Reply to this topicStart new topic
> The Institute for Fiscal Studies
TallDarkAndHands...
post Apr 28 2010, 08:04 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 60

Gosh - This think tank has spent hideous amounts of cash researching the fact that yes you have guessed it - All 3 main political parties are lying to the Great British Public and are trying to deceive us into voting for them. angry.gif

I'm not sure whether I am more angry about the fact that they wasted a load of cash researching something that anyone of us could have told them in the Pub or the fact that Politicians treat the Public like we are all cretins. angry.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Newbury Expat_*
post Apr 29 2010, 04:13 AM
Post #2

Guests

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Apr 28 2010, 01:04 AM) *
Gosh - This think tank has spent hideous amounts of cash researching the fact that yes you have guessed it - All 3 main political parties are lying to the Great British Public and are trying to deceive us into voting for them. angry.gif

I'm not sure whether I am more angry about the fact that they wasted a load of cash researching something that anyone of us could have told them in the Pub or the fact that Politicians treat the Public like we are all cretins. angry.gif

I think many of those in power have let it go to their head and really do think the voters are beneath them. It's at times like this I watch Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister to remind myself of how government works, though Hacker is probably 20 times as effective as your typical modern cabinet minister laugh.gif

+Quote Post
misc
post Apr 29 2010, 12:52 PM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 729

QUOTE (Newbury Expat @ Apr 29 2010, 04:13 AM) *
I think many of those in power have let it go to their head and really do think the voters are beneath them. It's at times like this I watch Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister to remind myself of how government works, though Hacker is probably 20 times as effective as your typical modern cabinet minister laugh.gif

Try The Thick of It for a more modern take.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:49 AM