degree that it isn't!

I've seen loads about Hong Kong, don't know where you're looking but it seems to be fairly well reported to me.

+Quote Post

32 Pages V  « < 30 31 32
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2019 - 10:39 AM