> Next election, Just lie
je suis Charlie
post Jun 10 2017, 04:43 PM
Post #41

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 10,530

QUOTE (newres @ Jun 10 2017, 05:37 PM) *
Where in Wahhabism does it say that it wants me dead? Show me the original source where it is stated that me and my family should be killed. Here in Newbury in 2017.

Or on London bridge or a Manchester venue, not ALL about you is it?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
je suis Charlie
post Jun 10 2017, 04:46 PM
Post #42

Advanced Member

"Wahhabism has been accused of being "a source of global terrorism", inspiring the ideology of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), and for causing disunity in Muslim communities by labelling Muslims who disagreed with the Wahhabi definition of monotheism as apostates (takfir) and justifying their killing."

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Jun 10 2017, 04:50 PM
Post #43

Advanced Member

Member No.: 60

QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 10 2017, 05:46 PM) *
"Wahhabism has been accused of being "a source of global terrorism", inspiring the ideology of the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), and for causing disunity in Muslim communities by labelling Muslims who disagreed with the Wahhabi definition of monotheism as apostates (takfir) and justifying their killing."

The only terrorists in newres world are white. To me they are all terrorists whatever colour or religion. I have no compassion for any..Scum. The lot.

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Jun 10 2017, 04:53 PM
Post #44

Advanced Member

QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 10 2017, 05:43 PM) *
Or on London bridge or a Manchester venue, not ALL about you is it?

It ia though. You miss his point. As long as he is not affected by an "incident" its not his problem. Selfish. Me. Me. Me.

+Quote Post
Turin Machine
post Jun 10 2017, 04:56 PM
Post #45

Advanced Member

Member No.: 1,104

"Taymiyyah had declared war on Shi’ism, Sufism and Greek philosophy. He spoke out, too against visiting the grave of the prophet and the celebration of his birthday, declaring that all such behavior represented mere imitation of the Christian worship of Jesus as God (i.e. idolatry). Abd al-Wahhab assimilated all this earlier teaching, stating that “any doubt or hesitation” on the part of a believer in respect to his or her acknowledging this particular interpretation of Islam should “deprive a man of immunity of his property and his life.”

One of the main tenets of Abd al-Wahhab’s doctrine has become the key idea of takfir. Under the takfiri doctrine, Abd al-Wahhab and his followers could deem fellow Muslims infidels should they engage in activities that in any way could be said to encroach on the sovereignty of the absolute Authority (that is, the King). Abd al-Wahhab denounced all Muslims who honored the dead, saints, or angels. He held that such sentiments detracted from the complete subservience one must feel towards God, and only God. Wahhabi Islam thus bans any prayer to saints and dead loved ones, pilgrimages to tombs and special mosques, religious festivals celebrating saints, the honoring of the Muslim Prophet Muhammad’s birthday, and even prohibits the use of gravestones when burying the dead.

Those who would not conform to this view should be killed, their wives and daughters violated, and their possessions confiscated, he wrote."

--------------------
Gammon. And proud!

+Quote Post
Turin Machine
post Jun 10 2017, 05:00 PM
Post #46

Advanced Member

It may be distasteful to discuss but the facts on this 'sect' are clear. Stopping our involvement in the middle East is unlikely at best to turn the clock back a couple of centuries.

--------------------
Gammon. And proud!

+Quote Post
je suis Charlie
post Jun 10 2017, 05:11 PM
Post #47

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Turin Machine @ Jun 10 2017, 05:56 PM) *
"Taymiyyah had declared war on Shi’ism, Sufism and Greek philosophy. He spoke out, too against visiting the grave of the prophet and the celebration of his birthday, declaring that all such behavior represented mere imitation of the Christian worship of Jesus as God (i.e. idolatry). Abd al-Wahhab assimilated all this earlier teaching, stating that “any doubt or hesitation” on the part of a believer in respect to his or her acknowledging this particular interpretation of Islam should “deprive a man of immunity of his property and his life.”

One of the main tenets of Abd al-Wahhab’s doctrine has become the key idea of takfir. Under the takfiri doctrine, Abd al-Wahhab and his followers could deem fellow Muslims infidels should they engage in activities that in any way could be said to encroach on the sovereignty of the absolute Authority (that is, the King). Abd al-Wahhab denounced all Muslims who honored the dead, saints, or angels. He held that such sentiments detracted from the complete subservience one must feel towards God, and only God. Wahhabi Islam thus bans any prayer to saints and dead loved ones, pilgrimages to tombs and special mosques, religious festivals celebrating saints, the honoring of the Muslim Prophet Muhammad’s birthday, and even prohibits the use of gravestones when burying the dead.

Those who would not conform to this view should be killed, their wives and daughters violated, and their possessions confiscated, he wrote."

Wow! Chilling.

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Jun 10 2017, 05:17 PM
Post #48

Advanced Member

QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 10 2017, 06:11 PM) *
Wow! Chilling.

And true. But hey pointing it out on this forum is an act of "hatred" according to newres. #truthhurts

+Quote Post
je suis Charlie
post Jun 10 2017, 05:29 PM
Post #49

Advanced Member

Here's one for the manifesto,
Anyone caught flytipping has their vehicle​ crushed in front of them. Oh and,
Burger joints pay tax at 400%
Mistreatment of animals gets you 10 years.
Causing death by dangerous driving 15 years minimum.

Just for starters. 😤

+Quote Post
je suis Charlie
post Jun 10 2017, 06:01 PM
Post #50

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Jun 10 2017, 10:56 AM) *
It worked for spreading hatred against refugees. Why not?

I was thinking more like

"Author John Niven celebrated after it emerged there was a hung Parliament with Labour winning back 32 seats and claiming 262 seats in total.
He tweeted: “May ‘our friends and allies in the DUP’.
“Straight face. The lot. The f****** balls on this whore.”

Ahh the left, so righteous.

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Jun 10 2017, 06:22 PM
Post #51

Advanced Member

QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 10 2017, 07:01 PM) *
I was thinking more like

"Author John Niven celebrated after it emerged there was a hung Parliament with Labour winning back 32 seats and claiming 262 seats in total.
He tweeted: “May ‘our friends and allies in the DUP’.
“Straight face. The lot. The f****** balls on this whore.”

Ahh the left, so righteous.

"Power is never given. It has to be taken"

Lilly Allen 10th June 2017

Nothing like inciting your 5 million mostly young followers on twitter ro riot...

+Quote Post
newres
post Jun 10 2017, 07:01 PM
Post #52

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,961

QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 10 2017, 06:11 PM) *
Wow! Chilling.

However it's all second hand and still nowhere does it say they want to kill me or my family. TDH is a liar.

+Quote Post
je suis Charlie
post Jun 10 2017, 07:06 PM
Post #53

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Jun 10 2017, 08:01 PM) *
However it's all second hand and still nowhere does it say they want to kill me or my family. TDH is a liar.

What do you mean? Second hand? They want to kill ALL non believers, that's you, your family, me, my family everyone who doesn't subscribe. If you mean, "its not likely to happen to me in Newbury" then yes you're right. But I thought that freedom from terrorism should be "for the many, not just the few"

+Quote Post
Turin Machine
post Jun 10 2017, 07:15 PM
Post #54

Advanced Member

From my old pal wiki,
"According to German journalist Jürgen Todenhöfer, who spent ten days embedded with ISIL in Mosul, the view he kept hearing was that ISIL wants to "conquer the world", and that all who do not believe in the group's interpretation of the Quran will be killed. Todenhöfer was struck by the ISIL fighters' belief that "all religions who agree with democracy have to die", and by their "incredible enthusiasm" – including enthusiasm for killing "hundreds of millions" of people."

That's you and me if they get a chance.

--------------------
Gammon. And proud!

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Jun 10 2017, 07:17 PM
Post #55

Advanced Member

Can you define why please? Just interested to find out what you think is factually incorrect. RegardsTDH

Note. The lack of Kind Regards.. Just Regards 😂

+Quote Post
newres
post Jun 10 2017, 07:22 PM
Post #56

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,961

QUOTE (TallDarkAndHandsome @ Jun 10 2017, 08:17 PM) *
Can you define why please? Just interested to find out what you think is factually incorrect. RegardsTDH

Note. The lack of Kind Regards.. Just Regards 😂

I asked for an original source in which it is written by a Wahhabist that they wish to kill all non Muslims. I'm not saying it is a nice sect but you made a dramatic claim that would be likely to cause fear and breed hatred and I'm asking you to back it up with an original modern text produced by this sect that advocates this view.

+Quote Post
Turin Machine
post Jun 10 2017, 07:48 PM
Post #57

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Jun 10 2017, 08:22 PM) *
I asked for an original source in which it is written by a Wahhabist that they wish to kill all non Muslims. I'm not saying it is a nice sect but you made a dramatic claim that would be likely to cause fear and breed hatred and I'm asking you to back it up with an original modern text produced by this sect that advocates this view.

You could try here.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/alastair-cro..._b_5717157.html

Written by Alistair Crook, well known author and ex MI6 agent in the middle east
or here

http://www.islamicsupremecouncil.org/under...esentation.html

some background reading

http://www.au.af.mil/au/awc/awcgate/loc/sa/wahhabi.htm

All interesting stuff which goes some way to explaining the mind set.

--------------------
Gammon. And proud!

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Jun 10 2017, 07:49 PM
Post #58

Advanced Member

QUOTE (newres @ Jun 10 2017, 08:22 PM) *

Yeah. The 6 people on this forum are all cowering in fear at my inflammatory comments. Meanwhile no condemnation from you of someone with 5 million followers advising them to "take power".
Plenty of other people have already qouted on wahhabissm. You are arguing a lost cause my dear friend. Regards TDH

+Quote Post
je suis Charlie
post Jun 10 2017, 07:58 PM
Post #59

Advanced Member

Also the young supporters who advised that they take note of those houses with conservative banners outside so that they "could come back and torch them".

+Quote Post
TallDarkAndHands...
post Jun 10 2017, 08:06 PM
Post #60

Advanced Member

QUOTE (je suis Charlie @ Jun 10 2017, 08:58 PM) *
Also the young supporters who advised that they take note of those houses with conservative banners outside so that they "could come back and torch them".

Yeah but they are liberal lefties so its ok to do that. I'm thinking about becoming one. You get to do any sh1t you want and say anthing you want (as long as it is left wing) and have no worries about any recourse. Marvellous.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th April 2024 - 06:42 AM