IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

47 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 25 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Halal, why should we put up with this?, If fox hunting with dogs is outlawed, why not Halal?
x2lls
post Mar 3 2018, 09:40 PM
Post #441

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 511

QUOTE (newres @ Mar 3 2018, 09:00 PM) *
No, he’s the owner of the slaughter house. It was white British run. I’m sure abuse goes on in many slaughter houses, halal, kosher and “Christian”.

I apologise for internet shouting. WTF WAS THAT MISSILE? newres, please go remove yourself.

--------------------
There their, loose loser!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Turin Machine
post Mar 3 2018, 09:55 PM
Post #442

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,104

QUOTE (x2lls @ Mar 3 2018, 09:40 PM) *
I apologise for internet shouting. WTF WAS THAT MISSILE? newres, please go remove yourself.

It's known as 'liberal racism'.

--------------------
Gammon. And proud!

+Quote Post
x2lls
post Mar 3 2018, 10:07 PM
Post #443

Advanced Member

Member No.: 511

QUOTE (newres @ Mar 3 2018, 09:00 PM) *
No, he’s the owner of the slaughter house. It was white British run. I’m sure abuse goes on in many slaughter houses, halal, kosher and “Christian”.

Why on earth are you introducing such disparaging terminology? You are a bloody disgrace.

--------------------
There their, loose loser!

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Mar 3 2018, 10:08 PM
Post #444

Advanced Member

Member No.: 60

QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Mar 3 2018, 09:55 PM) *
It's known as 'liberal racism'.

Exactly. Treat all people the same and do not excuse behaviours becuase of religous or cultural reasons. Newres is quick to jump on any wrongdoing by a white christian but fails to condemn any wrongdoing from any other community. Hypocrite. A bit like his mentor JC.

+Quote Post
newres
post Mar 4 2018, 06:13 AM
Post #445

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,961

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Mar 3 2018, 10:08 PM) *
Exactly. Treat all people the same and do not excuse behaviours becuase of religous or cultural reasons. Newres is quick to jump on any wrongdoing by a white christian but fails to condemn any wrongdoing from any other community. Hypocrite. A bit like his mentor JC.

Eh? I said I don’t like halal slaughter (any more or less that our form of slaughter), I don’t like FGM (although it’s a regional or cultural issue rather than a Muslim one), I don’t like circumcision (both a Muslim and Jewish problem). I don’t like children being grroomed and abused and soon. What I don’t do is ascribe all bad things to one religious group.

+Quote Post
newres
post Mar 4 2018, 08:07 AM
Post #446

Advanced Member

QUOTE (x2lls @ Mar 3 2018, 09:40 PM) *

It was a owned and operated by a non Muslim. Sorry if facts offend you.

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post Mar 4 2018, 09:04 AM
Post #447

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,341

QUOTE (newres @ Mar 4 2018, 08:07 AM) *
It was a owned and operated by a non Muslim. Sorry if facts offend you.

The ownership is irrelevant. The simple fact is that these abattoirs operate outside the law by using religion as an excuse so as to cut costs. The fact that most UK slaughterhouses operate under this banner is mainly down to political stupidity around the time of the BSE crisis which forced "local" operators out of business while at the same time allowing the proliferation of halal which had scant regard for the beast it was butchering or the standard of the meat entering the food chain. If this is allowed we may as well accept sharia law as the default system and embrace all that has to offer. Liberalism, ( with a small L ), is about freedom of choice not kowtowing to minority views.

--------------------
Si non prius succederent.......... relinquere

+Quote Post
The Hatter
post Mar 4 2018, 09:14 AM
Post #448

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,046

QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Mar 4 2018, 09:04 AM) *
The ownership is irrelevant. The simple fact is that these abattoirs operate outside the law by using religion as an excuse so as to cut costs. The fact that most UK slaughterhouses operate under this banner is mainly down to political stupidity around the time of the BSE crisis which forced "local" operators out of business while at the same time allowing the proliferation of halal which had scant regard for the beast it was butchering or the standard of the meat entering the food chain. If this is allowed we may as well accept sharia law as the default system and embrace all that has to offer. Liberalism, ( with a small L ), is about freedom of choice not kowtowing to minority views.

Clearly then, ownership is totally relevant. The owner was not managing the work force and chose to do nothing about breaches of the rules. I suppose if you think business is simply about making money and nothing else, there won't be any change. Perhaps, then, we do need Labour back to take these firms into public ownership.

+Quote Post
Turin Machine
post Mar 4 2018, 10:14 AM
Post #449

Advanced Member

QUOTE (The Hatter @ Mar 4 2018, 09:14 AM) *
Clearly then, ownership is totally relevant. The owner was not managing the work force and chose to do nothing about breaches of the rules. I suppose if you think business is simply about making money and nothing else, there won't be any change. Perhaps, then, we do need Labour back to take these firms into public ownership.

An answer that shows both your political indoctrination and your naivety, if you for one moment believe that Labour will nationalise every small business in the country then you should be stripped of your voting rights on the basis of terminal stupidity. You obviously don't understand the problem nor its political cure.

--------------------
Gammon. And proud!

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post Mar 4 2018, 11:59 AM
Post #450

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Mar 4 2018, 10:14 AM) *
An answer that shows both your political indoctrination and your naivety, if you for one moment believe that Labour will nationalise every small business in the country then you should be stripped of your voting rights on the basis of terminal stupidity. You obviously don't understand the problem nor its political cure.

Exactly. Labour will mortgage their soul to gain power and then renege on everything in order to stay there.
It still seems as though the great unwashed are having difficulty with the concept that it is illegal in this country to slaughter animals without pre-stunning unless the local authority allows it on religious grounds. So all the owner has to do is state that his customers require halal/kosher meat and he can literally get away with murder. To the best of my knowledge there has never been any movement to nationalise the meat industry nor ever will.
The side issue that has not been raised is that a carcass must fully bleed out before the butchery commences in order that the meat is fit for human consumption, if the animal is disemboweled before this happens then the risk of contamination is increased, so take care with your local takeaway.
Only by standing as one will change be implemented.

--------------------

+Quote Post
newres
post Mar 4 2018, 02:43 PM
Post #451

Advanced Member

QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Mar 4 2018, 09:04 AM) *

Again, let's have facts. Thy clearly weren't outside the law because they were prosecuted. rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
The Hatter
post Mar 4 2018, 02:54 PM
Post #452

Advanced Member

Member No.: 10,046

QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Mar 4 2018, 11:59 AM) *
Exactly. Labour will mortgage their soul to gain power and then renege on everything in order to stay there.
It still seems as though the great unwashed are having difficulty with the concept that it is illegal in this country to slaughter animals without pre-stunning unless the local authority allows it on religious grounds. So all the owner has to do is state that his customers require halal/kosher meat and he can literally get away with murder. To the best of my knowledge there has never been any movement to nationalise the meat industry nor ever will.
The side issue that has not been raised is that a carcass must fully bleed out before the butchery commences in order that the meat is fit for human consumption, if the animal is disemboweled before this happens then the risk of contamination is increased, so take care with your local takeaway.
Only by standing as one will change be implemented.

The way both you and Turin Machine can't hold an argument when anyone dares disagree with your bigoted, illiterate opinions, without resorting to personal insults demonstrates that how ever it's done, it's the Conservative party and its hateful dogmas, needs to be eliminated. I suspect that you entitled baby boomers are likely to be the final remnants of that way of thinking anyway. Please don't bother to respond, I won't be looking.

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Mar 4 2018, 03:02 PM
Post #453

Advanced Member

QUOTE (The Hatter @ Mar 4 2018, 02:54 PM) *
The way both you and Turin Machine can't hold an argument when anyone dares disagree with your bigoted, illiterate opinions, without resorting to personal insults demonstrates that how ever it's done, it's the Conservative party and its hateful dogmas, needs to be eliminated. I suspect that you entitled baby boomers are likely to be the final remnants of that way of thinking anyway. Please don't bother to respond, I won't be looking.

Yep. Get back to the Guardian and C4 news. 😄😂👍

+Quote Post
Turin Machine
post Mar 4 2018, 03:03 PM
Post #454

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Mar 4 2018, 02:43 PM) *
Again, let's have facts. Thy clearly weren't outside the law because they were prosecuted. rolleyes.gif

Which is why they were prosecuted, clearly. That's like saying a prolific burgler isn't outside the law until he gets caught.

--------------------
Gammon. And proud!

+Quote Post
Turin Machine
post Mar 4 2018, 03:07 PM
Post #455

Advanced Member

QUOTE (The Hatter @ Mar 4 2018, 02:54 PM) *

'millennial has a sulky fit:'. I love the bit about insults, in the middle of an insult ridden post. Way to go! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
Gammon. And proud!

+Quote Post
SirWilliam
post Mar 4 2018, 04:00 PM
Post #456

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Mar 4 2018, 03:07 PM) *
'millennial has a sulky fit:'. I love the bit about insults, in the middle of an insult ridden post. Way to go! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Do they actually read any contributed post or are they so obsessed with their own agenda that tunnel vision ensues? Do not recollect insulting anyone and have no wish to but it would be nice to discuss these matters like adults, but of course I am old and decrepit so obviously beyond hope.

--------------------

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Mar 4 2018, 04:02 PM
Post #457

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Mar 4 2018, 03:07 PM) *

Kids today are taught that they are never wrong so they cant accept an alternate point of view without said "hissy fit". A bit like no winners or losers in sports at school. Hardly preps them for the big bad world.😂

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Mar 4 2018, 04:08 PM
Post #458

Advanced Member

QUOTE (SirWilliam @ Mar 4 2018, 04:00 PM) *
Do they actually read any contributed post or are they so obsessed with their own agenda that tunnel vision ensues? Do not recollect insulting anyone and have no wish to but it would be nice to discuss these matters like adults, but of course I am old and decrepit so obviously beyond hope.

You have passed your sell by date Sir Will. They would have you on Logans runs Carousel if they could.😂

+Quote Post
Turin Machine
post Mar 4 2018, 04:19 PM
Post #459

Advanced Member

Sir Will branded Soylent Green. Yum! I'd buy that for a dollar!

--------------------
Gammon. And proud!

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post Mar 4 2018, 10:47 PM
Post #460

Advanced Member

Member No.: 317

QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Mar 4 2018, 08:14 PM) *
If, if you can show me how he did it I would be grateful. I can't see how it might be done. Or perhaps I should ask him?

It’s not that hard.

+Quote Post

47 Pages V  « < 21 22 23 24 25 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:44 AM