> A question for Julian Swift-Hook
On the edge
post Apr 7 2013, 06:56 AM
Post #41

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 98

QUOTE (Richard Garvie @ Apr 7 2013, 06:55 AM) *
I was joking with one of his colleagues about the way he does business and how he writes something on here that sometimes varies from his party view and what he says publicly.

Richard, he is a LibDem; that's stock in trade!!!

--------------------
Know your place!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
blackdog
post Apr 7 2013, 09:07 AM
Post #42

Advanced Member

Member No.: 130

QUOTE (Richard Garvie @ Apr 7 2013, 06:55 AM) *
I was joking with one of his colleagues about the way he does business and how he writes something on here that sometimes varies from his party view and what he says publicly.

Is this what you call proof?

Ever thought that my posts on here might differ from JSH's party/public view because I'm not JSH?

+Quote Post
Richard Garvie
post Apr 7 2013, 11:32 AM
Post #43

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,076

QUOTE (blackdog @ Apr 7 2013, 10:07 AM) *
Is this what you call proof?

Ever thought that my posts on here might differ from JSH's party/public view because I'm not JSH?

Deny it then!! You know exactly how I know... nobody really cares!! I only mentioned it because you started this absurd ego massaging thread asking yourself a question and then making out that the question had been answered in a special newsletter!!

You are not the only councillor or officer to post here using an alias, but at least User 23 or Dannyboy and such like do not use it to make themself appear holier than thou. This thread just shows how far you will go to manipulate the electorate. This is why I wouldn't let you run a bath, let alone a parish council!!

+Quote Post
user23
post Apr 7 2013, 12:34 PM
Post #44

Advanced Member

Member No.: 50

QUOTE (Richard Garvie @ Apr 7 2013, 12:32 PM) *
Deny it then!! You know exactly how I know... nobody really cares!! I only mentioned it because you started this absurd ego massaging thread asking yourself a question and then making out that the question had been answered in a special newsletter!!

You are not the only councillor or officer to post here using an alias, but at least User 23 or Dannyboy and such like do not use it to make themself appear holier than thou. This thread just shows how far you will go to manipulate the electorate. This is why I wouldn't let you run a bath, let alone a parish council!!
Conspiracy theories, paranoia, you'll be telling us 'the truth is out there' next.

+Quote Post
Cognosco
post Apr 7 2013, 12:49 PM
Post #45

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,212

QUOTE (user23 @ Apr 7 2013, 01:34 PM) *
Conspiracy theories, paranoia, you'll be telling us 'the truth is out there' next.

"Speaks Volumes" - When the councils watchdogs come out in force to deny.......... rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Vexatious Candidate?

+Quote Post
Dodgys smarter b...
post Apr 7 2013, 01:49 PM
Post #46

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,100

QUOTE (user23 @ Apr 7 2013, 12:34 PM) *
you'll be telling us 'the truth is out there' next.

Well it certainly don't seem to be in here at the moment, does it?

+Quote Post
Roost
post Apr 7 2013, 01:59 PM
Post #47

Advanced Member

Member No.: 31

...But I'm Julian Swift-Hook...!

--------------------
Roost

Welcome to the jungle....

+Quote Post
Cognosco
post Apr 7 2013, 02:16 PM
Post #48

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Roost @ Apr 7 2013, 02:59 PM) *
...But I'm Julian Swift-Hook...!

Yeh but which one! rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Vexatious Candidate?

+Quote Post
dannyboy
post Apr 7 2013, 04:28 PM
Post #49

Advanced Member

Member No.: 51

Richard - you do yourself no favours. Maybe blackdog is JSH - I have no idea. But the fact that you think I'm some way involved with the council proves to me you are just talking bollocks.

I'm nothing to do with the local council. so, if you are wrong on that count, what else do you have wrong?

it would be laughable if it were not for the fact that you try & make out you are the voice of change & integrity yet you have to resort to stunts & cheap shots.

'oh ignore those posts - they only post like that because they work for the council. their opinion is worthless'.

you are all the same.

+Quote Post
blackdog
post Apr 7 2013, 05:15 PM
Post #50

Advanced Member

Member No.: 130

Richard,

You have made it very plain that you would not believe any denial. You claim it as proof that I am JSH that I post opinions that differ from JSH's!?! Your paranoia is causing you to dig yourself into an ever deeper hole.

However, if it will save you from digging any further - no I am not Julian Swift-Hook. The last and only time I have ever spoken to you was on election day in 2011 - when, believe it or not, I actually voted for you! I have never even met JSH. I am not a councillor at any level, nor have I ever worked in or for any form of local government.

However, I do subscribe to JSH's Greenham E-News - I'm surprised you don't - I would have thought you would want to keep in touch with the thoughts of your new arch-enemy. If you did you would have received the two 'newsletters' quoted at the start of this thread.

+Quote Post
Cognosco
post Apr 7 2013, 05:31 PM
Post #51

Advanced Member

QUOTE (blackdog @ Apr 7 2013, 06:15 PM) *
Richard,

You have made it very plain that you would not believe any denial. You claim it as proof that I am JSH that I post opinions that differ from JSH's!?! Your paranoia is causing you to dig yourself into an ever deeper hole.

However, if it will save you from digging any further - no I am not Julian Swift-Hook. The last and only time I have ever spoken to you was on election day in 2011 - when, believe it or not, I actually voted for you! I have never even met JSH. I am not a councillor at any level, nor have I ever worked in or for any form of local government.

However, I do subscribe to JSH's Greenham E-News - I'm surprised you don't - I would have thought you would want to keep in touch with the thoughts of your new arch-enemy. If you did you would have received the two 'newsletters' quoted at the start of this thread.

Ah well another exciting conspiracy theory goes phut then? Just have to go back to the Vicky Park Crack Scandal for some excitement then?
Still it was good whilst it lasted........just what alias is JSH hiding behind on the forum then? Come on Richard don't give up? rolleyes.gif

--------------------
Vexatious Candidate?

+Quote Post
dannyboy
post Apr 7 2013, 05:33 PM
Post #52

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Cognosco @ Apr 7 2013, 06:31 PM) *
Ah well another exciting conspiracy theory goes phut then? Just have to go back to the Vicky Park Crack Scandal for some excitement then?
Still it was good whilst it lasted........just what alias is JSH hiding behind on the forum then? Come on Richard don't give up? rolleyes.gif

I have it on good authority that is is Cognosco.

+Quote Post
Cognosco
post Apr 7 2013, 05:37 PM
Post #53

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dannyboy @ Apr 7 2013, 06:33 PM) *
I have it on good authority that is is Cognosco.

Cor do I come over as that devious then? laugh.gif

--------------------
Vexatious Candidate?

+Quote Post
user23
post Apr 7 2013, 06:41 PM
Post #54

Advanced Member

QUOTE (dannyboy @ Apr 7 2013, 05:28 PM) *
Richard - you do yourself no favours. Maybe blackdog is JSH - I have no idea. But the fact that you think I'm some way involved with the council proves to me you are just talking bollocks.

I'm nothing to do with the local council. so, if you are wrong on that count, what else do you have wrong?

it would be laughable if it were not for the fact that you try & make out you are the voice of change & integrity yet you have to resort to stunts & cheap shots.

'oh ignore those posts - they only post like that because they work for the council. their opinion is worthless'.

you are all the same.
I'm thinking perhaps Richard has been manoeuvred into falling for a fairly simple wind up.

+Quote Post
Rusty Bullet
post Apr 7 2013, 08:20 PM
Post #55

Advanced Member

Member No.: 53

QUOTE (user23 @ Apr 7 2013, 06:41 PM) *
I'm thinking perhaps Richard has been manoeuvred into falling for a fairly simple wind up.

Are you? Now that's not true is it? JSH's alter ego has been known by some on here and the other forum for some time. If you truly didn't know that Phil, you've either been wasting your time up at WBC or have been deliberately kept out of the loop. Perhaps both.

+Quote Post
user23
post Apr 7 2013, 08:51 PM
Post #56

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Rusty Bullet @ Apr 7 2013, 09:20 PM) *
Are you? Now that's not true is it? JSH's alter ego has been known by some on here and the other forum for some time. If you truly didn't know that Phil, you've either been wasting your time up at WBC or have been deliberately kept out of the loop. Perhaps both.
Another wind up? Great stuff!

+Quote Post
MontyPython
post Apr 7 2013, 09:02 PM
Post #57

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,755

QUOTE (user23 @ Apr 7 2013, 09:51 PM) *
Another wind up? Great stuff!

Is that how you deal with our Tourist Officer when you don't like what she says!

+Quote Post
Turin Machine
post Apr 7 2013, 09:04 PM
Post #58

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,104

Pass the popcorn will you?

--------------------
Gammon. And proud!

+Quote Post
Simon Kirby
post Apr 7 2013, 09:14 PM
Post #59

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,011

We might never know if blackdog is really JSH, but I like the fact the Swift-Hook is an anagram for woof shtik. laugh.gif

--------------------
Right an injustice - give Simon Kirby his allotment back!

+Quote Post
dannyboy
post Apr 7 2013, 10:42 PM
Post #60

Advanced Member

QUOTE (user23 @ Apr 7 2013, 07:41 PM) *

not for the first time.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd April 2024 - 12:33 PM