IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Green goblin this lunchtime.
Guest_Bill1_*
post May 27 2009, 03:48 PM
Post #1

Guests

I spotted one in Stanley Road closely inspecting a red sports car so I pulled over and asked him if there were any parking restrictions on that road (knowing full well that there wasn't).

No he said continuing to explain he was just admiring it whilst doing his rounds.

I then let on that I lived in a nearby road and that none in the area had parking restrictions.

He then asked what it had to do with me and I told him it had lots to do with mr as I pay local tax and therefore his wages and I was in good mind to report him to the Council for bunking off work.

He implored me not to and said he would get back to where he should be straight away.

Maybe we need inspectors to inspect the inspectors which is kind of funny and severely annoying at the same time.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Richard Head
post Jun 3 2009, 06:13 PM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 69

QUOTE (Iommi @ Jun 3 2009, 11:47 AM) *
...but we have no choice if we wish to stay! I can switch a number of service providers while living in Newbury, but not the Council.
Of course you can, we get a choice every four years to switch providers for Newbury. You yourself can become a service provider too.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 11:00 AM