> David Rendel
GMR
post Aug 7 2009, 10:55 AM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 33

QUOTE (Bloggo @ Aug 7 2009, 11:43 AM) *
You know, I don't have a lot of time for any of them as I don't think they represent me anymore but my impression over the years is that Rendle did attend a lot of public engagements in his time and was very visible whereas I think Benyon does not appear to be as accessible.
Just my view.

As I said somewhere on here I found Benyon every talkative and friendly when I met him at the European count. Rendal was the opposite; aloof and not very friendly. But they are all out for themselves; power is the name of the game.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lordtup
post Aug 8 2009, 04:38 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 164

It is an interesting consensus , on this forum at least , that overall has a dislike for "Uncle David ".
Personally I always found him both affable and approachable, even though I admit he was tied to the party line , though having said that Richard Beynon has taking his undertakings responsibly and will one day make a genuine MP ( one in substance,not just name )
I suppose at the end of the day one puts a cross on a piece of paper and history is written.

Chaos theory.

--------------------
Rem tene verba sequentur

+Quote Post
GMR
post Aug 8 2009, 06:13 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 33

QUOTE (lordtup @ Aug 8 2009, 05:38 PM) *
It is an interesting consensus , on this forum at least , that overall has a dislike for "Uncle David ".
Personally I always found him both affable and approachable, even though I admit he was tied to the party line , though having said that Richard Beynon has taking his undertakings responsibly and will one day make a genuine MP ( one in substance,not just name )
I suppose at the end of the day one puts a cross on a piece of paper and history is written.

Chaos theory.

I also depends on what sort of history is written wink.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 12:15 AM