IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

44 Pages V  « < 42 43 44  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Halal, why should we put up with this?, If fox hunting with dogs is outlawed, why not Halal?
The Hatter
post Yesterday, 06:01 PM
Post #861

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,046

QUOTE (Strafin @ Oct 16 2018, 05:20 PM) *
I again disagree. I am suggesting that many catholic priests are paedophiles because of their religion. I am suggesting to you that they join the church, and see it happening and over time it becomes normalised. So they end up being the same way. You can't deny that there is a disproportionate amount of it happening in churches and they only exist to control swathes of people and serve no other purpose, I maintain that it's more than a casual link.

Where's your evidence that grooming gangs are connected by the church/synagogue/mosque? Was your question, are you seriously trying to suggest that the widely publicised problems with kiddy fiddling within religious quarters are just conicedence? Doesn't the quoran talk about Mohammeds 6 year old bride?

On the same basis, you must also be calling for the abolition of the BBC. A lot of highly paid people took advantage of their position and abused under aged girls as well as boys? They claim it's being cleaned up but as we are hearing it is institutionalised in the entertainment industry.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
newres
post Yesterday, 07:35 PM
Post #862

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,961

QUOTE (Strafin @ Oct 16 2018, 05:20 PM) *
I again disagree. I am suggesting that many catholic priests are paedophiles because of their religion. I am suggesting to you that they join the church, and see it happening and over time it becomes normalised. So they end up being the same way. You can't deny that there is a disproportionate amount of it happening in churches and they only exist to control swathes of people and serve no other purpose, I maintain that it's more than a casual link.

Where's your evidence that grooming gangs are connected by the church/synagogue/mosque? Was your question, are you seriously trying to suggest that the widely publicised problems with kiddy fiddling within religious quarters are just conicedence? Doesn't the quoran talk about Mohammeds 6 year old bride?

All we have is your prejudiced opinion. You’ve no evidence (because there is none) to back up your nonsense. I didn’t have you marked as in the same category as the other idiots on here.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

44 Pages V  « < 42 43 44
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2018 - 06:08 AM