IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Local Council Elections, Is anyone on here actually voting?
TallDarkAndHands...
post May 3 2019, 05:06 PM
Post #61

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 60

QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ May 3 2019, 04:44 PM) *

He was on the Labour NEC. Guess he must have a cunning plan.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post May 3 2019, 07:21 PM
Post #62

Advanced Member

I guess Corbyn and May will ahem... suddenly cut a deal on Brexit b4 the 23rd May... guaranteed... they won't want the inevitable kicking at the EU elections.. and this 'deal" will be a complete sell out.

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post May 3 2019, 09:54 PM
Post #63

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ May 2 2019, 02:47 PM) *
Oh that's a shame as we could do with EVEN more gammon who can't figure out the quote function on here. rolleyes.gif

So... Mr Newres... I wasn't the only "knob head" as you so eloquently put it to spoil my ballot paper... u really don't understand Mr Joe bloggs.🤣

+Quote Post
newres
post May 4 2019, 04:17 AM
Post #64

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,961

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ May 3 2019, 10:54 PM) *
So... Mr Newres... I wasn't the only "knob head" as you so eloquently put it to spoil my ballot paper... u really don't understand Mr Joe bloggs.🤣

No, can’t work out how to start one thread instead of two and can’t put an x in a box without drawing a self portrait. laugh.gif

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post May 4 2019, 04:59 AM
Post #65

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ May 4 2019, 05:17 AM) *
No, can’t work out how to start one thread instead of two and can’t put an x in a box without drawing a self portrait. laugh.gif

That's cos I have an iPhone and it's dark in my bedroom at night and I have podgy fat fingers that mash the keyboard ..oh wait.. no that's you.😂😂😂

+Quote Post
newres
post May 4 2019, 06:53 AM
Post #66

Advanced Member

In all seriousness though, given that the swing is to the Libdems, if Brexit was a big factor in deciding how to vote, I’d say it was a very good night for Remain.

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post May 4 2019, 07:26 AM
Post #67

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ May 4 2019, 07:53 AM) *
In all seriousness though, given that the swing is to the Libdems, if Brexit was a big factor in deciding how to vote, I’d say it was a very good night for Remain.

Let wait and see what happens May 23rd. Turnout will be far higher and a brexit option will be on the ballot.

+Quote Post
newres
post May 4 2019, 07:56 AM
Post #68

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ May 4 2019, 08:26 AM) *
Let wait and see what happens May 23rd. Turnout will be far higher and a brexit option will be on the ballot.

Did you not see the UKIP results?

+Quote Post
je suis Charlie
post May 4 2019, 08:12 AM
Post #69

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,530

QUOTE (newres @ May 4 2019, 08:56 AM) *
Did you not see the UKIP results?

UKIP virtually died when Nigel quit, however, saying that, their strength has always been in sending MEP's to Brussels. Now we have the Brexit party who are widely tipped to do the same. What I and others were surprised at yesterday was the almost catastrophic failure of labour to punish the Tories. The lib Dems turned out again to be the party of the protest vote with surprising results for the Indies. Mays election will be interesting to watch. I was thoroughly entertained by yesterday's events, it's an (interesting) time for politics.

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post May 4 2019, 08:47 AM
Post #70

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,341

QUOTE (newres @ May 3 2019, 11:45 AM) *

Are you implying that the others are veracious? The inability to run straight up a drainpipe seems to be de rigueur for anyone entering public office. angry.gif

--------------------
Si non prius succederent.......... relinquere

+Quote Post
DJE
post May 4 2019, 09:04 AM
Post #71

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,761

QUOTE (newres @ May 2 2019, 08:43 AM) *
Thought of you guys:

�� Today is #LocalElections2019 day!

☑️ NORMAL PEOPLE: Go vote for who you feel will be best to represent you locally. Polls close at 10pm

☑️ GAMMON: Go on your local Facebook group and tell us you won’t vote for the main parties (despite the fact these are local elections), angrily read The Sun or Daily Mail, claim you’re voting Brexit party or UKIP, waddle along to the polling station and spoil your vote...that’ll show ‘em, wallow in your own brine, punch your keyboard, make out the media are hiding the truth, claim the BBC are biased, scrape your dried bodily fluids off your yellow vest, change your profile picture to include a union flag, or a poppy, or a soldier in silhouette [you choose], go back on Facebook and post a badly-photoshopped and pixelated meme containing factually incorrect information, then post another one as not enough people clicked like on the first one which annoyed you, ejaculate over Brexit, get angry whilst watching Question Time, go on Facebook to tell everyone you’re angry watching question time, bring Dianne Abbott into an online conversation despite the fact she’s probably irrelevant to the original post, punch keyboard again, mummy then sends you to bed.

Personally, I think children should not be allowed to post here, but as 'newres' is here I may as well respond to his/her trolling ad hominem.

'Thought of you guys' - I'm not sure you are capable of independent thought at all. You post sneeringly about about others posting a meme, but in fact the entire text of your post has been lifted, word-for-word, from a childish online magazine on Facebook.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I guess you don't have the intellect to make your own arguments, so borrow other people's lame stereotypes instead.

You're the 'knobhead' on this forum, kiddy.

rolleyes.gif

P.S. Dianne Abbott is never relevant to anything.

+Quote Post
DJE
post May 4 2019, 09:33 AM
Post #72

Advanced Member

Yes, the only Remain party got far fewer seats than the Tories. What a Remainer Victory...

So far we have established that your life skills do not include wit, originality, courtesy or psephology.

Are you good at anything?

+Quote Post
je suis Charlie
post May 4 2019, 09:34 AM
Post #73

Advanced Member

Except of course, when you drill down into the results the lib Dems did well in some very strong brexit areas but poorly in some remain areas, what was interesting was that the polls were wrong again. Let's see how well lib Dems do in May.

+Quote Post
je suis Charlie
post May 4 2019, 09:38 AM
Post #74

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DJE @ May 4 2019, 10:33 AM) *
Yes, the only Remain party got far fewer seats than the Tories. What a Remainer Victory...

So far we have established that your life skills do not include originality, courtesy, psephology or wit.

Are you good at anything?

Now there's a word we don't see used often enough, psephology. 👍

+Quote Post
newres
post May 4 2019, 10:45 AM
Post #75

Advanced Member

QUOTE (DJE @ May 4 2019, 10:04 AM) *
Personally, I think children should not be allowed to post here, but as 'newres' is here I may as well respond to his/her trolling ad hominem.

'Thought of you guys' - I'm not sure you are capable of independent thought at all. You post sneeringly about about others posting a meme, but in fact the entire text of your post has been lifted, word-for-word, from a childish online magazine on Facebook.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

I guess you don't have the intellect to make your own arguments, so borrow other people's lame stereotypes instead.

You're the 'knobhead' on this forum, kiddy.

rolleyes.gif

P.S. Dianne Abbott is never relevant to anything.

I’m honoured that you broke two years of silence to join the gammon on here and prove the accuracy of the meme by bringing Diane Abbott into it. I hope you had a tissue with you to wipe your ejaculation off the keyboard.

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post May 4 2019, 11:19 AM
Post #76

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ May 4 2019, 11:45 AM) *
I’m honoured that you broke two years of silence to join the gammon on here and prove the accuracy of the meme by bringing Diane Abbott into it. I hope you had a tissue with you to wipe your ejaculation off the keyboard.

You seem to be as popular as the clap on this forum. Says it all really.

+Quote Post
newres
post May 4 2019, 11:38 AM
Post #77

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ May 4 2019, 12:19 PM) *
You seem to be as popular as the clap on this forum. Says it all really.

Yes. The only non Brextremist and it makes you all cross.

+Quote Post
DJE
post May 4 2019, 11:46 AM
Post #78

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ May 4 2019, 11:45 AM) *

I'm disappointed.

I hoped that by pointing out the dismal calibre of your recent posts, you'd make the effort to say something insightful, or constructve. My low opinion of you was, evidently, still too high.

If you are a child, best you go off to a Pokemon forum or whatever entertains children nowadays.

If you think are an adult.. well, good luck with that self-delusion. With your inept social skills, inability to put forward an intelligent view rather than attack other's in a childish way, (or simply cut and paste other people's views as you are incapable of formulating a mature one of your own), and your general predisposition to be an idiot, I see a mediocre future for you.

Anyway, no point in engaging with you further. If I wanted to read any more crap (I don't), I could just go to the intellect-free sources that you cut and paste from.

Bye-bye, kiddie. dry.gif

PS if there are any Remainer adults here I'm perfectly happy to listen to them. This place is a forum, after all. But not a kindergarten.

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post May 4 2019, 12:14 PM
Post #79

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ May 4 2019, 12:38 PM) *
Yes. The only non Brextremist and it makes you all cross.

"Brextremist"? Oh my word...You are so funny. Anyone that doesn't agree with you is an "extremist"? I'd be looking over my shoulder all day and night if u really believe that... after all extremists often commit acts of extreme violence. I don't quite see JSC or me firebombing you...we wouldn't waste our time and lives on such a saddo. Toodlepip.

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post May 4 2019, 12:19 PM
Post #80

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,341

I'm pretty sure poor old newres is more than capable of defending his position, but why the vitriol? Disagree by all means but don't belittle yourselves by trying to sink lower than the person you are arguing with.

--------------------
Si non prius succederent.......... relinquere

+Quote Post

8 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th April 2024 - 10:26 PM