Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 'Dangerous' Heroin
TallDarkAndHands...
post Aug 11 2009, 08:12 AM
Post #1

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 60

Bad batch of heroin. My heart bleeds. Perhaps they ought to make it all dangerous. Oh hang on a minute I thought it was. blink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bloggo
post Aug 11 2009, 08:16 AM
Post #2

Advanced Member

Member No.: 41

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Aug 11 2009, 09:12 AM) *
Bad batch of heroin. My heart bleeds. Perhaps they ought to make it all dangerous. Oh hang on a minute I thought it was. blink.gif

What a shame. Such a waste of Hospital time and expertise. I bet some unfortunate law abiding citizen had to wait on a trolley to be dealt with while these cretins were seen too.
People who take this s**t deserve to be ill.

--------------------
Bloggo

+Quote Post
Biker1
post Aug 11 2009, 08:18 AM
Post #3

Advanced Member

Member No.: 103

Yes, how do you define a "bad batch"?

Is there a "Good" batch available?

(Just asking the question - I don't want any. biggrin.gif )

+Quote Post
GMR
post Aug 11 2009, 09:54 AM
Post #4

Advanced Member

Member No.: 33

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Aug 11 2009, 09:12 AM) *

That will teach them, sadly it will also overstretch the emergency services as well.

+Quote Post
Blake
post Aug 11 2009, 09:59 AM
Post #5

Advanced Member

Member No.: 75

The NHS needs a policy shift; those stupid enough to take this evil stuff need to pay the consequences. I as a tax payer do not accept paying to treat scum when senior citizens suffer.

+Quote Post
GMR
post Aug 11 2009, 10:02 AM
Post #6

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Blake @ Aug 11 2009, 10:59 AM) *
The NHS needs a policy shift; those stupid enough to take this evil stuff need to pay the consequences. I as a tax payer do not accept paying to treat scum when senior citizens suffer.

I've said this all along; if people get drunk or take drugs and end up in his hospital then they should pay for their NHS services.

+Quote Post
Bloggo
post Aug 11 2009, 10:05 AM
Post #7

Advanced Member

QUOTE (GMR @ Aug 11 2009, 11:02 AM) *
I've said this all along; if people get drunk or take drugs and end up in his hospital then they should pay for their NHS services.

I agree with this proposal too. If you can't make them pay because of their bl**dy human rights then at least put them at the back of the line for treatment.

--------------------
Bloggo

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Aug 11 2009, 10:22 AM
Post #8

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bloggo @ Aug 11 2009, 11:05 AM) *
I agree with this proposal too. If you can't make them pay because of their bl**dy human rights then at least put them at the back of the line for treatment.

And I guarantee you that you would find that these 2 also get methadone free from the NHS. Did you also know that addicts get treated differently by ALL Dr's Surgeries than none addicts.
They are code 'blue' patients.
This means that they set the time of their appointments. So for example. You have booked an appointment at 5.20pm after work with your Doctor on say the 11th August. You booked this appointment on the 28th July. Mr or Mrs addict wake up at 11am in the morning today and decide they want to see their doctor today. They pick up the phone and call the Surgery.'Hi I'm a code Blue patient and I want to see DR ***** at 5.15pm today please' Dr's Receptionist ' Sorry but that time is booked. We have a free emergency appointment at 1pm if you can get in' Addict: 'No - I'm going to the Pub with my mate. I want to see DR ***** at 5.15pm'. Receptionist ' Ok I'll arrange that for you'. The receptionist then has to phone you and lie to you and tell you that DR ***** has been called out on an emergency.

This is FACT.

+Quote Post
Bloggo
post Aug 11 2009, 10:33 AM
Post #9

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Aug 11 2009, 11:22 AM) *
And I guarantee you that you would find that these 2 also get methadone free from the NHS. Did you also know that addicts get treated differently by ALL Dr's Surgeries than none addicts.
This means that they set the time of their appointments. So for example. You have booked an appointment at 5.20pm after work with your Doctor on say the 11th August. You booked this appointment on the 28th July. Mr or Mrs addict wake up at 11am in the morning today and decide they want to see their doctor today. They pick up the phone and call the Surgery.'Hi I'm a code Blue patient and I want to see DR ***** at 5.15pm today please' Dr's Receptionist ' Sorry but that time is booked. We have a free emergency appointment at 1pm if you can get in' Addict: 'No - I'm going to the Pub with my mate. I want to see DR ***** at 5.15pm'. Receptionist ' Ok I'll arrange that for you'. The receptionist then has to phone you and lie to you and tell you that DR ***** has been called out on an emergency.

This is FACT.

This is astounding if true and I don't doubt that you believe it to be so.
I am losing faith with this country. I let them take my money in tax, not that I have any choice, to administer the country and to look after my security but they waste my money on dead heads who abuse the system at every opportunity.
It makes me just want to pack up and leave.
What a disgrace. How we the tax payer are being conned and held in contempt by this government.

--------------------
Bloggo

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Aug 11 2009, 10:49 AM
Post #10

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bloggo @ Aug 11 2009, 11:33 AM) *
This is astounding if true and I don't doubt that you believe it to be so.
I am losing faith with this country. I let them take my money in tax, not that I have any choice, to administer the country and to look after my security but they waste my money on dead heads who abuse the system at every opportunity.
It makes me just want to pack up and leave.
What a disgrace. How we the tax payer are being conned and held in contempt by this government.

I don't believe it to be so. I know it to be so. angry.gif

+Quote Post
GMR
post Aug 11 2009, 10:53 AM
Post #11

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Aug 11 2009, 11:22 AM) *

This is FACT.

It is called care in the community and **** everybody else wink.gif

+Quote Post
Bloggo
post Aug 11 2009, 10:57 AM
Post #12

Advanced Member

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Aug 11 2009, 11:49 AM) *
I don't believe it to be so. I know it to be so. angry.gif

This is a real case of positive descrimination against people who lead a "normal" lifstyle.
What fools we are to be tolerating the cr*p.
This will be something my MP will need to explain to me.

--------------------
Bloggo

+Quote Post
Biker1
post Aug 11 2009, 11:05 AM
Post #13

Advanced Member

They jump the queue at the chemist too when they pick up their "medication".

Past the poor "suckers" like me paying my £7.20. angry.gif

+Quote Post
Strafin
post Aug 11 2009, 12:06 PM
Post #14

Advanced Member

Member No.: 55

I don't believe there's a "code blue" system, and a quick internet search hasn't thrown anything up. I do think smackheads are scumbags, but remember, people never think it's going to happen to them. It might not be you but I know well brought up children that have fallen into it and the parents do everything they can to no avail. I wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw one, but we all could end up with a heroin addict amongst and would want them to get as much help as possible to get them off it. As far as paying for the NHS goes, I don't buy into the argument that if you drink/smoke/take drugs etc then you should pay more, it's not supposed to be judgemental, we all pay for it, we should all benefit. If you go down that road, then maybe people who play dangerous sports or ride motorcycles should pay more as well.

+Quote Post
Bloggo
post Aug 11 2009, 12:18 PM
Post #15

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Strafin @ Aug 11 2009, 01:06 PM) *
I, we all pay for it, we should all benefit. If you go down that road, then maybe people who play dangerous sports or ride motorcycles should pay more as well.

Actually "we" don't all pay for it. That's the point. It's those that live a decent life and abide by the rules that pay for it and it's the abusers that ride on our backs.

Your right, maybe those engaged in dangerors activities should pay more and I believe that some do.

--------------------
Bloggo

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Aug 11 2009, 12:25 PM
Post #16

Advanced Member

I don't believe there's a "code blue" system, and a quick internet search hasn't thrown anything up. I do think smackheads are scumbags, but remember, people never think it's going to happen to them. It might not be you but I know well brought up children that have fallen into it and the parents do everything they can to no avail. I wouldn't trust one as far as I could throw one, but we all could end up with a heroin addict amongst and would want them to get as much help as possible to get them off it. As far as paying for the NHS goes, I don't buy into the argument that if you drink/smoke/take drugs etc then you should pay more, it's not supposed to be judgemental, we all pay for it, we should all benefit. If you go down that road, then maybe people who play dangerous sports or ride motorcycles should pay more as well.

I don't know why a Doctors Receptionist would lie to me???? huh.gif

+Quote Post
Biker1
post Aug 11 2009, 02:46 PM
Post #17

Advanced Member

I don't buy into the argument that if you drink/smoke/take drugs etc then you should pay more, it's not supposed to be judgemental, we all pay for it, we should all benefit. If you go down that road, then maybe people who play dangerous sports or ride motorcycles should pay more as well.

If you smoke you pay taxes. (Unless you nick them)

If you drink you pay taxes. (Unless you nick it)

If you ride a motorcycle you pay taxes.

If you take drugs then you will definitely need the assistance of the NHS and you have paid nothing to contribute through your habit.

(Not sure about dangerous sports though tongue.gif )

+Quote Post
GMR
post Aug 11 2009, 03:01 PM
Post #18

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Biker1 @ Aug 11 2009, 03:46 PM) *
If you smoke you pay taxes. (Unless you nick them)

If you drink you pay taxes. (Unless you nick it)

If you ride a motorcycle you pay taxes.

If you take drugs then you will definitely need the assistance of the NHS and you have paid nothing to contribute through your habit.

(Not sure about dangerous sports though tongue.gif )

I don’t agree with Strafin’s analogy. You can’t always compare like with like. Smoking is legal, drugs are not. Drinking is legal, however, getting drunk to the point of being dangerous and abusive is not legal; that is when they should have to pay.

NHS should be free providing people don't abuse the system.

+Quote Post
Bloggo
post Aug 12 2009, 10:19 AM
Post #19

Advanced Member

QUOTE (GMR @ Aug 11 2009, 04:01 PM) *
NHS should be free providing people don't abuse the system.

Sadly the NHS is being abused to the point where it is struggling in some areas to maintain the standard and quality of service.
There are too many spongers, health tourists and alcohol/drug abusers that don't contribute anything but continue to take from the service.
Again, if this problem is not dealt with the system will fail.

--------------------
Bloggo

+Quote Post
GMR
post Aug 12 2009, 10:40 AM
Post #20

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Bloggo @ Aug 12 2009, 11:19 AM) *
Sadly the NHS is being abused to the point where it is struggling in some areas to maintain the standard and quality of service.
There are too many spongers, health tourists and alcohol/drug abusers that don't contribute anything but continue to take from the service.
Again, if this problem is not dealt with the system will fail.

I agree totally that is why abusers must pay for their abusing.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 11:32 PM