IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >  
Closed TopicStart new topic
> Limiting Benefits to 3 children, any thoughts ?
Baffers100
post Jul 3 2012, 12:12 PM
Post #21

Advanced Member

Group: Members
Member No.: 8,653

QUOTE (x2lls @ Jul 3 2012, 12:44 PM) *
Agree re labour, but re younger generation.
You are typical of stereotyping.

That comes from sheer ignorance, bigotry.
I assume you will be writng off your own kids?

Or is the ivory tower nice and comfy?

Jeez

I agree with you x2lls- I've never heard such a load of stereotypical bigoted tripe! Glad we're not all like you Andy or we'd sit on our back sides all day complaining about everything that is wrong with the world, with a whole lot of nothing actually being done!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Andy Capp
post Jul 3 2012, 12:45 PM
Post #22

Advanced Member

Member No.: 317

QUOTE (andy1979uk @ Jul 3 2012, 12:41 PM) *
how is that trolling ? I'm just stating my opinion, a troll is someone who winds people up on purpose to get a reaction.

wink.gif tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Andy1
post Jul 3 2012, 01:23 PM
Post #23

Advanced Member

Member No.: 121

QUOTE (andy1979uk @ Jul 3 2012, 01:07 PM) *
I would'nt go as far as the majority, I would same some are fine members of society.

In your opinion and or experience. I would suggest the majority are fine. I would also say that the younger generations always get tarred with the same brush.

+Quote Post
andy1979uk
post Jul 3 2012, 01:53 PM
Post #24

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,697

QUOTE (Andy1 @ Jul 3 2012, 02:23 PM) *
In your opinion and or experience. I would suggest the majority are fine. I would also say that the younger generations always get tarred with the same brush.

Yes in my opinion, thankfully David C is going to do something about it.

+Quote Post
Timbo
post Jul 3 2012, 02:08 PM
Post #25

Advanced Member

Member No.: 8,715

QUOTE (andy1979uk @ Jul 3 2012, 12:56 PM) *
For someone who can talk sense you can be a complete ****** at times.

Still talking about yourself... ?
All you do is spread bullshi# about how much you hate the younger generation and blame everything on the Labour party. What section of the Daily Mail do you edit?

+Quote Post
andy1979uk
post Jul 3 2012, 02:19 PM
Post #26

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Timbo @ Jul 3 2012, 03:08 PM) *
Still talking about yourself... ?
All you do is spread bullshi# about how much you hate the younger generation and blame everything on the Labour party. What section of the Daily Mail do you edit?

Am I not allowed an opinion now, can you only post here if your opinion is the same as everyone elses. What a boring board this would be. then!

+Quote Post
Timbo
post Jul 3 2012, 02:40 PM
Post #27

Advanced Member

The problem is your opinions are uneducated at best, perhaps considered as ageist, like Stalin just the target of choice is Children. Write off your own child too, by your own reasoning he will be draining the system. Why not just dump him in a cat basket and hope a stalk or a Chimpanzee stumbles across him and raises him as his own? Because at least the animal society doesn't have a massive problem with horrible youths and massive tax deficiets.

Your ignorance for the larger picture is quite mind boggling.

+Quote Post
andy1979uk
post Jul 3 2012, 02:44 PM
Post #28

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Timbo @ Jul 3 2012, 03:40 PM) *
The problem is your opinions are uneducated at best, perhaps considered as ageist, like Stalin just the target of choice is Children. Write off your own child too, by your own reasoning he will be draining the system. Why not just dump him in a cat basket and hope a stalk or a Chimpanzee stumbles across him and raises him as his own? Because at least the animal society doesn't have a massive problem with horrible youths and massive tax deficiets.

Your ignorance for the larger picture is quite mind boggling.

It seems you disagree with more people than I do, yet again despite not having any children you wish to tell me how to raise mine. At least I don't go around attacking under 1s who cannot defend themselves.

+Quote Post
Timbo
post Jul 3 2012, 02:57 PM
Post #29

Advanced Member

Andy we have already had this discussion - having children doesn't give you the skill of raising one. Someone probably should need to tell you how to raise your child, if you can't see how you saying "the whole young generation should be written off" is wrong, then you are incapable of raising a child.

And if I recall you were the one that started slagging off the "younger generation". I just thought I would join in!

+Quote Post
andy1979uk
post Jul 3 2012, 03:01 PM
Post #30

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Timbo @ Jul 3 2012, 03:57 PM) *
Andy we have already had this discussion - having children doesn't give you the skill of raising one. Someone probably should need to tell you how to raise your child, if you can't see how you saying "the whole young generation should be written off" is wrong, then you are incapable of raising a child.

And if I recall you were the one that started slagging off the "younger generation". I just thought I would join in!

I am talking about the percentage of 16-24 year olds that are not working or in training. I believe they are called NEATS, the ones DC wishes to cut housing beenfit for.

+Quote Post
Jayjay
post Jul 3 2012, 03:04 PM
Post #31

Advanced Member

Member No.: 357

QUOTE (andy1979uk @ Jul 3 2012, 10:46 AM) *
I agree with it, am all in favour of the benefit cuts. The only excpetion would be if a family of say 6 suddenly found themselves out of work after working for 20 years, I feel if you have paid in enough then you should get support for your family for a set period while you find another position.

I am suprised at Three, I think two is enough but thought they would cap at four.

Well after all the years working years I have done, I have paid more than my fair share. I have contributed to child benefit and educating children. I have worked my socks off while mothers have gone on 12 months maternity leave and attended sports days. I have put up with screaming children in pubs and the library. If anyone has a right to complain about child benefit it is me as I have never had children, but I know I will reap what I have put in with the future nurses, doctors, supermarket workers that I have helped to pay for, including yours.

+Quote Post
Timbo
post Jul 3 2012, 03:15 PM
Post #32

Advanced Member

QUOTE (andy1979uk @ Jul 3 2012, 04:01 PM) *
I am talking about the percentage of 16-24 year olds that are not working or in training. I believe they are called NEATS, the ones DC wishes to cut housing beenfit for.

What about the 40-45 year olds who are fat, lazy, and saying they can't work because they "have a headache". And what percentage of that age group are either not in study or unemployed? I'd hazard a guess of 15%.

+Quote Post
Jayjay
post Jul 3 2012, 04:03 PM
Post #33

Advanced Member

Member No.: 357

QUOTE (andy1979uk @ Jul 3 2012, 04:01 PM) *

It is not just 16-24 year olds that are not working or in training. It is all under 25 year old, working, training, in uni, flat sharing, on dole, with kids, without kids, coming out of children's home etc.,

+Quote Post
andy1979uk
post Jul 3 2012, 04:05 PM
Post #34

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Jayjay @ Jul 3 2012, 05:03 PM) *
It is not just 16-24 year olds that are not working or in training. It is all under 25 year old, working, training, in uni, flat sharing, on dole, with kids, without kids, coming out of children's home etc.,

yep, easier to do a blanket cut. At the moment you can claim housing benefit straight from school, as one girl said 'It would be bad if I had to live at home a I could'nt have my friends round'. That sort os stupididity needs to stop.

+Quote Post
x2lls
post Jul 3 2012, 04:39 PM
Post #35

Advanced Member

Member No.: 511

QUOTE (andy1979uk @ Jul 3 2012, 03:19 PM) *
Am I not allowed an opinion now, can you only post here if your opinion is the same as everyone elses. What a boring board this would be. then!

You are allowed an opinion, as you have stated. Others also have a right to counter that opinion, it's called debate.

--------------------
There their, loose loser!

+Quote Post
x2lls
post Jul 3 2012, 04:40 PM
Post #36

Advanced Member

Member No.: 511

QUOTE (andy1979uk @ Jul 3 2012, 02:53 PM) *
Yes in my opinion, thankfully David C is going to do something about it.

In your dreams

--------------------
There their, loose loser!

+Quote Post
andy1979uk
post Jul 3 2012, 04:57 PM
Post #37

Advanced Member

QUOTE (x2lls @ Jul 3 2012, 05:40 PM) *
In your dreams

He has already made huge cuts to housing benefit, scrapped the healthy eating payment and child trust funds. I'm just loving it, finally a realistic PM.

+Quote Post
Andy1
post Jul 3 2012, 05:02 PM
Post #38

Advanced Member

Member No.: 121

Although I agree there are some lazy little blighters out there, there are more older ones. The fact is the younger generation get written off too easily to make the life of their parents, teachers etc easier. They will have to work longer, get paid less, unlikely to get onto the property ladder like the previous generations could could so easily. They won't get a state pension or pension credits when they get old. They'll have to foot the bill for the economic and environment disasters that previous generations have caused through it's greed. With a future like this who could blame someone for not wanting to get up in the morning.

+Quote Post
Timbo
post Jul 3 2012, 06:23 PM
Post #39

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Andy1 @ Jul 3 2012, 06:02 PM) *
Although I agree there are some lazy little blighters out there, there are more older ones. The fact is the younger generation get written off too easily to make the life of their parents, teachers etc easier. They will have to work longer, get paid less, unlikely to get onto the property ladder like the previous generations could could so easily. They won't get a state pension or pension credits when they get old. They'll have to foot the bill for the economic and environment disasters that previous generations have caused through it's greed. With a future like this who could blame someone for not wanting to get up in the morning.

Finally, a voice of reason..

+Quote Post
andy1979uk
post Jul 4 2012, 08:04 AM
Post #40

Advanced Member

QUOTE (Timbo @ Jul 3 2012, 07:23 PM) *
Finally, a voice of reason..

Maybe I have just unfortunate with the young people I have come across, although I would'nt say they are all lazy they certainly do expect an awful lot provided by the government,

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 03:28 PM